r/OutOfTheLoop: The New Cratening

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

r/OutOfTheLoop: The New Cratening

Post by Fren256 » #688552

Bottom post of the previous page:

Hello fellow redditors, I'm out of the loop on a certain matter and I require your help. I wanna know what's the deal with PR #75785. Why is it so controversial? Why do you hate (or love) it? And why does the author feel they have been gaslit by their detractors? Only big chungus 100 wholesome keanu reeves answers please.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: r/OutOfTheLoop: The New Cratening

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #688903

oranges wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:10 am Image
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #688904

Can we take an aside here and agree to stop using LOTR memes whenever new zealand comes up, it was like twelve years ago
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #688906

oranges wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:15 am Image
jeff bezos spent a billion dollars just so we could keep doing it, sorry bud
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #688908

oranges wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:36 am i don't play the game and actually yes, coming back to slurp at the excrement we put out every day for the rest of your life while constantly complaining about how much better you are than the people who's excrement you have the chance to eat is pretty damn cucked.

You can't be bigger than the guy who you live off of.

lets face it, we can change whatever we want and the best you can do is write some mean words in the players club in the vain hope that the three other people who care will show up to sit around and circle jerk each other off about how redpilled and based you all are and how you "showed" that mean contributor what's for. well guess what? it dont' fucking work, and the wheel is gonna keep spinning with or without you.

But at the end of the day you're gonna wipe each others cum off your faces, grit your teeth, bend over and take it because we're better than any other server out there and we are smarter than any other server out there and you know it and you are damn well too much of a coward to put your money where your big ass mouth is and actually walk away. Hell, people might even start to think you like taking it like a good little dog with that kind of behaviour.

If you at least had enough of a backbone to stand up straight and declare you didn't like a change and actually fucking leave, then there might actually be a snowflakes chance in hell that the way things are done changes, but you dont, and most people dont because they dont' give two flying fucks what the crate sprite looks like, so your dumbass is just mouthing off into a void as a form of virtual signalling to your in crowd about how much better off /tg/station would be without those pesky contributors while you continue to consume all the free content they are giving you lol.

at the end of the day you're the human equivalent of tv snow on a dead tv channel except in your case crag you look extra flowery with your static so that's why people still bother to tune into your frequency.
i think if you tried to show some humility you'd probably come off less deranged
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #688909

oranges wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:54 am
BrolyButterfingers wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:53 am Lmao this makes you sound so lame
take your place in the circle jerk
Go back to the cave you crawled out of you trog
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #688910

I am now closing this thread for no apparent reason.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler: