PAINT CONTEST ON SYBIL JUNE 2ND

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

PAINT CONTEST ON SYBIL JUNE 2ND

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #686026

PAINT CONTEST
PAINT CONTEST.PNG
WHERE? SYBIL SECTOR IN THE LIBARY
WHEN? JUNE 2ND THE FIRST ROUND START AFTER 8PM EST!
WHO?
YOU! YES YOU! COME ALL I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE SOME SHITTER OR SOME H RPER! JUST DONT BRING A MAXCAP! ALSO WE WILL NEED JUDGES! I YOU ARE INTERESTING IN BECOMING ONE PM ME ON DISCORD WITH YOUR CKEY OR CHARACTER NAME! Shellton#3065 or if that doesn't work search Shellton in the TG general chat discord history and right click my name to dm me. Am only aiming to have 2-3 judges so you may or may not get accepted as one but you are still welcomed to paint.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
YOU DRAW PAINTINGS AND THEY WILL BE JUDGED BY MYSELF AND OTHERS! YOU WILL HAVE TILL HAVE 30-45MINS DEPENDING ON THE FLOW OF THE ROUND. IF THE SHUTTLE NEEDS TO BE CALLED SUB 30MINS WE WILL RUN IT BACK THE FOLLOWING ROUND OR IF THE EVENT IS RUINED BY ANTAG
THE RULES
NO USING THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAINT ANY IMAGE IN GAME FLAWLESSLY
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO DM ME USING THE METHODS STATED ABOVE
Last edited by Shellton(Mario) on Fri May 19, 2023 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: PAINT CONTEST ON SYBIL JUNE 2ND

Post by dragomagol » #686027

RETURN OF THE KING
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #686028

i fuck with this
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #686029

This is some next level shit and I approve.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #686033

conrad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:03 am This is some next level shit and I approve.
Advertising future events was greenlit via policy discussion like a year back by timer + moff + some other coder headmin team. So any player can set up and advertise an event if they desire. I ran a few events like this but due to my time be taken up by other stuff and me being creatively bankrupt on new event ideas it was delayed. But the time is now Also Sorry EU players no events for you as our time zones dont match :(.
Link to policy Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=31761&p=641358&hil ... ub#p641358

Past events I ran:
Costume Contest: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32598
Paint Club: Couldn't find the threads I have screenshots if interested
conrad

Post by conrad » #686034

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:32 am
conrad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:03 am This is some next level shit and I approve.
Advertising future events was greenlit via policy discussion like a year back by timer + moff + some other coder headmin team. So any player can set up and advertise an event if they desire. I ran a few events like this but due to my time be taken up by other stuff and me being creatively bankrupt on new event ideas it was delayed. But the time is now Also Sorry EU players no events for you as our time zones dont match :(.
Link to policy Thread:

Past events I ran:
Dunno why you're linking the policy. When I say next level shit I mean hot shit. Good stuff. Splendid work. Tremendous effort. More of that, please. :)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #686040

conrad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:53 am
Link to policy Thread:

Past events I ran:
Dunno why you're linking the policy. When I say next level shit I mean hot shit. Good stuff. Splendid work. Tremendous effort. More of that, please. :)
Yeah I know its more so if people are interesting about reading into it not because I thought I was in trouble
conrad

Post by conrad » #686042

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:35 am
conrad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:53 am
Link to policy Thread:

Past events I ran:
Yeah I know its more so if people are interesting about reading into it not because I thought I was in trouble
Yaaas. More of that. Player led events are dope. :heart:
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686045

conrad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:52 am Yaaas. More of that. Player led events are dope. :heart:
Thanks Conrad! And it should be mentioned, these events are only possible due to the extreme leniency, love, and support from our gracious adminteam of which you are a part!
I too love it when players come together and really make something beautiful. It's like, "YES!" "YES!" "ROLEPLAY!" Haha!
Sending positive vibes your way :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love,

SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #686052

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:08 am
conrad wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:52 am Yaaas. More of that. Player led events are dope. :heart:
Thanks Conrad! And it should be mentioned, these events are only possible due to the extreme leniency, love, and support from our gracious adminteam of which you are a part!
I too love it when players come together and really make something beautiful. It's like, "YES!" "YES!" "ROLEPLAY!" Haha!
Sending positive vibes your way :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love,

SinfulBliss
Thanks for the kind words. I do try my best.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #686059

we're absolutely forcing extended during this round and i think we should straight up permaban whoever tries to grief it
for extra security i'd run it in a separate area so even if someone tries something they won't get far
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686061

wubli wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:01 am we're absolutely forcing extended during this round and i think we should straight up permaban whoever tries to grief it
for extra security i'd run it in a separate area so even if someone tries something they won't get far
PRT (painter response team) guards with dsquad armor and pulse rifles stationed outside to protect the integrity of the painters

could you imagine how cute a dsquaddie would look painting on his lil canvas
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686139

why not just run it on the event server

that's... why we have an event server
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #686142

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:09 pm why not just run it on the event server

Cuz am not a key holder and that would require me to go through the loops to get access to it. Also having it run on live server includes the people who are just on and playing and don't read the forums
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686143

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:27 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:09 pm why not just run it on the event server

Cuz am not a key holder and that would require me to go through the loops to get access to it. Also having it run on live server includes the people who are just on and playing and don't read the forums
its not for another three weeks! get the keys! advertise!
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #686144

And I don't think its going to get griefed, we had a xeno queen join the costume contest and when I did the weekly paint club all that happened was some chemist putting ice on the flow and maybe it was boomed on one of the weeks. Other than that everything went pretty good.

Also I think giving antags the ability to interact with it can be interesting as long as they don't blow it up or do some lame ass shit like that. Imagien how funny it would be if a clown walked up to the judges table and show their painting of them killing us then pulling out the glock and doing it.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686192

it’s way better to do it on sybil, you’ll have a much bigger turnout
Spoiler:
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #686200

Can’t lie, I read this as a pain contest at first. Damn
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #686374

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:15 am
THE RULES
NO USING THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAINT ANY IMAGE IN GAME FLAWLESSLY
got it

making a program that paints horribly instead
Spoiler:

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #686379

WHAT TIMEZONE IS IT ON? It doesn't even say! Or am I blind? I might be blind.

If some nice person can translate it to nz time I would be happy yes.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #686380

I agree it doesnt say timezone. If it's a timzeone I'm around in I'm happy to supervise it being a SAFE event
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #686381

WHEN? JUNE 2ND THE FIRST ROUND START AFTER 8PM!
Please specify UTC time zone. Is it 8pm UTC+0/UTC+5/UTC+8?

Most people will be able to track it to their local times given the UTC zone.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #686384

Time zone has been added its in EST
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #686466

Timberpoes wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:56 am
WHEN? JUNE 2ND THE FIRST ROUND START AFTER 8PM!
Please specify UTC time zone. Is it 8pm UTC+0/UTC+5/UTC+8?

Most people will be able to track it to their local times given the UTC zone.
afaict this means 00:00 UTC and 01:00 BST.
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #687077

Still looking for a 4th judge if anyone is interested
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #687246

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:33 pm And I don't think its going to get griefed, we had a xeno queen join the costume contest and when I did the weekly paint club all that happened was some chemist putting ice on the flow and maybe it was boomed on one of the weeks. Other than that everything went pretty good.

Also I think giving antags the ability to interact with it can be interesting as long as they don't blow it up or do some lame ass shit like that. Imagien how funny it would be if a clown walked up to the judges table and show their painting of them killing us then pulling out the glock and doing it.
without naming any names i've personally seen an art club event explosive grenaded by a cow that moos and when called out by others OOCly for being lame he was only focused on how "I did nothing wrong. I was an antag! An antag!!" People will 200% try to ruin it.

If you want to counter at least the lazy "my fun is the only fun allowed" types, steps like bag checks at the entrance of the bolted library, people patrolling the outer area, and (god forbid) ordering bomb suit crates in bulk so if they bomb from the outer radius the participants will at least survive. I think forcing extended would just mean admins would have to deal with the typical "oh it's a green shift gotta end this asap" types.
wubli

Post by wubli » #687260

i'll stay adminned and very simply warn people that they will be getting rule 1 bans if they interfere
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #687270

wubli wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:02 pm i'll stay adminned and very simply warn people that they will be getting rule 1 bans if they interfere
based intern killer wubli laying down the law
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #687273

pretty wild that even after the guy hosting the event says they are ok with antags interfering that admins can just come in and say "no this is my event now no fun allowed".
Image Image
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #687274

Boot wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:58 pm pretty wild that even after the guy hosting the event says they are ok with antags interfering that admins can just come in and say "no this is my event now no fun allowed".
If you just max cap the event then I will turn a blind eye to your smiting by the powers that be. But you are funny with it then am I hope gods are merciful. Regardless of my personally views I cant really do much if an admin wants to enforce rules during the time of the event differently.

Also if the event gets griefed or if war ops pull up then am fine with running it back the following round like the last 2 events
wubli

Post by wubli » #687300

Boot wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:58 pm pretty wild that even after the guy hosting the event says they are ok with antags interfering that admins can just come in and say "no this is my event now no fun allowed".
remove my name from your signature if you will never say anything good ever what the fuck do you mean by "no fun allowed" i specifically want to protect those who participate
clearly when i say interfere i mean ruin it, bombing or whatever just for the sake of being an asshole about it. if nuke ops happened its up to shellton but it'd be diferent than bombing or chem grenading the place where everyone is working hard
it wouldn't be so fun for people who participate to spend 30-40 minutes on a painting and have someone destroy it and cancel the event, wouldn't it
Boot

Post by Boot » #687306

wubli wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:00 pm
if you will never say anything good ever what the fuck do you mean by "no fun allowed" i specifically want to protect those who participate
clearly when i say interfere i mean ruin it, bombing or whatever just for the sake of being an asshole about it. if nuke ops happened its up to shellton but it'd be diferent than bombing or chem grenading the place where everyone is working hard
it wouldn't be so fun for people who participate to spend 30-40 minutes on a painting and have someone destroy it and cancel the event, wouldn't it
Man it would suck ass to get antag only to have to play on eggshells or catch a rule 1 ban for "interfering". If you want to take all the chaos out of the game for the sake of the event then by all means force a white-shift but don't get mad when people say you're killing the fun.
remove my name from your signature
Just because you told me to and didn't ask I'm gonna go with no. My DMs are always open tho :)
Image Image
wubli

Post by wubli » #687323

Boot wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:36 pm Man it would suck ass to get antag only to have to play on eggshells or catch a rule 1 ban for "interfering". If you want to take all the chaos out of the game for the sake of the event then by all means force a white-shift but don't get mad when people say you're killing the fun.
you're telling me you can't have fun as an antag if you don't bomb one player-run fun event one specific night? are there no other ways of having fun? can you like, bomb anywhere else? do you really believe it wouldn't be the tiniest bit dickish to specifically target the contest?
Boot wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:36 pm
remove my name from your signature
Just because you told me to and didn't ask I'm gonna go with no. My DMs are always open tho :)
i said if you are not going to post good things if you do you can keep it
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #687324

dang ill probably miss this one since i'll be beaching but yall have fun!!
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Boot

Post by Boot » #687340

wubli wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:44 am
Boot wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:36 pm Man it would suck ass to get antag only to have to play on eggshells or catch a rule 1 ban for "interfering". If you want to take all the chaos out of the game for the sake of the event then by all means force a white-shift but don't get mad when people say you're killing the fun.
you're telling me you can't have fun as an antag if you don't bomb one player-run fun event one specific night? are there no other ways of having fun? can you like, bomb anywhere else? do you really believe it wouldn't be the tiniest bit dickish to specifically target the contest?
Let me run this by you ok. Lets say I am an antag and I have a target that is not engaging in paint club. I try to kill them but they stagger into the library bleeding out. I run in there to finish the job. Now I would think that I would get dog piled there but lets say that I manage to make it out alive. Should I as the antag worry about getting bwoinked for interfering?

What if my target is engaging in the paint club? Am I allowed to use a flash bang to keep everyone from looking? Smoke nade? Tear gas? Am I supposed to wait until after the event is over to take out my target?

What if I as XxSuperGamerxX manage to cause enough mayhem outside the library. SM has delammed, medical has been bombed, sci server's c4'd and any secoff outside of there is dead all in like 20 minutes. Shuttle is probably gonna be called by then so am I gonna get a chat with you or are you just gonna recall the shuttle?

I don't expect answers for these because these are really hard situations. My point here is that you are gonna open the door to these situations by saying "rule 1 for interfering". AFAIK paint club has been fine without this kind of meta-protection, has it been griefed? Yes. They just run it back the next round or the round after that.
Image Image
Boot

Post by Boot » #687343

Doublepost for brainblast. What if the nuke ops showed up to enter the painting contest won the nuke disk that'd be sick as shit. What if Xenos broke out only to join in on the painting, can they even paint?
Image Image
wubli

