Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Post by TheRex9001 » #687649

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?p=687648#p687648
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Re: Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687958

Unsane wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:56 pm Yobi is the last person I would ever trust for a life advice
Stay hydrated, stretch frequently, know your limits, don't make yourself unnecessarily vulnerable.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Post by oranges » #687961

if I was an admin i'd ban yobi purely to see his rants about how he's victimised lol.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #687965

oranges wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:20 pm if I was an admin i'd ban yobi purely to see his rants about how he's victimised lol.
I don't know if "funny :)" is a good enough reason to QC ban someone.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687966

You can fantasize all you want but id probably just go silent like I did last time
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #687967

You are anything but silent
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687968

You must have missed the part where I listened to mothblocks and quit for nine months
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687969

Which by the way, I don't appreciate, because I went back to that soul sucking woman
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687970

Love you all :)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #687971

yobihodazine2 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:38 pm Which by the way, I don't appreciate, because I went back to that soul sucking woman
YOBI NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SHE TOOK YOUR PC

with distraught regards
~lolswat
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #687974

honestly a rule 0 ban would not only be in the best interest of the community but actually in yobi's to get him away from the game that is causing this behavior

like, legitimately.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #687990

What about breaking my sister's nose should I do that?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687997

U try having two slipped disks and chronic pain and getting ur ass beat I was sick of her shit, and I warned her that was gonna happen next time.
I'm not proud if it but she's an adult and I cannot tank hits like I used to.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688009

NoxVS wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:09 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:01 am All I was to point out also is the injustice that Tohg got banned but Yobi is still allowed to be here- Tohg was weird but did not do anything to anyone, and did not deserve a ban... it was actual bullshit.
Tohg was so weird, they started out with the personality of an edgy middle schooler and I check back sometime later and they've had a full on mental breakdown and are talking about how they hate the antichrist or whatever
I spoke with Tohg quite a bit, and I think your description is maybe not really getting the full picture- I can't exactly explain where their head was at, but I promise that Tohg never meant any ill will to ANYONE.
Even if their perspective was odd, they absolutely tried their best to do the right things... just because someone is strange, does not mean they should be banned out of concern. I don't mean to be so blunt about it, but I really think that it was just a kind of case of people not wanting to deal with someone whom they didn't fully understand.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688030

Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:31 am
Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:01 am All I was to point out also is the injustice that Tohg got banned but Yobi is still allowed to be here- Tohg was weird but did not do anything to anyone, and did not deserve a ban... it was actual bullshit.
Tohg was so weird, they started out with the personality of an edgy middle schooler and I check back sometime later and they've had a full on mental breakdown and are talking about how they hate the antichrist or whatever
I spoke with Tohg quite a bit, and I think your description is maybe not really getting the full picture- I can't exactly explain where their head was at, but I promise that Tohg never meant any ill will to ANYONE.
Even if their perspective was odd, they absolutely tried their best to do the right things... just because someone is strange, does not mean they should be banned out of concern. I don't mean to be so blunt about it, but I really think that it was just a kind of case of people not wanting to deal with someone whom they didn't fully understand.
THE SO CALLED “TOLERANT” LEFT WHEN THEY ENCOUNTER SOMEONE WITH AN ACTUAL MENTAL ILLNESS!

With radical regards,

-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #688035

You say that, but it definitely does not look like it to people who "don't get it".

Actually no, after I considered it, that other tohg moment was fucking disgusting and if you really want to look for it do so on the tg discord
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #688037

The dude was totally unhinged baw. It's not a matter of him being evil or not, it's more of a matter of could he function in the community in manner that wasn't manic, creepy and outright incoherent.

Issue was more how he would talk to others during his episodes, which made people feel extremely creeped out and unsafe.

It's not our job to support and reform every tortured soul that crosses our path.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688040

Archie700 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:21 am Actually no, after I considered it, that other tohg moment was fucking disgusting and if you really want to look for it do so on the tg discord
tldr?
Spoiler:
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #688055

Of course it's not the full picture, no one is ever going to be able to have the full picture from seeing how someone behaves online. The picture I pieced together was that I first saw them acting kinda immature and doing stuff like making the whole "I identify as an attack helicopter" joke, and later on I saw them in an appeal after having been banned for threatening to sic their demon friend or whatever on someone.

You can say that they didn't mean anyone ill will and they were just misunderstood, but at a certain point it's just not our job to handle this. It's unfortunate to see someone get sucked into something like this, but we aren't licensed therapists. We are here to play a game about funny little spacemen running around as space station. It isn't our responsibility to provide the professional mental help that someone needs, and it shouldn't ever be our responsibility. If someone has a serious issue that gets to the point where it's harming the ability of others to enjoy the game, our only option is to ban them and wait for them to get the help they need before allowing them to return.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #688059

just use william dornan as a baseline and then ban people who are worse than him
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #688060

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:21 pm
Archie700 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:21 am Actually no, after I considered it, that other tohg moment was fucking disgusting and if you really want to look for it do so on the tg discord
tldr?
basically victim blaming

no I am not going to elaborate, look up from:Tohg7.#6300 display on tgcord search
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688062

Archie700 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:41 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:21 pm
tldr?
basically victim blaming

no I am not going to elaborate, look up from:Tohg7.#6300 display on tgcord search
no
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #688064

Tohg is mentally ill and has stated and defended the idea that women deserve to get raped for wearing certain things

just to be clear
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #688065

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #688066

You know bawhoppennn for being the lore guy you sure don't know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to Tohg
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688067

Armhulen wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:15 pm
i mean that’s pretty bad but it’s not saying they deserve to get raped. it’s victim blaming

would be way worse to say if you wear X you DESERVE to get raped. still bad but you kinda made it sound way worse
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #688069

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:53 pm
i mean that’s pretty bad but it’s not saying they deserve to get raped. it’s victim blaming

would be way worse to say if you were X you DESERVE to get raped. still bad but you kinda made it way worse
"It's your fault you got raped" is almost as bad
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #688071

would be way worse to say if you wear X you DESERVE to get raped. still bad but you kinda made it way worse
I dunno, it kind of comes across the same way as someone saying a wild accusation just to go "What, I'm just asking questions!"

Person A: "Hey if you don't want to get raped don't dress like a slut"

Person B: "Are saying that it's their fault for dressing the way they did if they get raped?

Person A: "What? No, I'm just observing a possibility. I wasn't saying they deserved to be raped because of what they're wearing! Just that they perhaps shouldn't have worn what they did if they didn't want it to happen!"
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688073

Archie700 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:58 pm

would be way worse to say if you were X you DESERVE to get raped. still bad but you kinda made it way worse
big disagree. if i said to a grieving parent “your child deserved to get murdered at school,” isn’t that WAY WORSE than saying “they could have prevented getting murdered if they were more careful.”

IDK there’s no reason to distort one as the other just to make it sound worse than it is when it’s ALREADY really bad regardless
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #688081

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:05 pm big disagree. if i said to a grieving parent “your child deserved to get murdered at school,” isn’t that WAY WORSE than saying “they could have prevented getting murdered if they were more careful.”

IDK there’s no reason to distort one as the other just to make it sound worse than it is when it’s ALREADY really bad regardless
It doesn't matter because both blame the victim for being the victim, it's just implying it instead of outright stating it.
Like "oh that criminal couldn't help himself, he saw the girl showing her skin, it's his instincts at work, that girl shouldn't have dressed like that " is stopping JUST short.
Doesn't matter because saying either would get you a punch to the face regardless.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #688085

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:05 pm

big disagree. if i said to a grieving parent “your child deserved to get murdered at school,” isn’t that WAY WORSE than saying “they could have prevented getting murdered if they were more careful.”

That's pretty much a two way tie for last place and if you said that to a grieving parent you would feel equally like a piece of shit
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688089

Archie700 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:28 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:05 pm big disagree. if i said to a grieving parent “your child deserved to get murdered at school,” isn’t that WAY WORSE than saying “they could have prevented getting murdered if they were more careful.”

It doesn't matter because both blame the victim for being the victim, it's just implying it instead of outright stating it.
Like "oh that criminal couldn't help himself, he saw the girl showing her skin, it's his instincts at work, that girl shouldn't have dressed like that " is stopping JUST short.
Doesn't matter because saying either would get you a punch to the face regardless.
they both blame the victim but saying they deserve it is way worse because it implies you’re actually normalizing and saying it’s morally justified for someone to get raped
Spoiler:
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #688090

I want an ekaterina review
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #688092

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #688095

So you're comparing me to someone who completely lost their grip on reality??? And tries to turn the blame on rape victims?? Please... I'm just uptight about how the admins use their status, I like to vent about my problems so you don't repeat them, and I'm imperturbable.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Tue May 30, 2023 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #688096

yobihodazine2 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:03 pm So you're comparing me to someone who completely lost their grip on reality??? And tries to turn the blame on rape victims?? Please... I'm just uptight about how the admins use their status and I like to vent about my problems so you don't repeat them...
Nah you're way better than him yobi
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #688100

My mom always says "we're no better than anyone else, but we're every bit as good."

About nine years ago I actually adminned on liberty Station for a while and I took my job very seriously. Then I quit because I'd rather play than have another job. I'm being far too vicarious.
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688131

Armhulen wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:06 pm
I didn't know about the victim blaming, I was not defending that.

But the other stuff, I do think was unfair. Yeah, Tohg talks about the supernatural and is rather weird. But just because people don't like that, Tohg should be banned?

In fairness to Hulkmania, he was concerned since it sounded like there was some weird intimidation thing going on in DMs and things. But to me, and how much I spoke with them... that does not sound like Tohg, or how they act. It seems fairly uncharacteristic of them. Perhaps it was just a miscommunication that came off rather poorly? A misunderstanding or something similar?

Without knowing the exact logs, I cannot say for sure, but I would assume it just was worded poorly. If it was intentionally aggressive, yes, fair enough.

But if that was the main issue at stake in the ban, why was it unable to be cleared up? I really think that Tohg's response on the ban appeal is telling. Tohg recognizes and accepts responsibility for how they messed up with approaching it, but is so worn down by people not wanting to give the time of day, they just give up and accept the ban. Is that not telling about how people treat Tohg in the first place? It's so goddamn apparent to me atleast, that this is just a case of people not wanting to interact with someone who is so strange. That's where my issue is at. If you personally don't want to talk to Tohg, that's entirely reasonable. Just block them individually, as you can to anyone else. But do not shut someone out of the community just for being weird.

If Tohg got banned for the victim blaming thing, or if the intimidation thing was real, those are real reasons. But the entire implication here is that it is NOT those alone. It's someone who is getting shut out for being weird.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #688133

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:39 pm they both blame the victim but saying they deserve it is way worse because it implies you’re actually normalizing and saying it’s morally justified for someone to get raped
Why are you bothering making a distinction here? Both statements cross a line. You don't have to be a shit connoisseur giving your opinion "Yes that may be a pile of shit but at least it's not a pile of watery shit".
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #688136

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:48 am
If Tohg got banned for the victim blaming thing, or if the intimidation thing was real, those are real reasons. But the entire implication here is that it is NOT those alone. It's someone who is getting shut out for being weird.
Getting banned for being weird is a perfectly valid reason. There's a reason why we're psychologically programmed to be skeeved out by certain people and it's likely because our ancestors without that trait ended up dying out for some reason that had to do with them trusting creeps during the stone age days when creeps could get away with a lot of crimes before forensics or even the concept of law existed.
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688138

To be clear also, yes, Tohg is mentally ill. That's beyond obvious. It's none of your jobs to try and help them get through it if you don't want to- you have no obligation to do so.

But shutting out and excluding the mentally ill, as not being fit for being present in our community? Just because you don't like the inconvenient reminder that they exist when you see an occasional bizarre message? Come on people. You are not required personally to speak with them, and you can block any individual for any reason, so you don't ever have to again... but banning someone from even being present on the community server? Come on.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #688139

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:58 am
Getting banned for being weird is a perfectly valid reason. There's a reason why we're psychologically programmed to be skeeved out by certain people and it's likely because our ancestors without that trait ended up dying out for some reason that had to do with them trusting creeps during the stone age days when creeps could get away with a lot of crimes before forensics or even the concept of law existed.
you'd think then after 5 thousand years the creeps would have died out from the neanderthals unga bungaing them with rocks
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688140

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:52 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:39 pm they both blame the victim but saying they deserve it is way worse because it implies you’re actually normalizing and saying it’s morally justified for someone to get raped
Why are you bothering making a distinction here? Both statements cross a line. You don't have to be a shit connoisseur giving your opinion "Yes that may be a pile of shit but at least it's not a pile of watery shit".
The guy who stole something from a department store is shit just like the guy who murdered someone, the guy who insulted your mom is shit just like the guy who hijacked a car, and the guy who said women deserve to be raped is shit just like the guy that said they should dress to avoid it.

See the issue pal? Not everything can just be the same tier of shit, for that would equalize them all.
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688142

This is a digital messenger where you can block people instantly- nobody is in harm, and you literally don't even have to interact with them if you don't want to. And yeah, it's a decent instinct, and there's nothing wrong with being weirded out by people for these things. Also, obviously there's a limit to sketchy messages- creepy harassment/etc of course warrant a ban. But that's not really what was the situation waswith Tohg. It was just weird supernatural discussions that were rather detached from reality.

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #688144

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:02 am To be clear also, yes, Tohg is mentally ill. That's beyond obvious. It's none of your jobs to try and help them get through it if you don't want to- you have no obligation to do so.

But shutting out and excluding the mentally ill, as not being fit for being present in our community? Just because you don't like the inconvenient reminder that they exist when you see an occasional bizarre message? Come on people. You are not required personally to speak with them, and you can block any individual for any reason, so you don't ever have to again... but banning someone from even being present on the community server? Come on.
1000% agree Baw. It’s not only cowardly, but goes against the principles these same individuals would champion as proof of themselves being “inclusive” by banning bigoted phrases, “kys”’s, and other such terms. Yet here comes someone with REAL mental illness? Get out, you’re not welcome!
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688145

Also yes, I am going to bat for Tohg. The reason is, yes, I do believe in what I'm saying. But even more importantly, I know that in Tohg's life, I am probably one of the only few people to have ever done so for them. So even though this is only one small part of their life where I have even any influence, I want them to know that there is atleast one person looking out for them in the world. I don't want this to come off as some weird ""savior"" mentality thing, but I do care a lot about sticking up for them when other people aren't quite as interested.
Last edited by Bawhoppennn on Wed May 31, 2023 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #688146

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:03 am
you'd think then after 5 thousand years the creeps would have died out from the neanderthals unga bungaing them with rocks
Too many creep apologists in unga bunga society and that's why modern society is tainted. Also being a creep was probably a viable reproductive strategy at the time even if they had a shorter average lifespans since genetic analysis indicates reproduction at the time was dominated by a few chads. Evolution is an arms race.
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:03 am The guy who stole something from a department store is shit just like the guy who murdered someone, the guy who insulted your mom is shit just like the guy who hijacked a car, and the guy who said women deserve to be raped is shit just like the guy that said they should dress to avoid it.

See the issue pal? Not everything can just be the same tier of shit, for that would equalize them all.
Pretty sure to anyone who got raped both flavors of victim blaming are just about as bad as the other. It's more like the distinction between being murdered by gunshot or knife.
Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:06 am This is a digital messenger where you can block people instantly- nobody is in harm, and you literally don't even have to interact with them if you don't want to. And yeah, it's a decent instinct, and there's nothing wrong with being weirded out by people for these things. Also, obviously there's a limit to sketchy messages- creepy harassment/etc of course warrant a ban. But that's not really what was the situation waswith Tohg. It was just weird supernatural discussions that were rather detached from reality.
I agree that feeling unsafe is a weird feeling to get when you can just close the window or even stop looking at a screen but practically speaking admins probably just got sick of dealing with people complaining about him and if he was being a creep their sympathy probably wasn't very high.
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 am 1000% agree Baw. It’s not only cowardly, but goes against the principles these same individuals would champion as proof of themselves being “inclusive” by banning bigoted phrases, “kys”’s, and other such terms. Yet here comes someone with REAL mental illness? Get out, you’re not welcome!
Not everyone on the discord server is a proponent of inclusivity but yes obviously inclusivity is a farce.
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Wed May 31, 2023 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #688147

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:17 am Also yes, I am going to bat for Tohg. The reason is, yes, I do believe in what I'm saying. But even more importantly, I know that in Tohg's life, I am probably one of the only few people to have ever done so for them. So even though this is only one small part of their life where I have even any influence, I want them to know that there is atleast one person looking out for them in the world. I don't want this to come off as some weird ""savior"" mentality thing, but I do care a lot about sticking up for them when few others would.
I'd stick up for him, as in, I'd stick him up with a gun and shoot him anyways after he passes the wallet
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688148

Is that just comic relief or do you hate Tohg actually

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #688152

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:03 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:52 am
The guy who stole something from a department store is shit just like the guy who murdered someone, the guy who insulted your mom is shit just like the guy who hijacked a car, and the guy who said women deserve to be raped is shit just like the guy that said they should dress to avoid it.

you gotta be careful blocking mentally ill people cuz they can hyperfixate on it like TheClownsPocket and then spend a decade of their life stalking you
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688153

See, that's a good example: TCP is the type of person we should ban, since they are absolutely insane and a harm to others- rather than just talking about bizarre topics.

dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #688154

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:21 am Is that just comic relief or do you hate Tohg actually
I'm not going to get into specifics but someone close to me is a survivor of a botched sexual assault so yes I do hate Tohg for saying it was due to something stupid like whatever clothing she was wearing or any reason really other than the guy's decision to corner her in a bathroom.

Being contrarian is fine but at a certain point you cross the line into just being an apologist for sexual abusers when you're basically suggesting that half the population should be wearing burqas instead to solve the problem. In other words that's being a useful idiot.
Last edited by dirk_mcblade on Wed May 31, 2023 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.