Papa John Nanotrasen's Day of Reckoning nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Papa John Nanotrasen's Day of Reckoning nut

Post by blackdav123 » #687621

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34136

both parties in this seem like nrp dorks imo

why are you stealing fireaxe fnr?

why are you calling "MURDER" over comms when you havent been damaged whatsoever?
Weston Echard on Sybil
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Papa John Nanotrasen's Day of Reckoning nut

Post by Archie700 » #687622

cringe begets cringe
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #687626

This dude is incapable of not lying, smh.
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #687630

I don't think you should've been breaking into the bridge as a non-antagonist assistant, and especially not using it as an excuse to start stealing the fireaxe off of the bridge. That's definitely not very non-antagonist behaviour, and something I think you should avoid in the future, you feel me?
God bless, shitters BTFO'd, a new rule must be added at once.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687631

This shit is why assistants should be killed on sight for being on the bridge. For every one person who wants to do a funny bit there's 20 entitled pricks who just want to steal gamer gear because they got through an airlock.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687635

Pumpkin0 wrote: don't think you should've been breaking into the bridge as a non-antagonist assistant, and especially not using it as an excuse to start stealing the fireaxe off of the bridge. That's definitely not very non-antagonist behaviour, and something I think you should avoid in the future, you feel me?
Breaking into the bridge is now reserved for antag-only on Manuel
Spoiler:
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #687645

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:07 am This shit is why assistants should be killed on sight for being on the bridge. For every one person who wants to do a funny bit there's 20 entitled pricks who just want to steal gamer gear because they got through an airlock.
Fixed that for you.

With correct regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #687664

The reason I went into Manuel was to avoid dealing with tiding.

STIP TIDING INTO THE BRIDGE GOD DAMNIT. IF YOU WANT THAT FUCKING AXE TOUGH LUCK. YOU DONT NEED THAT AXE. THE ONLY TIME ITS USEFUL IS TO KILL DRAGON PORTALS AND SMASH WINDOWS AND WALLS. DO YOU THINK COMMAND WILL LET YOU JUST TAKE IT? YOU THINK THEY WANT TO GIVE THE CE MORE WORK BECAUSE THEY GOTTA FIX ALL THE AXE SMASHED WINDOWS THAT YOU, THE TIDER, WILL INEVITABLY MAKE? HELL FUCKING NO. IT MAY BE COOL AND FANCY BUT NOT EVEN COMMAND, WHO HAS ACCESS TO THAT PLACE, TAKES IT OUT!

Rant over.

Oh also I saw half of that fight and the CE looked to be in dire straights (on floor, no stuff on him, panicking). The det then went in and shot mike. Also the cap that round didn't secure the disk and the CE was already angry due to that. (AI messaged him about it). Was a mess of a round.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687671

Mike mofless is a fucking shitter. Even worse he's a cry baby.

He does all the dumb lrp shit but the second you retaliate he'll ahelp.

Dude is a complete dreg of a player.
sinfulbliss wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:00 am Breaking into the bridge is now reserved for antag-only on Manuel
On Manuel you need a good reason to be stealing the fire axe, if you don't people will assume you are an antag.

You don't round start rush for fireaxes as that could break a few roleplay rules we have around greytiding and powergaming.

So if you are stealing fireaxes and fullstripping players you are acting like an antag on MRP.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #687695

Lacran wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:53 am Mike mofless is a fucking shitter. Even worse he's a cry baby.

He does all the dumb lrp shit but the second you retaliate he'll ahelp.

Dude is a complete dreg of a player.
sinfulbliss wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:00 am Breaking into the bridge is now reserved for antag-only on Manuel
On Manuel you need a good reason to be stealing the fire axe, if you don't people will assume you are an antag.

You don't round start rush for fireaxes as that could break a few roleplay rules we have around greytiding and powergaming.

So if you are stealing fireaxes and fullstripping players you are acting like an antag on MRP.
In this situation this would be treated the same on LRP as self-antaging, just with throwing the person into perma instead

I ended up forcibly gulagging a greytider for breaking in to bridge, shovestunning and cuffing me, stealing my PDA and ID, and giving my ID to someone else for literally no reason but "funny".
Last edited by Archie700 on Sun May 28, 2023 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #687696

I thought about making a peanut thread for this ban appeal, but it was too boring of a ban appeal to make one
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #687722

Mike's a jackass that not many people like to see on manuel
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #687735

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:11 pm
Fren256 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:02 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:53 am i think sec can withstand having a B&E arrestee or two dragged away. honestly if they can’t handle that I don’t think LRP is for them, why not play MRP where things are calmer?
"Calmer" lol, Manuel also has a lot of greytiding, not sure where you're getting that misconception from.
I suspect we have different definitions of greytiding. I invite you to try Terry sec and then compare it to what you experience on Manuel.
Lol

Also this is the guy that tried to stop security from cremating a ling as a non antag
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Constellado

Post by Constellado » #687780

Mike is now a well known and hated character. At this point he probably should change his static name to avoid the abuse that Manuel people can give when being the shitter of the month. It ends up being a perpetual cycle of abuse that slowly escalates till there is a perma ban.

Oh also I had half the fight recorded but It might be too late to cut it out and post it here.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687786

Lacran wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:53 am On Manuel you need a good reason to be stealing the fire axe, if you don't people will assume you are an antag.

I don’t think he rushed for the fireaxe. He got let into the bridge with John Nanotrasen as a part of a roleplay bit and just decided to nab it while he was there.
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #687824

sinfulbliss wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:50 pm
Lacran wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:53 am On Manuel you need a good reason to be stealing the fire axe, if you don't people will assume you are an antag.

I don’t think he rushed for the fireaxe. He got let into the bridge with John Nanotrasen as a part of a roleplay bit and just decided to nab it while he was there.
So he let his loot goblin instincts take over and tried to steal it instead of asking the captain.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687845

Archie700 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:45 pm

So he let his loot goblin instincts take over and tried to steal it instead of asking the captain.
Wrong, he successfully took it. The cap had no real issue with it. The CE barged in and suddenly had an issue, possibly due to a metagrudge as he mentioned in the appeal. He stripped CE and tossed him out nonharmfully, then got wordlessly gatted to death by the det, THEN whacked by an admin for not sitting still while being shot.

RP gimmicks should NEVER cause IC conflict! Can't we all just get along and be polite :D
Spoiler:
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #687846

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:14 am
Archie700 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:45 pm

Wrong, he successfully took it. The cap had no real issue with it. The CE barged in and suddenly had an issue, possibly due to a metagrudge as he mentioned in the appeal. He stripped CE and tossed him out nonharmfully, then got wordlessly gatted to death by the det, THEN whacked by an admin for not sitting still while being shot.

RP gimmicks should NEVER cause IC conflict! Can't we all just get along and be polite :D
Not all of us have alt accounts to observe whether people are antagonists or not.
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687851

As soon as he arrived on station he went for the bridge with the clown. Once on the bridge he went for the fire axe.

The fireaxe had nothing to do with the gimmick. The A.I watching said the captain wasn't okay with him taking it. That was just an assumption he made

If you wanna do a bit do a bit, if you go for dangerous weapons during that bit rob people people you are just being a shitter. If you go from the clown pretending to own the station to stealing fireaxes and full stripping people you've dropped any pretences of a gimmick. The conflict didn't derive from roleplay, it derived from being a loot goblin.
Last edited by Lacran on Mon May 29, 2023 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687853

carshalash wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:23 am Not all of us have alt accounts to observe whether people are antagonists or not.
Living, breathing example of the fact that despite being the #1 nolife in the game (is it 10,000 hours now?), you can still be an entitled crybaby about anything from an admin spawning blob to not banning people getting converted by cult. I look forward to the next carshalash ided admincomplaint :)
Spoiler:
Constellado

Post by Constellado » #687856

The axe being present definitely made the encounter with the CE *look* lethal. Also, full stripping people is just cringe as a non antag. don't do it.
Also, looking at the logs posted... It was the captain that attacked first. (then subsequently ran to sci to hide)

Code: Select all

["2023-05-27 09:27:40.218","attack","James566/(Mike Mofless) attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the wrench (Bridge (111,134,4))",null,{"tick_usage":74.1138,"tick_lag":0.5,"time":5436.5,"timestamp":"1685179660.219021"},null,4984,"1.0.0"]
["2023-05-27 09:27:40.985","attack","Witherael/(Andrew Withers) shoved James566/(Mike Mofless) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (111,135,4))",null,{"tick_usage":102.563,"tick_lag":0.5,"time":5444,"timestamp":"1685179660.985902"},null,4989,"1.0.0"]
["2023-05-27 09:27:47.041","attack","Witherael/(Andrew Withers) has thrown the wrench  (Central Primary Hallway (128,134,4))",null,{"tick_usage":6.741,"tick_lag":0.5,"time":5505,"timestamp":"1685179667.0421247"},null,5024,"1.0.0"]
["2023-05-27 09:27:51.049","attack","Sedna Bold/(John Nanotrasen) has thrown the multitool  (Bridge (112,134,4))",null,{"tick_usage":477.063,"tick_lag":0.5,"time":5544.5,"timestamp":"1685179671.2522695"},null,5059,"1.0.0"]
["2023-05-27 09:28:38.476","attack","James566/(Mike Mofless) flashed(targeted) Blacklist897/(Alexander Moore) with the flash (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (113,135,4))",null,{"tick_usage":3.8824,"tick_lag":0.5,"time":6016,"timestamp":"1685179718.4766202"},null,5321,"1.0.0"]
All the CE did was yell at them to leave before he got flashed and fullstripped. The CE cannot be in the wrong here, especially now that there is a lethal weapon being thrown around (the axe).
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687858

