Dr. Quinn Does Weird Science

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Dr. Quinn Does Weird Science

Post by Chadley » #686586

Bottom post of the previous page:

*GASP*

Oh, hey. It's you. Sorry, I've been pretty tired recently. I haven't gotten much sleep since working on my dissertation on the broken clock theory.

It's coming along, but the research isn't all there yet.

Hm? Oh. What's that? That's just ekat.

I'm trying to figure out how one man can make this many bad takes. I've had to sift through a lot of really really shitty statements. One of these has gotta be right...

Sometimes I thought I found one, but then I realize it was a quote. This guy gets into a lot of fights.
ekaterina wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:20 pm
conrad wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:12 pm I admire Ekaterina's willpower to be wrong all the time and die on every hill they stand.
You can repeat the lie that I'm wrong over and over as many times as you want and I'll still be right.
Plug your ears and cover your eyes while you do it so you can look even more like a child throwing a tantrum over hearing the truth that you dislike.
And some of them are just really bad...
ekaterina wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:54 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:37 pmi genuinely think multi-z is a mistake and that the game would be better off without it.
You should have campaigned on a platform of taking multi-Z maps off the rotation. You'd have won in a landslide lmao.
I don't even understand this one.
ekaterina wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:54 pm Cyborgs are conversion antags.
... I know it's bait, it's just like...
ekaterina wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:54 pm I have an idea! How about we just print money? What could possibly go wrong?

*sigh*

Y'know forumites. I'm on page 6 now, and I still can't find anything correct that he said-

Hey... Where did he go..?

OH FUCK!

Last edited by Chadley on Sun May 21, 2023 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Dr. Quinn Does Weird Science

Post by wubli » #686826

I have developed cptsd triggered by the words "girls supporting girls"
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686832

NoxVS wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:25 pm I can remake the post I made with like the clown mask instead but I don't think I can stop what I've accidentally started
I will only forgive your indiscretion if you fix the sprite in the game so that revolver doesn't look like a toy. It's the SS13 equivalent of using comic sans in a press release.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #686841

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:04 pm
NoxVS wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:25 pm I can remake the post I made with like the clown mask instead but I don't think I can stop what I've accidentally started
I will only forgive your indiscretion if you fix the sprite in the game so that revolver doesn't look like a toy. It's the SS13 equivalent of using comic sans in a press release.
wyci
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #686846

re: the sitting in a drawer five years argument

odds are you'll be a shitty shot with it if you haven't shot it in five years. you need practice to reliably hit targets with a revolver especially a shorter barrel where the sights are closer together. the heavier trigger pull also makes it more difficult for inexperienced shooters.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #686847

wubli wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:26 pm "girls supporting girls"
sexist?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686848

NoxVS wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:20 pm
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:04 pm
wyci
Look, l only know Blender, Gimp, and Audacity; I'm not a spriter or a coder so I can't do it. But I can tell you I didn't actively spend time making the 357 revolver sprite, which wasn't a problem before, worse looking.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686850

BeeSting12 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:31 pm re: the sitting in a drawer five years argument

odds are you'll be a shitty shot with it if you haven't shot it in five years. you need practice to reliably hit targets with a revolver especially a shorter barrel where the sights are closer together. the heavier trigger pull also makes it more difficult for inexperienced shooters.
Valid point, but a DA/SA revolver is still point and shoot (the heavy trigger pull is the "safety") and you can tell if it's loaded by looking at the cylinder.

The semiautomatic has that aiming problem (some semiautos are DA/SA too) plus potentially most or all of the following issues if you haven't touched it in five years:

Is it loaded?
If it's loaded is there a round chambered?
If there isn't a round chambered can I effectively rack the slide (an extra problem is whether your hands sweat during stressful situations)?
Is the safety off?
If the safety is on, do I remember where the safety is?
If the gun doesn't have a beaver tail am I holding it safely so the slide doesn't bite me?
Is the slide effectively oiled and clean so that it will load the next round?

That's why I would have greater confidence in a random or disused revolver versus a random or disused semiautomatic, but not necessarily greater confidence in a familiar revolver versus a familiar semiautomatic. Hence why I would say a revolver is good for new* or very casual gun owners but otherwise a semiautomatic is better.

*But if you're a new gun owner who learns well and buys / practices with a semiautomatic the revolver could end up being a sort of redundant "vanity" gun in your collection. This I think provides a pro argument for a 9mm revolver so you can have an option for a single caliber ammo stockpile across your pistols.
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #686852

BeeSting12 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:31 pm
sexist?
Yes.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #686854

this thread does NOT pass the bechdel test.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #686857

Chadley wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:32 pm
kinnebian wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:51 am
Chadley wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:36 am My forumpost bullying ekat... It's been hijacked...
worse, its been hijacked by gun nerds
I had this whole idea lined up... Where like, ekat goes around killing all the people who are right to try and absorb their opinions, and then see if he ever makes a good take but like....
It's okay, Chadley, you tried.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #686861

datorangebottle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:22 pm
Chadley wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:32 pm
kinnebian wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:51 am
Chadley wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:36 am My forumpost bullying ekat... It's been hijacked...
worse, its been hijacked by gun nerds
I had this whole idea lined up... Where like, ekat goes around killing all the people who are right to try and absorb their opinions, and then see if he ever makes a good take but like....
It's okay, Chadley, you tried.
It's okay. Maybe next time. But until then, my hypothesis is accurate. Ekat can not make a correct take. It's the reverse Kassandra of Troy effect.
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #686873

dont worry chadley
i'm sure if you make enough high effort forum posts eventually youll hit gold
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #686882

it's not fun making fun of ekaterina because their slug brain lacks the neurons to understand it.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686883

I for one think this thread was a wild success. We all got to come together, rub our lil noggins together, and learn cool things we didn’t know before about guns :)
Spoiler:
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686885

oranges wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:48 am it's not fun making fun of ekaterina because their slug brain lacks the neurons to understand it.
Unlike you, I'm not a changeling slug disguised as a human.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #686887

ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:23 am
oranges wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:48 am it's not fun making fun of ekaterina because their slug brain lacks the neurons to understand it.
So you're just a regular slug?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686888

conrad wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:35 am
ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:23 am
So you're just a regular slug?
No, I am obviously an android pretending to be a human. Fix your optical sensors, bozo.
conrad

Post by conrad » #686889

ekaterina wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:50 pm
sexist?
Yes.
Wait, explain to me WHY the words "girls supporting girls" is sexist. Do you feel you're...not supported by girls? What?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686890

conrad wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:53 am Wait, explain to me WHY the words "girls supporting girls" is sexist.
I thought it obvious. The implication that girls should support other girls only because they're girls is a textbook example of sexism. It's giving privileges to an "in group" on account of unchangeable characteristics and disadvantaging an "out group". It's treating people differently on account of sex. Imagine the opposite, or replace sex with race. There's no way you won't see it.

... or perhaps your confusion comes from a lack of context. Virginley asked Wubli "what happened to girls supporting girls?", implying that she should've gotten special treatment on account of her gender.
conrad

Post by conrad » #686891

ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:06 am
conrad wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:53 am Wait, explain to me WHY the words "girls supporting girls" is sexist.
I thought it obvious. The implication that girls should support other girls only because they're girls is a textbook example of sexism. It's giving privileges to an "in group" on account of unchangeable characteristics and disadvantaging an "out group". It's treating people differently on account of sex. Imagine the opposite, or replace sex with race.
?!!?!?!?

"Guys supporting guys" is totally fine. As a matter of fact, there has been a increasing trend of male health and support for men that didn't exist before. Implying that "guys supporting guys" is sexist and wrong is not just stupid, it's actively harmful.

You're not being excluded from an environment. Someone else is being included when they weren't before.

I'm not gonna comment on race since I don't feel excluded by the color of my skin. But hating on validation and support to suffering exclusion due to something you don't have control of is single-handedly the worst take I've seen you do on this forum and I commend you on the giant fat bait I just ate.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686893

conrad wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:13 am
ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:06 am
I thought it obvious. The implication that girls should support other girls only because they're girls is a textbook example of sexism. It's giving privileges to an "in group" on account of unchangeable characteristics and disadvantaging an "out group". It's treating people differently on account of sex. Imagine the opposite, or replace sex with race.
?!!?!?!?

"Guys supporting guys" is totally fine. As a matter of fact, there has been a increasing trend of male health and support for men that didn't exist before. Implying that "guys supporting guys" is sexist and wrong is not just stupid, it's actively harmful.

You're not being excluded from an environment. Someone else is being included when they weren't before.

I'm not gonna comment on race since I don't feel excluded by the color of my skin. But hating on validation and support to suffering exclusion due to something you don't have control of is single-handedly the worst take I've seen you do on this forum and I commend you on the giant fat bait I just ate.
Whatever, liberal.
Spoiler:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #686910

conrad wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:53 am
ekaterina wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:50 pm
sexist?
Yes.
Wait, explain to me WHY the words "girls supporting girls" is sexist. Do you feel you're...not supported by girls? What?
Personally its a little weird to me as well, but not for the dumbass reason ekat gave. It seems a little weird that it implies that it is the responsibility of women to support women, when we are all just one people, and ideally everyone should support everyone who is going through a troubling time.
It seems to imply that people should be behaving a different way than the opposite sex because its traditional or whatever.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
conrad

Post by conrad » #686920

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:23 pm Personally its a little weird to me as well, but not for the dumbass reason ekat gave. It seems a little weird that it implies that it is the responsibility of women to support women, when we are all just one people, and ideally everyone should support everyone who is going through a troubling time.
It seems to imply that people should be behaving a different way than the opposite sex because its traditional or whatever.
I think that's overthinking it. There's no malice held in those words, I think.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #686927

who cares man let the girls support girls nobody is getting hurt by this
wubli

Post by wubli » #686930

men should support men for example because a lot of them think crying is showing weakness and it doesn't help when they're called pussies by other dudes or to "man up" and saying that isn't sexist because you go through something that is specific to your upbringing!
just like women go through other stuff and should support eachother by not doing dumb stuff like calling eachother sluts or judging those who go for a less traditional lifestyle ! how is this such a hard concept to grasp. it doesn't mean you should support every single thing someone does just because you share the same gender!!! it means you should understand that there's certain things you go through based on your shared experience and you should lift eachother up!!!!

grabbing the inocuous statement "girls supporting girls" and trying to twist it into "so, you mean i should support anything you do only based on our shared gender?" is so so weird

the context is that chadley was killing people IN SPACE STATION 13 (A VIDEOGAME) and asked if i was proud of her. i said no because i was a CMO and suffering because medbay was overwhelmed and she responded "what about girls supporting girls?" which is insanely obviously a joke but it was blown over proportion and lead to ekat saying sexism doesn't exist in the west. idiotic statement so i refused to engage with it further and they had a meltdown where they implied i was frothing at the mouth for not wanting to argue about it.

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686936

conrad wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:53 pm I think that's overthinking it. There's no malice held in those words, I think.
Not all sexism is malicious. That doesn't make it cease to be sexist.
wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:44 pm idiotic statement so i refused to engage with it further and they had a meltdown where they implied i was frothing at the mouth for not wanting to argue about it.
"facts and logic were presented to me so I gave up" lmfao
I wasn't the one who said you were frothing at the mouth, get your facts straight.
wubli

Post by wubli » #686939

[2023-05-21 06:53:44.549] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "average cmo round https://i.imgur.com/iHQqAT6.png" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:54:15.077] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Armodias) "Did I make you proud, Wubloni?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:54:27.571] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "i was in MEDBAY TRIYNG TO BRING PEOPLE BACK UP" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:54:30.413] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "i cant be proud of you.." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:54:34.115] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "for making me WORK" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:54:49.088] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Armodias) "My B!" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:54:57.812] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "thats me pbj" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:55:03.770] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "everyone else did great though" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:55:06.698] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "gonk MVP" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:55:07.386] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Armodias) "What happened to girls supporting girls, wubli?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:55:13.212] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "i suppor womens wrongs.. true.." (start area (8,248,1))
conversation between armodias and i
[2023-05-21 06:56:06.170] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) ""what happened to supporting someone just because she has the same gender as you" oh, you mean sexism?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:56:10.670] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Didn't we get rid of that like 40 years ago?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:56:26.503] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "add that one to the list of bad takes" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:56:38.671] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Supporting sexism is a bad take" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:56:52.773] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "no one said that youre so funny" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:01.089] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Armodias did." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:06.877] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "The so called virginley." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:11.656] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "they didn't say that youre hilarious" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:26.125] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "add that one to the list of bad takes" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:27.763] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "you just grabbed what they said and made an entirely different sentence so you could get mad at it" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:28.370] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "also open your eyes." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:29.855] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "its like. commendable" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:42.218] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Armodias: What happened to girls supporting girls," (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:48.843] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Ekaterina von Russland: "what happened to supporting someone just because she has the same gender as you"" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:57:51.925] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "they're the same picture." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:58:07.331] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "is english not your first language or do you just lack any sort of reading comperhension" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:58:26.212] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Look at how you write before you cast the first stone lmfao" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:58:29.379] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "The absolute irony" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:58:47.953] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "me making a typo is the same as you making up sentences. true!" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:58:54.634] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "The fact that you instantly move to ad hominem just prove that you know I'm right and just want to be a contrarian." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:59:06.842] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "you can't be serious this is hilarious. are you for real" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 06:59:29.131] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Wubli) "my friend made a joke at me and you're turning it into an argument about sexism" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:00:16.150] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Your friend made a joke about having the expectation that you'd behave in a sexist manner" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:00:54.290] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Wubli moment: keeps claiming I'm wrong, insults me, offers ZERO actual arguments" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:01:08.610] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "if you want a serious answer, "girls supporting girls" is meant to be solidarity after suffering from sexism. girls shouldn't hop on the misoginy train and should support eachother as to not end up replicating what makes them suffer in the first place." (Station Asteroid (91,120,3))
[2023-05-21 07:01:19.537] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "it's not "women should be forced to uspport any act other women do, even if it's bad"" (Station Asteroid (83,120,3))
[2023-05-21 07:01:30.650] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "but if you cannot understand that i can't help you!" (Starboard Tram Dock (174,120,3))
[2023-05-21 07:01:40.471] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) ""solidarity after suffering from sexism" kek" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:01:46.790] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "are you implying women don't suffer from sexism" (Medbay Lobby (124,111,3))
[2023-05-21 07:01:47.671] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "respond to imaginary sexism with real sexism" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:01:49.812] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "what could go wrong" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:01:59.935] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Depends on the country" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:02:03.606] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "In Saudi Arabia, absolutely" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:02:06.209] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "In Europe, no." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:02:12.574] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Western and Central Europe*" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:02:13.011] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "there is no sexism in europe?" (Medbay Storage (113,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:02:23.836] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "^" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:02:31.608] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) ""girls supporting girls" does not say "women should not support men" how are you turning this into a bigger deal than it is" (Medbay Storage (110,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:02:34.335] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "oh my ogd lmao" (Medbay Storage (111,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:03:03.972] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "because virginley decided to be sexist" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:04:06.669] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Wubli's thought process seems to be to first see whether an argument agrees with what she'd like to be true or not, and then respond emotionally" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:04:10.781] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "this is the ad consequentiam fallacy." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:04:15.408] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "lol" (Medbay Storage (110,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:04:26.073] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "regardless of actual validity" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:04:40.243] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "are you this mad because i said you lack reading comprehension" (Medbay Storage (110,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:04:40.247] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "hence ad hominem and assertions without any arguments." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:04:42.713] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Charley Quinn) "Ekat has never made a good take, FYI" (Chief Medical Officer's Office (116,87,3))
[2023-05-21 07:04:51.965] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "I make EVERY good take" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:04:56.528] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "I'm the ONLY ONE who makes good takes" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:05:09.130] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "you lost me when you said sexism doesnt exist in europe thats my limit" (Medbay Storage (110,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:05:22.000] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "like I said" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:05:23.864] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "engaging further is worthless" (Medbay Storage (110,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:05:30.970] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "ad consequentiam fallacy" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:05:38.443] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "ad consequentiam fallacy!!" (Medbay Storage (110,103,3))
[2023-05-21 07:05:42.638] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) ""nooooo I want to be a victim noooo"" (start area (8,248,1))
there was some person asking me about my OOC chat heart so i removed it but there was nothing relevant to the conversation, back to ekat's ramble
[2023-05-21 07:07:09.139] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Real echo chamber hours" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:07:15.910] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "> person disagrees with me, engaging further is worthless" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:07:19.400] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Wubli.exe has stopped working" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:07:19.506] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Charley Quinn) "Thank you, ekat!" (Station Asteroid (91,114,3))
[2023-05-21 07:07:27.520] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Charley Quinn) "Are you done yet ?" (Station Asteroid (109,114,3))
[2023-05-21 07:07:33.742] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Virginley.exe has encountered a fatal error" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:07:37.109] GAME-OOC: Armodias/(Charley Quinn) "(manic schizophrenic)" (Central Tram Dock (118,115,3))
[2023-05-21 07:07:48.625] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "What did I say?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:07:50.856] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "you're saying dumb shit i disagree with but i'm not going to waste my time trying to talk to you" (Central Tram Underpass (124,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:07:54.350] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Zero counters to my position. Just insults." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:07:56.757] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Pathetic." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:08:01.308] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "This is because I am right and you are not." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:08:09.204] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "you're actually kinda pathetic" (Central Tram Underpass (124,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:08:13.318] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "i hope you get the love you desperately need" (Central Tram Underpass (124,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:08:14.025] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "But they hate people who tell them the truth and so they lash out." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:08:22.974] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "im not lashing out you're crying in OOC because i refuse to engage with you" (Central Tram Underpass (124,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:08:24.553] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "lol" (Central Tram Underpass (124,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:08:43.626] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) ":skull:" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:08:54.451] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "... c4g," (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:08:59.215] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "how else would you interpret sexism" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:00.786] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "yes. literally" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:09:03.511] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "literally discriminating on account of sex" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:08.145] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "deciding whether you support someone on the basis of sex" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:11.843] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "how can you NOT see that as sexist" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:13.446] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "just "girls supporting girls!" turned into "actually sexism isnt REAL" which is hilarious" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:09:19.925] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "it meets THE DEFINITION of sexism" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:24.984] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "dont you think dudes should love their bros" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:09:26.478] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "It is a textbook example" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:27.515] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "and support them" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:09:35.572] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "is it bad to say bros should look after their bros" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:09:41.944] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "that depends on whether you support them BECAUSE they're girls or it's simply a coincidence @beeseting" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:09:57.259] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) ""bros" aren't random men" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:01.247] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "they're specifically a man's friends" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:04.366] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "you just said girls in general" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:07.820] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "not girls supporting their friends" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:14.953] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "this is not a valid comparison." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:40.399] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Says the guy whose only contribution to any conversation is "neeeeerd"" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:52.878] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "You're about as knowledgeable as my doorhinge" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:10:58.096] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Your opinion does not matter to me." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:11:06.585] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Ad populum fallacy" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:11:16.154] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Having an unpopular opinion doesn't make you wrong, bozo." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:11:19.311] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "did you learn that one at school today" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:11:32.603] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Didn't you?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:11:35.819] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Maybe that's why your logic is so bad." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:11:39.902] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Wubli moment" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:11:48.409] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "LMAO" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:12:17.208] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Wubli compared supporting random women on account of their sex to looking out for your friends ("bros")" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:12:19.974] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "absolutely deranged" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:12:30.062] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) ""absolutely deranged"" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:12:31.107] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "LMAO" (Central Tram Underpass (127,120,2))
[2023-05-21 07:12:38.920] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "@castone what?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:12:42.939] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "who called anyone a virgin over that?" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:13:13.602] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Virginley was sexist and Wubli defended sexism" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:13:29.505] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "then they lashed out at me for telling the truth because they had no actual counters" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:13:37.197] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "obviously me saying that "girls supporting girls" is a pretty harmless statement means i'm being sexist" (Central Tram Underpass (116,118,2))
[2023-05-21 07:14:02.343] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "... yes" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:14:09.489] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "you saying sexism is harmless is supporting sexism" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:14:11.030] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "obviously" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:14:15.900] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "What is that" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:14:45.315] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "BeeSting is RIGHT" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:14:46.850] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "OOC: BeeSting12: you sound like a bootleg ben shapiro except instead of lecturing college political activists youre lecturing dudes tryin to play a game" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:14:52.734] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "Why am I wasting my talent" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:15:13.764] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "I'm wasting my talent preaching to people who are either too ignorant or too stubborn to listen" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:15:16.015] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "It's pointless" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:15:19.797] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "BeeSting has OPENED MY EYES" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:15:22.569] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) ""my talent"" (Medbay Central (117,94,3))
[2023-05-21 07:15:28.465] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "ghhnguiarehjngiujnmfgm :sob:" (Medbay Central (117,94,3))
[2023-05-21 07:17:29.099] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "im sorry. its true. i think sexism is real even in the west. i will do better" (Medbay Lobby (128,111,3))
[2023-05-21 07:17:58.621] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "i have learned and i will change" (Station Asteroid (153,124,2))
[2023-05-21 07:18:19.369] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "lmao" (start area (8,248,1))
ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm I wasn't the one who said you were frothing at the mouth, get your facts straight.
[2023-05-21 07:18:38.936] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "OOC: GlorifiedChickenSandwich: Wubli is keeping their opinions to themself, despite very possibly being frothing at the mouth at their PC. Be like Wubli and shut the fuck up." (start area (8,248,1))
this is you directly copy pasting what that guy said but i guess that doesn't mean you're agreeing

if this wasn't enough, btw:
[2023-05-21 07:18:44.608] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "supremely based take" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:18:52.579] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "do you think i froth at the mouth every time i disagree with someone saying a statement such as "sexism doesnt exist in the west"" (Station Asteroid (153,124,2))
[2023-05-21 07:18:57.959] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "yes." (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:19:05.898] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "Ok" (Station Asteroid (153,124,2))
not only you're extremely dumb and weird, you're also straight up a liar and malicious.
[2023-05-21 07:19:15.488] GAME-OOC: Ekaterina von Russland/(Ekaterina von Russland) "craniometry is a racist pseudoscience" (start area (8,248,1))
[2023-05-21 07:19:26.554] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "thats actually a good take!" (Station Asteroid (139,121,2))
[2023-05-21 07:19:29.277] GAME-OOC: Wubli/(Hazel Victoria) "we agree" (Station Asteroid (139,121,2))
for what it's worth, here's our single bonding moment
ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm "facts and logic were presented to me so I gave up" lmfao
"sexism doesnt exist" isn't "facts and logic", it's a blanket statement that you did not back up with any sort of facts, you just said it and i decided it was a waste of my time to engage further with you.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686940

wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm this is you directly copy pasting what that guy said but i guess that doesn't mean you're agreeing
I didn't say I didn't agree with it, I said I wasn't the one to say it. Do you think this is some sort of "gotcha" moment?
wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm not only you're extremely dumb and weird, you're also straight up a liar and malicious.
Not only is this blatantly false, it is amusing that an admin, whose job is to enforce rules, can't even read the forum rules.
wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm "sexism doesnt exist" isn't "facts and logic", it's a blanket statement that you did not back up with any sort of facts, you just said it and i decided it was a waste of my time to engage further with you.
For someone complaining about me taking her words out of context you sure do enjoy doing exactly that. I said it doesn't exist in Western and Central Europe, not that it doesn't exist anywhere.
wubli

Post by wubli » #686943

wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:44 pm lead to ekat saying sexism doesn't exist in the west. idiotic statement so i refused to engage with it further and they had a meltdown where they implied i was frothing at the mouth for not wanting to argue about it.
i like how i posted your entire logs save for the "erp heart" ones, mentioned especifically what you said about it not existing in the west and you're just cherrypicking the fact i didn't include the word west in the last part of my long post
you copypaste the dude saying that i was "frothing at the mouth", i asked you directly if you thought i was frothing at the mouth over not wanting to engage, you LITERALLY SAID "yes." and you're still claiming it doesn't count as you saying it?????
you're claiming i'm taking your words out of context after i posted all the logs????????????? my brother in christ im literally quoting you!!!!!!!!!

you're actually evil. i actually refuse to engage further with you in any way.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686945

We worked really hard to hijack this thread to talk about guns and you all are really fucking this up for us.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #686946

ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:38 pm For someone complaining about me taking her words out of context you sure do enjoy doing exactly that. I said it doesn't exist in Western and Central Europe, not that it doesn't exist anywhere.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-your- ... pean-union
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #686947

wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm Fucking insane shit
lmao
I didn't expect THAT...
Ekat, it was so clear that the 'girls supporting girls' was a joke. It would be slightly more understandable if it was made in earnest, but they are joking, and you decide to start pearl clutching. You then say you are going to "stop engaging", and keep engaging.
Do you think sexism doesn't exist in central and western Europe? To quote a post by a certain forum goer:
Ekat wrote:I don't know whether to be embarrassed or outraged!
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686949

Archie700 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:54 pm [actual shitpost]
The EU includes countries which are neither in Western nor Central Europe, ever since it absorbed former communist states.
dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:53 pm We worked really hard to hijack this thread to talk about guns and you all are really fucking this up for us.
Okay, we can talk about guns.
THE .357 REVOLVER IS OVERPOWERED C*DERS WHEN NERF?
Last edited by ekaterina on Tue May 23, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #686950

we can't talk about guns anymore, this thread is just ruined
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #686953

We were all just vibing talking about pistols and Ekaterina just had to take a dump in everyone's punchbowl. Dammit Ekaterina.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #686956

what the fuck happened the guns were better at least
respect (let him do his thing)
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #686957

Chadley wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:24 pm [...]

[...]
did the board of ethics agree to let you do this? i'm starting to think they might've dropped the ball on this one. although ekaterina escaped so no harm done, well except for the harm that was done. maybe consult a laywer after you recover. y'know, just in case.
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #686959

ekaterina wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:55 pm
Archie700 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:54 pm [actual shitpost]
The EU includes countries which are neither in Western nor Central Europe, ever since it absorbed former communist states.
"It's only the fault of Eastern Europe-"

https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-a ... han%20men.

Also there is a difference between "the majority of people in a country acknowledge women's rights are important" and "sexism in this country doesn't exist"
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686967

Archie700 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:09 pm [actual shitpost, but made by someone else this time]
Feel free to let me know when you have a trustworthy source. Imagine believing the shit the EU posts. Also I thought we were over the "wage gap" absurdity by now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLd6TN1rn40
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #686968

the moral of the story is that you should never support women
help
conrad

Post by conrad » #686969

dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:01 pm We were all just vibing talking about pistols and Ekaterina just had to take a dump in everyone's punchbowl. Dammit Ekaterina.
I regret nothing.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
wubli

Post by wubli » #686970

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686974

wubli wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:32 pm
game logs
the real tragedy of all these logs is realizing ekat is not a woman IRL :(
immersion ruined.
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686975

unless she's one of those japanese nazi anime incel 4chan girls of course. in which case we're back in business
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686978

Spoiler:
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #686979

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 pm Image
How do you go from "women should not get special treatment" to "women have no rights"? :(
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #686980

*pants

It's all good guys! I recontained Ekat.

My experiments have been a wild success!! Ekat REALLY can't make a good take! Even under the pressure of it all. No amount of offering him the correct opinion worked. He really CAN'T accept when he has made the wrong choice.

But... Something like this can't continue to exist... Ekat clearly is too ontologically wrong to be left alive.
kawoppi wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:07 pm
Chadley wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:24 pm [...]
► Show Spoiler
[...]
did the board of ethics agree to let you do this? i'm starting to think they might've dropped the ball on this one. although ekaterina escaped so no harm done, well except for the harm that was done. maybe consult a laywer after you recover. y'know, just in case.
Kawoppi, I know what I need to do and I can't have you stopping me....

► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686981

LEAVE. HER. ALOOOOONEEEEEE!!

*BUSTS INTO THE ROOM, SMACKING THE GUN OUT OF CHADLEY’S HAND

YOU WONT LAY A FINGER ON HER!

*RIPS SHIRT OFF AND DRAWS MY KATANA
Spoiler:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #686982

Sinful... Ekat isn't even a catgirl. It's a guy! It's a whole dude!

I don't wanna do this man! But I can't let Ekat continue to exist! he's too dangerous to be left alive!
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686985

Chadley wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm Sinful... Ekat isn't even a catgirl. It's a guy! It's a whole dude!
*THE ROOM FREEZES. A SHARP GASP CAN BE HEARD AS THE DAMASCUS STEEL CLANGS TO THE GROUND.

YOU SEE THE BACK OF AXLE’S HEAD AS HE WALKS OUT THE DOOR
Spoiler:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #686986

Aw shit. Swing by my office later sinful. We can talk about your feelings!

*picks up the gun once more.

Anyone else have an issue with me putting down Ekat old yeller style?
► Show Spoiler