Codify term limits for headmins

The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Codify term limits for headmins

Post by The Wrench » #667594

Refer to the title, generally getting fresh blood up in the upper echelons is good for preventing the feared headmin brainworms and burnout.

In terms of actual concrete numbers, I don’t really care. I would just recommend something along the lines of maybe no more than two consecutive terms?

I don’t know it’s early late in the morning and I can’t sleep.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Codify term limits for headmins

Post by oranges » #667656

this is not a decision the headadmins would make, it would be myself and mso as the electoral officers.
spookuni
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Spookuni

Re: Codify term limits for headmins

Post by spookuni » #667684

Gonna be locking this thread here - We (or any other headmin term) do not have the power to dictate to other headmin terms what they are and are not allowed to do. Any decision we or the headmins who come after us make that restricts the powers of future headmins could be promptly overwritten at will by any subsequent headmin term that wished to reclaim those powers anyway.