You change your avatar to a t posing assistant and suddenly greyshits are no longer a thing? I'd actually be less mad about this guy if he broke in specifically to steal the axe instead of opportunistically stealing it.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687859

Keep in mind also this guy apparently got the clown killed and given a DNR for being a clown in vicinity of crime so he ruined another player's round because he just had to have a fire axe for no particular reason.
blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #687862

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:34 am Keep in mind also this guy apparently got the clown killed and given a DNR for being a clown in vicinity of crime so he ruined another player's round because he just had to have a fire axe for no particular reason.
why is the guy stealing the fireaxe at fault for the CE chopping the clown into little bits using the fireaxe?
Weston Echard on Sybil
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687864

blackdav123 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:45 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:34 am Keep in mind also this guy apparently got the clown killed and given a DNR for being a clown in vicinity of crime so he ruined another player's round because he just had to have a fire axe for no particular reason.
why is the guy stealing the fireaxe at fault for the CE chopping the clown into little bits using the fireaxe?
If he didn't steal the fire axe the clown would still be alive.
Just as how in some states if you b&e with your buddy and he gets shot by the homeowner, YOU could then be charged with murder, I hold the assistant responsible for getting his friend killed by committing a crime.
blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #687866

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:48 am
Just as how in some states if you b&e with your buddy and he gets shot by the homeowner, YOU could then be charged with murder, I hold the assistant responsible for getting his friend killed by committing a crime.
if you shot the intruder then yes, it could be said that you would be cleared of charges.

instead he stabbed the already downed clown over and over and over

most states wouldnt be too thrilled if you dumped 8 shells of buckshot into the intruder then reloaded and dumped another 8 shells
Weston Echard on Sybil
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #687867

Can we all agree to the fact that the clown got killed just for being at the bridge is funny
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687871

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:30 am You change your avatar to a t posing assistant and suddenly greyshits are no longer a thing? I'd actually be less mad about this guy if he broke in specifically to steal the axe instead of opportunistically stealing it.
Sinful has the brainpower to only defend one poorly thought out viewpoint at a time. Presently that viewpoint is childish shitters. Fireaxes are cool and clicking a C.E sideways and stealing everything is an emergent roleplay oppurtinity. Being shot however is not roleplay, that's bad because you aren't the one doing it.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #687873

The CE killing the clown and declaring him DNR was bad, and the admin admitted that
Pumpkin0 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:37 am The situation was admittedly messy, but the best way to handle those is to ahelp. If something that you think breaks the rules happens again, ahelp and we'll be glad to sort this out without it being a badly escalated fight.
But the only reason it happened to begin with was because the clown was seen with the assistant who was stealing the fireaxe.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687875

blackdav123 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:51 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:48 am
if you shot the intruder then yes, it could be said that you would be cleared of charges.

instead he stabbed the already downed clown over and over and over

most states wouldnt be too thrilled if you dumped 8 shells of buckshot into the intruder then reloaded and dumped another 8 shells
I'm not sure if there's court precedent for this exact type of situation but I think it'd be possible both parties could be charged with murder under such a situation given that statute.
Fren256 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:56 am Can we all agree to the fact that the clown got killed just for being at the bridge is funny
If you play clown it's honestly eye opening how easy it is to get arrested or killed as one.
Constellado

Post by Constellado » #687887

So, now that I am finally at my PC and looking at my recording, the clown did not need to have been killed there. (monkey brain go brrrr HIT CLOSEST ENEMY) They were definitely just standing around.
I clipped out the part I saw and popped it unlisted on youtube for your viewing pleasure. (I only saw the final part of it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPzOO_FGr6k
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687894

Yeah that's pretty much what I was imagining.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #687899

Constellado wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:39 am So, now that I am finally at my PC and looking at my recording, the clown did not need to have been killed there. (monkey brain go brrrr HIT CLOSEST ENEMY) They were definitely just standing around.
I clipped out the part I saw and popped it unlisted on youtube for your viewing pleasure. (I only saw the final part of it)
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687904

zzzz admins wanting to micromanage IC conflicts and get everyone into a 30min ahelp threesome instead of a "pOorLy eScAlaTed cOnFliCt"

