Player follows in Edward Snowden's footsteps peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Player follows in Edward Snowden's footsteps peanut

Post by Fren256 » #686703

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34100

This is pretty based ngl
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Re: Player follows in Edward Snowden's footsteps peanut

Post by Misdoubtful » #686704

Floppa moment
Hugs
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #686715

I personally think all forms of admin communication should be public, but I understand why these things have to be hidden.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #686718

juicy
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #686722

the response to their previous appeal was hilarious ("In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard."). Anyway yeah this is a spicy appeal
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #686737

Sharing admin logs is only a permabean because it would highlight the deep injustice plaguing the system.

Drain the swamp???
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #686819

Misdoubtful wrote:but I'm not here to reprimand you for something that happened years ago whether you truly regret it or not.
Based.
I hate it when admins respond to a 2+ year old ban they weren't even around for with shit like "HOW DO WE KNOW WE CAN TRUST YOU? ARE YOU SORRY? IT WAS A FUCKED UP THING YOU DID."
This is the proper way admins should handle these typa things. +rep
Spoiler:
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #686929

Adam Klein wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:07 pm I personally think all forms of admin communication should be public, but I understand why these things have to be hidden.
There’s tons of sensitive information in ASAY, so, it’s best not to leak it unless the headmins are investigating something.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #687090

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:33 pm
Misdoubtful wrote:but I'm not here to reprimand you for something that happened years ago whether you truly regret it or not.
Based.
I hate it when admins respond to a 2+ year old ban they weren't even around for with shit like "HOW DO WE KNOW WE CAN TRUST YOU? ARE YOU SORRY? IT WAS A FUCKED UP THING YOU DID."
This is the proper way admins should handle these typa things. +rep
How do we know we can trust you? Are you sorry? It was a fucked up thing you did.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything