antag/gamemode idea: Stalkers

A place to record your ideas for the game.
huehuehue
Byond Username: Huehuehue1

antag/gamemode idea: Stalkers

Post by huehuehue » #342600

this may have been suggested already but i don't care
anyways

What these basically are is a bunch of creepy black creatures with long sharp claws that went out into into spess and decided to kill everyone on board SS13 because the station could be of use to them for whatever reason.
Traits
Is pitch black and can't be seen in shadows
Don't die from light like those puny Shadowlings/Nightmares(they are vulnerable in it though)
Flashing them will stun them and blind them way longer than other organics
Are pack """animals""" which means they are a team antag
Can evolve traits like changelings do(more on that below)
Mutations
Yes, they can evolve to their situations.
Here's their evolvable traits i had in mind:
K-ray Vision: Enables the Stalker to see through walls.
Eye Covers: Enables the Stalker to resist flashes long enough to escape.
Reaper Claws: The Stalker's claws become even deadlier, allowing them to kill targets quicker.
Poison Spines: This gives the target Stalker a ranged attack that incapacitates people.
Chameleon Scales: A Stalker can now turn invisible in the light. !!DOES NOT ALLOW THE STALKER TO EVOLVE HARDENED SCALES!!
Hardened Scales: Allows the Stalker to take more damage. !!DOES NOT ALLOW THE STALKER TO EVOLVE CHAMELEON SCALES!!
Coaxing Voice: Allows the stalker to mimic the voice of a human to lure victims to it's position.
Playstyle
This is not a "run towards person kill them go to next person kill them too" type of antag.
This is more veered towards working with other Stalkers to kill everyone on the station.
AKA Imagine a bunch of shadowlings without the enthrall ability working together to stealthily m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶b̶o̶n̶e̶ kill everyone onboard.
feem wrote:wtf i like fwooshposts now
huehuehue
Byond Username: Huehuehue1

Re: antag/gamemode idea: Stalkers

Post by huehuehue » #342722

bump
feem wrote:wtf i like fwooshposts now
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: antag/gamemode idea: Stalkers

Post by AnonymousNow » #342727

This sounds EXACTLY like a "run towards person kill them go to next person kill them too" type of antag.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.