Local shelter fails to verify adopter's religious beliefs, leading to gruesome cat sacrifice

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Local shelter fails to verify adopter's religious beliefs, leading to gruesome cat sacrifice

Post by Mice World » #686079

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?t=34073

Prisoners are just like any other job. They don't have a license to grief, so you shouldn't treat them like this.
It keeps getting worse!?
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Re: Local shelter fails to verify adopter's religious beliefs, leading to gruesome cat sacrifice

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686283

NoxVS wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:22 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:27 pm Actually, you know what? I was upset at the time, but I think it's much more funny and valuable to have a golden green pass from Striders to fuck with imprisoned non-antag crew with no limits. I'm gonna just go play security and start strangling people to death in the middle of the Brig if they get a perma sentence from the HoS or Captain for breaking into the Captain's office or something, or selling them off as slaves to the highest bidder after they break into Tech Storage to be used in cruel experiments (Remember, my crime was tax evasion. Literally not even as bad as b and e.). Not how I thought Security was going to work, but this incident has really opened my eyes to the possibilities of what you can do as Security. Feel free to close this, I would much rather ascend to a new higher tier of shitsec than ever before than see some random noted.
Anyone who says or does something like this deserves to immediately be hurled in the sun. It’s so infuriating and it happens all the time. We get it, stripping a ruling of all context and broadly applying it to every possible situation gives you freedom to run around the halls shooting people and it’s not your fault it’s the admin’s. Gold star for your original and creative thought that no one else has ever thought of in the entire history of tgstation. You truly are an innovator.
Wow never would've expected that behavior from this player.
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Re: Local shelter fails to verify adopter's religious beliefs, leading to gruesome cat sacrifice

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #686287

Using pirsoners as D-class chaff is based.

Giving them to assistants is not

Anyone who tags out a prisoner like this had better make it interesting, at the very least.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #686293

My head hurts. Exactly how many levels of irony is Typhnox working on right now?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #686328

Typhnox wears masks after masks after layers of irony until we don’t even know what side we are supporting anymore.
Good play.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #686361

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote:Can traitor prisoners be sold as slaves?
Yes. Rule 4 is king. This one was easy.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.