"we're here to handle everything!" mindbogglingly boring. let the game fuckin transpire dude. let shit happen. interfere when people get dicked hard enough that their round's fucked
Spoiler:
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687907

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 am zzzz admins wanting to micromanage IC conflicts and get everyone into a 30min ahelp threesome instead of a "pOorLy eScAlaTed cOnFliCt"

"we're here to handle everything!" mindbogglingly boring. let the game fuckin transpire dude. let shit happen. interfere when people get dicked hard enough that their round's fucked
You should invite Mike to play on your server instead.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #687962

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 am zzzz admins wanting to micromanage IC conflicts and get everyone into a 30min ahelp threesome instead of a "pOorLy eScAlaTed cOnFliCt"

please quit and make your own failed norp/lrp server already
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #687963

Constellado wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:39 am So, now that I am finally at my PC and looking at my recording, the clown did not need to have been killed there. (monkey brain go brrrr HIT CLOSEST ENEMY) They were definitely just standing around.
wtf is your UI?
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #687964

Wow the clown didn't even do anything except wave around a banner and stand on top of the assistant.
This really should be made into a ticket.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687989

Holy SHIT. The CE murdered the clown for absolutely no reason other than the fact he was upset at the assistant. While the clown was already incapacitated no less.

This just goes to show as long as you’re the first one to ahelp, you’ll pretty much be given the benefit of the doubt by admins. Really dislike how admins are weaponized so easily.
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687992

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:14 am
Holy SHIT. The CE murdered the clown for absolutely no reason other than the fact he was upset at the assistant. While the clown was already incapacitated no less.

This just goes to show as long as you’re the first one to ahelp, you’ll pretty much be given the benefit of the doubt by admins. Really dislike how admins are weaponized so easily.
Did the clown help the ce or was he a de facto accomplice?
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687994

dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:58 am Did the clown help the ce or was he a de facto accomplice?
why would the clown help the CE when the CE was the guy tryna stop them from doing their gimmick
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #687995

oranges wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:24 pm

please quit and make your own failed norp/lrp server already
replace tile based click combat with swing combat and i will :evil:
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687999

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:11 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:58 am Did the clown help the ce or was he a de facto accomplice?
why would the clown help the CE when the CE was the guy tryna stop them from doing their gimmick
Why would the CE not murder the clown when the CE thought he was gonna die and the clown did nothing to stop it?
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688000

dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:34 am
Why would the CE not murder the clown when the CE thought he was gonna die and the clown did nothing to stop it?
So true, people who just sit and do nothing should be executed as accomplices
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #688001

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:40 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:34 am
So true, people who just sit and do nothing should be executed as accomplices
The CE is not omniscient. The clown could have been the mastermind. Always kill the clown.
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #688003

So here is what I think happened: After Mike got downed, the detective proceeded to neutralize all the potential threats to the CE -one of them being the clown (lol)-, so the moth proceeds to stunbaton the funny man and incapacitate them. Meanwhile the CE, clearly on edge after having survived an attempt on his life, sees the clown on the ground and his self-preservation instincts immediately tell him "That comedian surely must be working with the greyshit", which is why he finally decides to slash to death the two of them.

In any case, if you ask me, the CE should be noted for killing the clown, maybe even Mike (though that could be a bit of stretch). Both were already incapacitated by the detective's baton, and if they didn't have cuffs on them a simple blow would've sufficed to put them into crit without killing them both.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #688031

Sinful, you've mentioned before on the discord apparently, and here on the forums, that you are always just pulling the "jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded" thing.

Can you just like...be normal, for once? There's no need to be le epic tr0ll at all times, my guy. Just chill and vibe, and chat with everyone else. We're all here because we like the same thing, to pass judgment on the ticket of the day while pretending we don't have our own skeletons in the closet.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688036

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:43 am Sinful, you've mentioned before on the discord apparently, and here on the forums, that you are always just pulling the "jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded" thing.

Can you just like...be normal, for once? There's no need to be le epic tr0ll at all times, my guy. Just chill and vibe, and chat with everyone else. We're all here because we like the same thing, to pass judgment on the ticket of the day while pretending we don't have our own skeletons in the closet.
idk where you’re getting that from, i’ve never “mentioned that i’ve pulled that”

all i’ve done this thread is pass judgment on the ticket. idk what you read as “le epic tr0ll” post.
Spoiler: