Literal definition of a Discord Karen future peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Literal definition of a Discord Karen future peanut

Post by Vekter » #686330

viewtopic.php?t=34084

Given that he posted a complaint he's probably going to appeal it, so I'm posting this anyway.

Thoughts? I can't really discuss every interaction I've had with them because a lot of it is in private, but he's been kind of a massive, rude pain in the ass about not getting his way in the past. Good riddance, I say.

Here's the conversation that led to the ban, starting here and going down to where I tell everyone to drop it: https://discord.com/channels/3268221442 ... 2903328829
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Literal definition of a Discord Karen future peanut

Post by Armhulen » #686331

He broke the hidden rule everybody agrees with but nobody speaks of: Don't be hated enough to the point where nobody complains if you're removed, regardless of the reason
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #686332

Armhulen wrote: He broke the hidden rule everybody agrees with but nobody speaks of: Don't be hated enough to the point where nobody complains if you're removed, regardless of the reason
Timberpoes wrote: Either appeal the ban or don't, but I will reveal for Omega's benefit that the headmin team were asked about whether a ban could be placed against you in advance. All three of us responded to that request. None of us rejected the idea.
boo womp

for reference this guy has, in the past, posted a video of people on fire and then used chatgpt to respond to why it was bad to do so because he literally couldn't be bothered enough to write it out
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #686334

something something prospect platinum on skull dent something
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #686335

The entire conversation comes off as a malicious attempt to waste people's time.
I say it with the highest amount of sincerity as he basically decides to screech on admins instead of just telling someone to come to Sybil and acts like he doesn't understand how to ahelp.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #686336

You can tell this complaint is their own actual typing because you can just smell how much of a self-entitled loser they are through your screen.
Hugs
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #686337

Archie700 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:59 pm The entire conversation comes off as a malicious attempt to waste people's time.
I say it with the highest amount of sincerity as he basically decides to screech on admins instead of just telling someone to come to Sybil and acts like he doesn't understand how to ahelp.
The really frustrating part was that he had actually managed to send an urgent adminhelp partway through, but he was too paranoid to tell us what his BYOND name was, so we didn't know it was him.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #686339

And for the record I did block a LOT of people and refused to talk to them which likely only increased the problems as people trying to harass me unpunished would need to find new ways to do so if they were blocked. In fact this is probably how omega_darkpotato go eventually peer pressured into not even giving me some kind of warning before a ban and made sure it was within certain time constraints that admins have to follow. Here's the crazy thing; It's difficult to keep the same in game account name because I'll just straight up get banned without reason and have to work twice as hard to get half as far because I'm clearly an easy enough target omega dark needs zero excuse to ban me. Can you imagine that you people literally end up as real world judges? Can you imagine that the United States is ran by people who likely act just the same way you guys act and yet you go to polcon and continuously complain "US government this" "US government that". Appreciate what you have while you have it(this will be chitwooded(taken) out of context). I knew it was a matter of time before /tg/ staff would be influenced by yogstation. How about you guys ban yourselves for not walking on eggshells and curate each others ban appeals and show me what quality they would have other than exaggerated antisocial flexing.
viewtopic.php?p=678171#p678171

I can't believe Hulkmania peer pressured Omega into not giving him a warning...
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #686340

Imao Vekter ya great but can you stop peanut adjacent in ban appeals?
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #686342

-Called chatGPT for using words that the illiterate admin team couldn't comprehend
lol
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #686350

My only interaction with this guy is him pinging supportmins in the help channel and then insulting us when we didn't know what he wanted from us and then refusing to give us his ckey so we could help him, very funny. I think he's a low effort troll.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #686355

Boy. This poorly written admin complaint sure cemented that I really don't want this guy on our discord server.
Slightly unrelated, isn't this this weirdo? Why do they have multiple forum and byond accounts?? I am confused.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #686357

I didn't know what the fuck this guy was son about until I read the discord messages.

Holy fucking smokes. Using his 911 analogy.

Imagine dialing 911 and then telling the operator that they're an asshole for not already being on the scene. People could die, what the fuck do they get paid for.

Interesting!!!

datorangebottle wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:28 pm Boy. This poorly written admin complaint sure cemented that I really don't want this guy on our discord server.
Slightly unrelated, isn't this this weirdo? Why do they have multiple forum and byond accounts?? I am confused.
GUHHHH.
► Show Spoiler
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #686358

Chadley wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:41 pm I didn't know what the fuck this guy was son about until I read the discord messages.

Holy fucking smokes. Using his 911 analogy.

Imagine dialing 911 and then telling the operator that they're an asshole for not already being on the scene. People could die, what the fuck do they get paid for.

Interesting!!!

datorangebottle wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:28 pm Boy. This poorly written admin complaint sure cemented that I really don't want this guy on our discord server.
GUHHHH.
Yeah this guy GOES OFF on Vekter and Drag for no reason when we just want to help and then they start complaining that we're (volunteers for a spess game) not as efficient as 911. I've never seen someone so socially inept that they manage to leave a negative first impression this hard. As if that wasn't enough, they go on with some delusion we're coming after him after he fails to understand how an urgent ahelp works.

I'd liken their conduct to burning bridges but there was never time to build them before this person decided they wanted to make sure nobody liked them.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #686366

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #686376

What a disaster
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686398

I only read the first few sentences of the complaint but i'm annoyed because the thread wasn't named "Literally Retarded" or something like that

i dont know i'm tired
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686403

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:44 pm
Armhulen wrote: He broke the hidden rule everybody agrees with but nobody speaks of: Don't be hated enough to the point where nobody complains if you're removed, regardless of the reason
Timberpoes wrote: Either appeal the ban or don't, but I will reveal for Omega's benefit that the headmin team were asked about whether a ban could be placed against you in advance. All three of us responded to that request. None of us rejected the idea.
boo womp

for reference this guy has, in the past, posted a video of people on fire and then used chatgpt to respond to why it was bad to do so because he literally couldn't be bothered enough to write it out
Yeah but nobody even died.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #686405

oranges wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:25 pm viewtopic.php?t=30272
Remove rule 8, Yeah No this dude was a lost cause
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #686406

I understand that people want to use other accounts but at the very least this seems funny that he changed to another account after being known as a weirdo.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #686408

Anime profile pictures, not even once.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #686414

Some people will be dumb and continue to be dumb nonstop until someone stops them (not from being dumb, but from showing the world they're dumb).

(I'm a fucking poet).
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #686425

Armhulen wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:40 pm He broke the hidden rule everybody agrees with but nobody speaks of: Don't be hated enough to the point where nobody complains if you're removed, regardless of the reason
The secret crag rule
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #686435

Persecution complex.
Spoiler:

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #686458

weird video posters should just be permabanned on the spot anyone watching that kind of stuff he has posted needs help.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #686477

This person is a psyop to make the admin team look good, and anti-admin posters look bad

Also this is Cosmodeus? LOL
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.