add diona [suggestion]

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Wolf_544
Byond Username: Wolf_544

add diona [suggestion]

Post by Wolf_544 » #462087

can please add the nymph pod and nymphs mechanic to the game i wanna play has my favorite race
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Re: add diona [suggestion]

Post by obscolene » #462097

i want a qt insect girl to fuck me with her feminine ovipositor
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #462099

flies are already in
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #462101

podpeople are already in

honestly I've already been itching to rework them so mmmm too bad I'm too dumb to do anything besides var edits
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #462117

Forget diona, let’s do something original: shambling mounds. Starts out as a carnivorous plant that can gib bodies, feed it enough and it can be harvested into a sentient mass of plant matter. Either after the fact or prior to harvest, allow the possibility for it to be modified by the DNA manipulator according to which stats and traits it is given. Reagent production traits determine what its blood is made of.

From another thread:
Kel-the-Oblivious wrote:A plant golem could be pretty cool for botany, allowing them construct and recruit help from the ghosts. However, it should start off pretty weak and slow, the various stats and traits changing its abilities, while its special power would be healing in light, and gaining additional traits depending on what the seed has. Make their blood count as whatever chems they are injected with, but aren't affected by them at all, and the various traits provide bonuses or abilities.

Potency: Determines melee attack force. 10 brute at 100 potency
Yield: How quickly they restore blood
Production Speed: How quickly they recharge powers
Maturation Speed: This can't be changed, so no effect
Lifespan: Just that, after it is passed, the plant golems takes rapid cellular damage
Endurance: Maximum health pool
Weed growth rate: Causes damage ranging from 0 to 100, depending on growth rate. Yes, a growth of 10 will one shot the golem into crit
Weed vulnerability: The chance for the golem to take damage with each growth cycle

Perennial Growth: Increases health slightly
Weed Adaptation: Lets them heal by drinking fertilizer
Fungal Vitality: Removes damage from being in darkness
Separated Chemicals: Prevents bloodchems from mixing until activated. Suicide plant golems
Liquid Contents: Brute damage of sufficient force causes their blood to spray out like Bubblegum, apply the reagent like a spray
Gaseous Decomposition: Causes smoke clouds to erupt with sufficient brute damage
Densified Chemicals: Starts with 200% blood
Slippery Skin: Can't not be grabbed or pulled
Hypodermic Prickles: Inject a small amount of bloodchems with a touch
Capacitive Cell Production: Allows them to recharge items like an inducer at cost of health
Electrical Activity: Power that makes the next touch stun at cost of health
Bluespace Activity: Lets them jaunt like a bluespace golem
Bioluminescence, Red Electrical Glow, Strong Bioluminescence: Varying increases in light
Shadow Emission: Reverses healing to healing in shadow, being damaged in light, and provides night vision
Fire Resistance: Makes them fire proof

As for turrets, botany already has one of the best defense systems in the game: THE BEES! All you need to do is keep the beekeeper armor on, and have them produce lethal/stunning chems on an injection. Having a swarm of bees injecting Beepsky Smash is an amazing defensive system. Just need to worry about people in hardsuits.