Pizza Boy

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Sebro
Byond Username: Sebro

Pizza Boy

Post by Sebro » #280459

You got Pizza Box, You Got Chef, You Got Pizzas. You got so many pizzas in this game.

So why no Pizza Boy? You can even stack pizza boxes! Why no pizza bike? Why no pizza ordering service? I spend all this time making special pizza so someone can just grab it and leave? No. If you got pizza in your game you gotta have pizza boy deliver pizza!
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Pizza Boy

Post by cedarbridge » #280469

Sebro wrote:You got Pizza Box, You Got Chef, You Got Pizzas. You got so many pizzas in this game.

So why no Pizza Boy? You can even stack pizza boxes! Why no pizza bike? Why no pizza ordering service? I spend all this time making special pizza so someone can just grab it and leave? No. If you got pizza in your game you gotta have pizza boy deliver pizza!
Talk to the HoP and get your assistant ID changed. This is literally just using the assistant job slot to assist.

There's even a mailmain outfit in cargo and a waiter outfit in the chef's locker.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #280472

Suddenly I find myself wondering why I never thought of grabbing a hat, crafting a skateboard, and role playing Pepper Roni.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #280476

Jacough wrote:Suddenly I find myself wondering why I never thought of grabbing a hat, crafting a skateboard, and role playing Pepper Roni.
Because skateboards are impossibly on anything sort of lowpop.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #280629

cedarbridge wrote:
Jacough wrote:Suddenly I find myself wondering why I never thought of grabbing a hat, crafting a skateboard, and role playing Pepper Roni.
Because skateboards are impossibly on anything sort of lowpop.
Idea: turning walk on while riding a skateboard will allow you to go at something that isn't ludicrous speed