Stop doing the fog copypasta

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Stop doing the fog copypasta

Post by WineAllWine » #685975

I hate it to an unreasonable extent.

Feel free to do it in this thread if it will prevent you from doing it in game.

Please.
I just can't handle it.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Stop doing the fog copypasta

Post by iwishforducks » #685977

just make people who pasta it blind and deaf or give them the cursed katana trauma
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #685978

ITT: TG admin fails to understand how player mentality works.

You've ensured 1000 years of fog, Wine.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #685983

conrad wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:16 pm ITT: TG admin fails to understand how player mentality works.

You've ensured 1000 years of fog, Wine.
No it's a secret plan to meet my ban quota for the month
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #686011

This is really fogged up.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686015

WineAllWine wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:53 pm I hate it to an unreasonable extent.

Feel free to do it in this thread if it will prevent you from doing it in game.

Please.
I just can't handle it.
no
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #686017

dude youre an admin ban the spammers
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #686418

Yeah, OK, admins, I guess you could consider that an event. What I'd consider an event would be something acutally fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events' (Admin Abuse) then I'd prefer you just stopped while you're ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #686420

Make me, punk
Hugs
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #686421

people who fog get banished to the fog dimension forever
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686424

BeeSting12 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:21 am dude youre an admin ban the spammers
we will find something else

you can't stop this

you cant stop the

Fogtide
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686427

ITS COMING
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #686454

1: go into the fog

2: i had never heard of the fog copypasta until now
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #686455

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #686461

the mist
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #686462

I wonder who was the one that started it? It was very prevalent in Manuel. So let's start looking there.

Also the person who started it is a legend, the copypasta caused one hell of an admeme event causing all of manuelcord to mald for a day.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler