Policy Discussion Nirvana

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Policy Discussion Nirvana

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #686913

Praise be glorious Headmins who have worked vigorously to turn the massive wheels of policy with their Devine strength so quickly so recently.
May your rulings be fair and your posts be based.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: Policy Discussion Nirvana

Post by Kendrickorium » #686918

hunger games was fucking awful

watch a real battle royal movie like

battle royale
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #686922

is this the new starsector posting?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #686924

Hot dog
Hugs
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #686926

datorangebottle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:10 pm is this the new starsector posting?
I found the retribution to be a really horrible capital. I get the idea of it being a low-tech battlecruiser, but it somehow manages to have:
shit shields
shit armor
shit hull
shit flux cap
shit flux dissipation
shit missile placement (small missiles in the back, literally the worst missile type for that kind of placement)

The only thing it has going for it is its decent speed, and its mobility system, and even then, the odyssey and conquest have it beat in that regard when it comes to battlecruisers. Onslaught bros keep winning.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #686951

Guys I love starsector but I am so ass at the combat. Its usually better to just let the AI do its thing. Any tips?
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #687028

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:57 pm Guys I love starsector but I am so ass at the combat. Its usually better to just let the AI do its thing. Any tips?
you really just need to find a ship/build that works for however you play

personally I dont like playing slow and dont know how to use fighters so carrier ships and capital ships are both off the table for me

the AI is also really bad at using some ships and builds so those are the types of things it is best to run as a player

my favorite ship to pilot is usually the Doom because the bombs are satisfying to use and it is great for quickly blowing up small ships and fighters, while also being great as a way to blow up shields or engines.

officer personalities are the most important thing to keep in mind with your AI ship builds, because reckless officers on supportive ships will usually just get themselves killed over and over, while timid officers on offensive ships will sit back doing nothing and wasting space.
Weston Echard on Sybil