pAI and PosiBrains Idea/Theory.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
VioletRose
Byond Username: Violet_Rose_Ze_Vampony

pAI and PosiBrains Idea/Theory.

Post by VioletRose » #325696

I want to know of aproval with admins and the likes.

As a pAI i keep a record of moments as my pai, so if i survived a station catastrophy and escaped with someone or as my shell i can talk about that. if i died, or was lost to space i wont remember it is how i run my pAI since its a database of said personality.

Now here is the idea. Positronicbrains require a pAI option to be enabled to be played, since it uses a pAI "format" If i was to be "downloaded/Uploaded" By ghost or in RP terms by my owner the one who was holding my pAI could i still remember what i was doing that same round + my past Survived memory from data banks since i was uploaded by a person?

Could that be a thing, Maybe if people even want to be an option to copy a personalty into a posibrain directly from the pAI as an option from the holder, So they have a more useful friend/assistant, being a borg persay?

I do not know, i thought it was a neat idea. what do you all think?

TL/DR?
Can a pAI remember its current round if the owner requests it to go into a Posibrain and still be loyal to just them just as if it was a pAI.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: pAI and PosiBrains Idea/Theory.

Post by Cobby » #325698

VioletRose wrote:Can a pAI remember its current round if the owner requests it to go into a Posibrain and still be loyal to just them just as if it was a pAI.
In the current iteration of the game, no.

I think a better route would be to make pais more interesting and unique instead of just making a pai posibrain-1
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current