Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Post by TheRex9001 » #687649

Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Post by Archie700 » #687650

yobi is close to being rule 0'd out
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: Vekter featuring in 'Yobi:Third times the charm' in the latest chapter of complaints nut

Post by Fatal » #687654

Frivolous deadchat ban (fake news because it's a 5 minute mute) and yet the complaint seems even more frivolous, I can't get the time back for my life for reading that nonsense

How much sympathy for this person remains? I don't believe much
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #687655

What I said about Yobi in the other threads before still stands. Needs to go out and find something more positive in life. Staying here is not gonna do anything good for him. I know it's hard and I'm very sorry about his personal pains, but I don't think being around here getting frustrated at random admins is doing any good for trying to heal.

Life out there is full of potential for peace... Online ss13 server (or any video game really) is not going to help with any of the deep-seated difficulties of his. I believe and I have faith that if the steps are taken, things will work out and be okay.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #687656

Did the original post disappear?
Vekter's shows at the top for me.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #687663

Yeah where did it go?

Post so bad it was removed? Doesn't seem like it based on the replys.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #687666

I don't have the original, but it was basically Yobi screaming that he was banned and that he didn't irritate anyone with his complaint about the guy being banned for 12 hours for being a sexist creep compared to his 2 week ban for murdering and metagrudge as nonantag.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687667

i edited the title to mute instead of ban and all the admins are asleep and all my posts have to be approved
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687669

i don't need help i need people to address any key points I make that have any sense to them and show me that I'm wrong instead of picking irrelevant details and gaslighting me into thinking im a metagrudger
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687670

like this motherfucker here. "banned for murdering and metagrudge as non-antag" literally 50% untrue(and that's if you give the metagrudge claim any merit) and easily proven untrue by reading the original thread, and he is here on the forums stating it like it's an immutable fact.
Just tacking on murder. Like when, dude, when did I kill that guy? It's funny you would say that considering I've gone on and on about only ever putting him in red health for the past year.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687673

Like anyone would ever go on the internet and just lie for the sake of it. I can't believe it, faith in humanity lost. I just hoped, you know, we could leave the lying on the space station...
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687675

Yobi you are ranting, you aren't engaging with people here you are so stuck in your own head and full of anger. People aren't going to give you what you feel is deserved here.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687676

i'll engage your face with my fist
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #687677

Rare quadruple post
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687678

i dont feel like i deserve anything buster brown i'm here to fight for what i want
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #687681

Lacran wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:59 am Yobi you are ranting, you aren't engaging with people here you are so stuck in your own head and full of anger. People aren't going to give you what you feel is deserved here.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687683

how do you want me to engage, exactly? appease you by telling you everything bad you think about me is right? or by not trying to change the server I play on? tell me oh wise ones.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687684

I'm here. Right fucking here. How much more engagement do you want?
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687685

I reach out and respond to people when I don't have to. I read what people have to say about the shit I start. That's engagement.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #687686

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:51 am like this motherfucker here. "banned for murdering and metagrudge as non-antag" literally 50% untrue(and that's if you give the metagrudge claim any merit) and easily proven untrue by reading the original thread, and he is here on the forums stating it like it's an immutable fact.
Just tacking on murder. Like when, dude, when did I kill that guy? It's funny you would say that considering I've gone on and on about only ever putting him in red health for the past year.
One. fine, I read the thread, and it wasn't a murder, just a crit from an incident that you caused. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31941

Two, holy shit, stop posting, this isn't good for your mental health to go on a rant.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687687

I love this game
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687689

I'm sorry you must have missed even more of it because trying to get someone arrested for a bogus reason is a good reason to fight in my book.
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #687690

I would like a headmin ruling regarding whether or not admins should be wearing pants.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687692

i'm defeated. that was a nasty thing for me to say oh my lord
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #687693

Yobi, there is something incredibly not right with you.

You need to stop being a turbo cunt to other people, and finish a single coherent thought before you send 1/4th of your stream-of-consciousness ranting.

Genuinely and honestly, I'm not sure you're even over 18 because you act like an honest-to-God child with terribly poor impulse control.

If you continue like this, there's a high chance you'll end up banned just to give everyone else a break from having to put up with you.

Rest assured, the problem isn't other people. It's you.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687694

here lemme help you with that
ladder.jpg
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687698

You have all kinds of time to try to tell me there's something wrong with me, and none to actually address the issues I have with the way things have been handled. Go figure.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #687699

Did anyone get a bingo yet?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #687700

Because there's nothing wrong with the way you've been handled. You're an odious cunt. A total fucking gremlin to deal with.

I'm more inclined to say the admin has every right to complain about your behaviour than the inverse.

You don't get the best out of people and don't get what you want because your personality actively repels all the good in people, drains their patience and leaves them wanting you to go away.

That's a you skill issue.

The way you talk to and approach others is a you skill issue.

At some point you'll encounter an admin that has had quite enough of your shit, and you will be gone, and nobody will mourn that loss except that we have one less drama cow to milk.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687701

"I'm Timberpoes I know what's right and who's right and I don't have to explain myself"

You're wrong FYI lots of people like me. You admins are the ones who can't handle aggressiveness from people with less power than you. Whereas I'm happy to take you all on and hey even if I get heckled away or banned at least I tried...

I raise your accusation of poor impulse control with a reverse accusation of poor attention span. Obviously you just can't read.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Sun May 28, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #687705

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:42 am What I said about Yobi in the other threads before still stands. Needs to go out and find something more positive in life. Staying here is not gonna do anything good for him. I know it's hard and I'm very sorry about his personal pains, but I don't think being around here getting frustrated at random admins is doing any good for trying to heal.

Life out there is full of potential for peace... Online ss13 server (or any video game really) is not going to help with any of the deep-seated difficulties of his. I believe and I have faith that if the steps are taken, things will work out and be okay.
We really should introduce grass touching permanent bans
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687706

I'm not asking u to heal me tf and I work nights dude you try finding something to do at 2 in the morning.
If I'm really that insufferable I guess I'm asking for it by causing trouble huh? Gotta maintain the status quo.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #687707

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:08 am how do you want me to engage, exactly? appease you by telling you everything bad you think about me is right? or by not trying to change the server I play on? tell me oh wise ones.
By engage what I am talking about is 10% of what you say is you either saying you don't understand people, or you saying they don't have the authority of tell you something you disagree with.

In the vast majority of cases, atleast 2/3 posts you make on the forums is a stream of conciousness. Its usually you getting wayyy too off topic about irl shit, you feeling like you have some kinda of obligation to yourself to be a cunt to others as a matter of principle, or lastly to just lament a situation you have created for yourself.

You are in a cycle, and you don't want help, you don't seem to want friends. What you want to do is put your anger into situations they don't belong, so you can engage in crusades that are borderline meaningless. You are doing this because this is your outlet, you don't have a network to support you, you play, eat and shit in this community and its exhausting. The staff here aren't obligated to deal with the gaping void that is your poor mental state, even in the situations where you have been wronged.

I get angry too, but these are people, not mannequins for you to constantly put all the emotional burden on. The changes and self reflection you expect staff to make, even when entirely irrelevant to the complaints or appeals you make are usually things you yourself have established you are currently incapable of doing.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687710

I don't depend that much on the community I assure you. If you are seeing me on while observing i am certainly doing something else. I don't think anyone is obligated to put up with me. But everything else is about the size of it.
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #687711

Adam Klein wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:56 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:42 am What I said about Yobi in the other threads before still stands. Needs to go out and find something more positive in life. Staying here is not gonna do anything good for him. I know it's hard and I'm very sorry about his personal pains, but I don't think being around here getting frustrated at random admins is doing any good for trying to heal.

We really should introduce grass touching permanent bans
yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:02 pm "I'm Timberpoes I know what's right and who's right and I don't have to explain myself"

You're wrong FYI lots of people like me. You admins are the ones who can't handle aggressiveness from people with less power than you. Whereas I'm happy to take you all on and hey even if I get heckled away or banned at least I tried...

I raise your accusation of poor impulse control with a reverse accusation of poor attention span. Obviously you just can't read.
Example A of why we need grass touching bans. Dude, please shut the fuck up before you turn this into a permanent ban. You know this is how that ends. You gain nothing from posting in your own peanut and screeing. Timber just straight up said he would QC ban you if you don’t shut the fuck up, so do it dumbass. Take a walk. Go play starsector, jerk off. I don’t fucking know just stop posting here and repeatedly shooting yourself in the foot.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #687712

can we ban people from posting in their own nut
respect (let him do his thing)
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #687713

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:02 pm Obviously you just can't read.
The headmin known for making long posts can't read? lol ok
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #687714

They can be rid of me if it so pleases them. The bombs have already exploded, and the virus has already spread! Good night gentlemen.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #687715

let me assure you as a semi regular blower-up digging your heels in deeper when you're having a meltdown will not improve your life buddy
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #687717

i do not think that vekter did anything wrong in this instance
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #687718

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:00 am i'll engage your face with my fist
you better stop before lacran beats your ass like your sister did yobi. hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #687719

seriously stop stealing good peanuts for yourself you selfish prick

based timber posting, i don't even have anything to add to yobi peanuts anymore because every thread goes exactly the same way
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Sun May 28, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #687720

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:56 pm Image

I would argue the schizophrenic ramblings of the peanut host country as a derailment

TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #687721

based timber posting, i don't even have anything to add to yobi peanuts anymore because every thread goes exactly the same way
You missed one, dumbass
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #687723

TheRex9001 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:14 pm

You missed one, dumbass

IM PRETTY SURE IF SOMNEONE ADDED A "THE REX THINKS UP SHITTY TITLE FOR AMUSING PEANUT" SQUARE ID HAVE BINGO BY NOW
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #687724

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:48 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:14 pm

You missed one, dumbass

IM PRETTY SURE IF SOMNEONE ADDED A "THE REX THINKS UP SHITTY TITLE FOR AMUSING PEANUT" SQUARE ID HAVE BINGO BY NOW
no you wouldnt its impossible to bingo with only 3 tiles! :D
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #687726

yobi please stop telling people to kill themselves over disscord
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #687728

This guy certainly likes to make the conversation about himself, huh.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #687729

Tegun wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:27 am I would like a headmin ruling regarding whether or not admins should be wearing pants.
If I'm in the server, I'm not wearing pants.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #687730

Vekter wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 pm
Tegun wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:27 am I would like a headmin ruling regarding whether or not admins should be wearing pants.
If I'm in the server, I'm not wearing pants.
signature bait