Space Station Idle

Discuss video games that are ports of SS13 or otherwise acknowledged to be heavily inspired by Space Station 13 here. Everything from SS14 and Unity Station to Stationeers and Icarus.
Forum rules
Discuss video games that are ports of SS13 or otherwise acknowledged to be heavily inspired by Space Station 13 here. Everything from SS14 and Unity Station to Stationeers and Icarus.

Please make sure the game you want to talk about isn't banned from this forum.
(There is only 1 game banned from this forum. Something tells me you can sus out which one it is.)
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Space Station Idle

Post by Nabski » #631562

Go play space station idle at SpaceStationIdle.com

I know that we had a thread about it when we originally released it at the start of pandemic times, but this is a fine way to kick off this subforum.

Since we originally released the game, we added a bunch of harder bosses and a prestige system that lets you be antagonists.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Space Station Idle

Post by Farquaar » #631566

One of the best idle games I've ever played. Would definitely recommend.
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #631582

I like that there's actual infamous characters I recognize in here. Also, Nabski, as far as I remember Hits-the-Wizard was a nudist. Not sure if you care about that, but there it is.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #633062

erm Im not in it??? WTF????(I love this game yall did great)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Nabski

Post by Nabski » #635814

This game had a major update, the first in nearly 2 years, comes courtesy of the talented PKPenguin321 (and open source).
It contains a brand new job(R&D) with new mechanics, and a number of balance changes.

It's better than having to pay taxes when printing anything from a lathe, that's for sure.
Yulice
Byond Username: Yulice

Post by Yulice » #635832

Nabski wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:25 pm This game had a major update, the first in nearly 2 years, comes courtesy of the talented PKPenguin321 (and open source).
It contains a brand new job(R&D) with new mechanics, and a number of balance changes.

It's better than having to pay taxes when printing anything from a lathe, that's for sure.
Where? I just opened it and don't see fuck all.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #635833

Yulice wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:58 am Where? I just opened it and don't see fuck all.
It's the fourth job in the job list.
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #635847

why does R&D want to deconstruct 50 human legs. where do i even get that many legs. i've been murdering cooks and surgeons for hours.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #635971

I was really eager to advance in this at one point but it always wiped my save so I never got anywhere with it. I whitelist it in my cookie remover thing and have a static IP, so I wish I knew why that was. I could manually export data every single time I close my browser but I'm never going to remember to do that.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #636110

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:12 am why does R&D want to deconstruct 50 human legs. where do i even get that many legs. i've been murdering cooks and surgeons for hours.
Hmm yeah maybe that one is a bit much
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #636730

How do I upgrade my ranged power combat skill? I can't seem to level up from it, even when fighting with ranged weapons and power selected.
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #636737

Do you have ammo equipped?
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #668316

Hey, just found this game. It is really fun, thank you so much, and hope you keep developing it.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #668317

Nice. Glad you're enjoying it. I am no longer developing it but I DO currently have something else in the works that is a hair past prototype and into actual gaming.
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #669259

Amazing idle game. Hard to even compare it to others because progression isnt really tied to money and moreso to skills, so it is closer to runescape than cookie clicker. Thankfully unlike runescape you dont have to manually grind to max level on your skills and can just afk instead.

Finding the strategies on how to progress faster is very fun, thanks for making this!

My skills are around level 40 right now so I'm gathering burn resist items to rush the final boss.
Weston Echard on Sybil
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #688348

Nabski wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:49 pm Nice. Glad you're enjoying it. I am no longer developing it but I DO currently have something else in the works that is a hair past prototype and into actual gaming.
Give us a hint
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #688360

Completed:
Mapped all of meta station in unity.
Basic combat.
Department tasks
-6 Botany Plants
-3 Cooked Meals
-6 Pills with randomized recipes to discover
-Cargo Crates to deliever
-1 Borg (Buildable but non functional)
-Feedable Slimes
Unlock 6 Job classes with different abilities

In Progress:

Equipment stats, and carrying items over between different shifts

I had four months of working on this every day for multiple hours, but then burned out at the start of April and haven't touched it sense in favor of (weddings, playing video games again, general life stuff).
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #688368

Is that new update live?
► Show Spoiler
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #688395

I should have been more clear. The stuff I just posted about was not for idle but for the other project. If you are smart enough to know how to find my itch.io page then no I hadn't done a more recent update as of posting this.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #698661

I just found out about this. Really cute idle game. Grindy as a motherfucker. Well done.
regie
Byond Username: Regie

Post by regie » #713857

How to export data from phone to computer??
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #713878

Export data is under settings (Third from the bottom). You will need to transfer the file somehow.