Post by wubli » #687371

Boot wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:50 am Let me run this by you ok. Lets say I am an antag and I have a target that is not engaging in paint club. I try to kill them but they stagger into the library bleeding out. I run in there to finish the job. Now I would think that I would get dog piled there but lets say that I manage to make it out alive. Should I as the antag worry about getting bwoinked for interfering?
(etc)
the fact you have to look for specific scenarios to make me sound unreasonable is ignoring my point of "you can have fun without specifically ruining the event" which is very different to "under no circumstance should you even step into the library even if your objective is there". it has happened in the past that people griefed the paint club simply because they wanted to ruin it for everyone else and not because of any objectives, just like some people were killed BECAUSE of objectives in there. no one got banned. i came in here to say "i think it'd be really shitty if you specifically target the event" and you're going off on me. you even said that i was trying to "ruin the fun". man, what's with the unnecessary hostility? just like you're assuming good faith from antagonists, why can't you assume good faith from what i'm saying?
Boot wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:53 am Doublepost for brainblast. What if the nuke ops showed up to enter the painting contest won the nuke disk that'd be sick as shit. What if Xenos broke out only to join in on the painting, can they even paint?
see above. i think it'd fucking rule if nuke ops participated, i just don't think it'll rule if the antag atmos technician decided to specifically, just for the sake of it, plasma fire the library. are my intentions clear enough or will you still think i'm just evil and trying to ruin antags' life
Boot

Post by Boot » #687375

wubli wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:35 am
Boot wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:50 am Let me run this by you ok. Lets say I am an antag and I have a target that is not engaging in paint club. I try to kill them but they stagger into the library bleeding out. I run in there to finish the job. Now I would think that I would get dog piled there but lets say that I manage to make it out alive. Should I as the antag worry about getting bwoinked for interfering?
i came in here to say "i think it'd be really shitty if you specifically target the event" and you're going off on me. you even said that i was trying to "ruin the fun". man, what's with the unnecessary hostility? just like you're assuming good faith from antagonists, why can't you assume good faith from what i'm saying?
You arn't saying it would be shitty if people did x. You are saying that you play on staying admin'd so you can ban people who interfere with the event. Those were your words not mine. When you say that in response to a post about an antag bombing paint club it sounds alot like you don't just think it would be shitty but you are planning for banning people for being shitty. Don't pretend like it was just "i think it'd be really shitty if you specifically target the event". That's a lie. The reason why I am having a hard time engaging in good faith is because when I respond to what you say you pretend like you weren't saying that.
Image Image
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #687376

But what about people who don't read the forums and think this is a normal shift?
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #687381

vect0r wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:07 am But what about people who don't read the forums and think this is a normal shift?
It will be very clear something is happening because I will make an announcement, name the station paint contest and right now when I hop on sybil I post my paintings in the halls.

Also if you dont want to paint but want to be apart of the event you can. This is an example of something you may do
based.PNG
based.PNG (8.44 KiB) Viewed 9510 times
wubli

Post by wubli » #687386

Boot wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:07 am You arn't saying it would be shitty if people did x. You are saying that you play on staying admin'd so you can ban people who interfere with the event. Those were your words not mine. When you say that in response to a post about an antag bombing paint club it sounds alot like you don't just think it would be shitty but you are planning for banning people for being shitty. Don't pretend like it was just "i think it'd be really shitty if you specifically target the event". That's a lie. The reason why I am having a hard time engaging in good faith is because when I respond to what you say you pretend like you weren't saying that.
you clearly want to believe the worst from me and i'm not going to convince you otherwise because it's pointless. i've made several posts and we've derailed this thread because you simply refuse to consider that i don't want people to ruin it for the sake of ruining fun for others. i've made myself clear now and i don't think i need to explain it further. i'm not a trigger happy admin who wants an excuse to log in and ban people, so you don't have to worry about someone killing their objective and me permabanning them or something. i just thought we'd add a bit of meta protection so, like i said, an antag atmos tech won't see people having fun in the library and decide to plasma fire it destroying all the entries :}
conrad

Post by conrad » #687416

Why are sybil players so fucking precious and entitled about ONE ROUND with a player event in it?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #687459

if you are going to grief

JUST

BE

FUNNY
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #688409

Its tonight!!!
Shellton(Mario)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #688418

Scores before the server crash

GAY JOHNSON 0 (He cheated)
NOWELL 1
Jordan Schmidt 13
JOSE 17
Johann Faust 21.5
Thumb Tack 12
Catlyn Bates 28.5
Lisette Die Heilige 11
Mines-And-Crafts 25 + 1 for sportsmanship
Missy Poseur 11.5

Sorry to those who didn't get their art judged, but it is what it is. Maybe we will run the event back soon tm
Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #688419

i think ur just jealouse kid......................................................................................... :monkey:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #688420

This was so much fun! (even thought it ended badly.) Needs to happen again!
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #688422

any event that doesnt end with a syndicate bomb is a failed one

i said it
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #688427

Just host it on manuel if you don't want it bombed instead of giving the paint contest meta protections.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #688428

not one picture included

sadly i had to take off, i was hopeful i could sneak something in before i had to leave but i spent too long waffling