Huebone Progressive party Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Huebone Progressive party Peanut

Post by oranges » #687049

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?p=685165#p685165

Holy shit dude armhulen put this guy to fucking bed

[armhulenn#9821] — 26/01/2021 10:50
You are progressive in the sense that you progressed into a ban

what a fucking absolute burn
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Huebone Progressive party Peanut

Post by wubli » #688007

Cobby wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:10 am Dark Betty >>>>>> quirky musical episode
the heathers one is hilariously bad, but i was kinda hyped for the bisexual moment during dead girl walking. it didn't happen because they're cowards
sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:45 am
wubli wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:31 pm btw you should watch the vampire diaries i'm on the first season and i'm having a blast it's genuinely one of the worst pieces of media i've watched and i've watched riverdale
my ex made me watch that with her and i actually started to get into it after a while. stockholm syndrome
best part is that one moment a guy gets mind controlled, does what he has to do, says "i'm done now" and walks one step back so he's hit by a car
(https://streamable.com/tm6y3z)

i should record every time i watch it because without fail some bullshit like that will happen and i will spit my drink
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #688026

MrStonedOne wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:19 pm It's inappropriate specialization and you know it. Its like fixing a bug that applies to all atmos calls, but only when called on renforced tiles. You can do better and you fucking know it.

Why end police brutality against black people when you can end it against all people?
Why do you think the movement is defined by its name? I can say PLANE CUBE and refactor map views in the same breath.
All lives matter/white lives matter are typically reductive, used on the whole by people not interested in addressing racism, poverty or other hellworld shit, instead interested in extending the status quo.
I don't think sharing a term with them (again white lives matter came up in 2015 as literally a psy op) is worth being semantically correct, especially when the movement's rallying cry was defund the police, and fund community outreach and social workers instead.

I live in a place where if you're crazy in public you run a non zero chance of being sniped by the police and having that covered up.
I don't think the name is as important as the meaning, especially when the alternative is a reductive response often used to discredit the issues we both agree are important.

Also also, the movement was created over a dude shooting a black guy for walking around at night being acquitted. It's a response to violence, and some people's propensity to not care about those dead bodies.
S a reason it's called that is my point. I agree, poor people and others are dehumanized to the same extent if not more, but ignoring that root is not all that useful.
Last edited by TheFinalPotato on Tue May 30, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #688027

you cannot stop me from responding to posts 3 days later I will drive this convo into the dirt.
Yes this is a double post, what are you gonna do about it.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #688068

"I haven't read this thread in a few days. Why does it have five pages?"
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #688102

US politics moment
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #688118

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:53 pm "I haven't read this thread in a few days. Why does it have five pages?"
Well I'm certainly not gonna read it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #688265

Life is the sum of your experiences congealed into a grand piece of art. Each fleeting moment brings with it the death of your past self. Your future beliefs are behest to how you find greater meaning in your history.

Ass... and boobs.
help
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #688270

Pepper wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:43 pm Life is the sum of your experiences congealed into a grand piece of art. Each fleeting moment brings with it the death of your past self. Your future beliefs are behest to how you find greater meaning in your history.

Ass... and boobs.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit