Emergency Shuttle Arrival

A place to record your ideas for the game.
NanookoftheNorth
Byond Username: NanookoftehNorth

Emergency Shuttle Arrival

Post by NanookoftheNorth » #358955

One thing I noticed is that for certain game modes the emergency shuttle doesn't leave until certain things resolve. In particular, blob and clock cult, and a message is displayed "conflict must be resolved". I think it's a small thing, but why does the shuttle need to arrive?

Either way, for the clock cult, maybe instead have the depart timer keep resetting (since it's a CLOCK!), or keep going back to 10, so the shuttle never arrives, or the shuttle never departs.

As far as blob, at least add some flavor text to say that they can't allow the chance of a bio hazard outbreak, so the shuttle can't leave, or the shuttle can't arrive.
Love, your favorite forum poster, Jenna Tills
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Re: Emergency Shuttle Arrival

Post by Reece » #359094

Make the blob shuttle arrive filled with an active nuclear fusion mix so it purges the station.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Emergency Shuttle Arrival

Post by Cobby » #359160

NanookoftheNorth wrote:One thing I noticed is that for certain game modes the emergency shuttle doesn't leave until certain things resolve. In particular, blob and clock cult, and a message is displayed "conflict must be resolved". I think it's a small thing, but why does the shuttle need to arrive?
So you can't meta the mode by having it autorecall and so you don't have to wait 3 extra minutes after you killed whatever was delaying you.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current