Traitor Items

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: Traitor Items

Post by Cipher3 » #60293

Bottom post of the previous page:

Luke Cox wrote:
CocaneStyle wrote:Image

Fiber Wire, when used on someone who is knocked down it instantly puts someone in an aggressive grab.
I want this so bad
It must be made immediately.
Fragnostic wrote:Plasteel Knuckles:
Fits in your glove slot, but provides no protection against shock or shards.
Increases your punch damage by 2 brute and maybe a higher knockout chance.
Cost:2-3 TC
Good weapon for the bare-handed security wreckers(Yig)
Underpowered. Security has armor too remember.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #60346

Balut wrote:Mmmmoostly related, I don't suppose I could suggest getting an executive suit, clown mask, and nitrile gloves added to the Guns Syndie bundle huh.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #60375

Miauw wrote:letting normal traitors order explosive implants is something to be considered.

pickpocketing gloves sounds cool.
You can literally sleepypen-explosive implant a target then toss them out an airlock or something for essentially a parapen+c4 since it gibs the target when they die, pls no

Gloves do sound really fun and I would love to have them, they're kinda balanced by people almost immediately seeing you're taking their things. The issue is that if you can stand next to like a sec officer or something for a second you can slip off their backpack/stungun/headset/all three before they realize it and then it's ggnore

And all these brass knuckles-esque suggestions, I think (but don't quote me on this) that these have been considered but not made since code to modify punch damage is fucky and annoying.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60377

pickpocketing would only be faster, not instant, and if either person moves, it's still cancelled. Sec should rightfully be concerned about standing near random fucks, particularly tiders with yellow gloves anyways, no idea what they have. Plus if your hands are full, stuff drops on the floor, so you can only take one item(active hand) off of them.

Plus the possibility of ripping the taser out of their holster, tasing them and then looting all their shit is just too fucking brilliant. Nevermind reverse pickpocketing live grenades, or planting evidence while someone is being arrested. It opens up so many fun opportunities.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #60435

Just being able to put shit in people's pockets really fast or near-instantly is nearly a traitor item of it's own really. Here comes sec after you? Plop all your traitor items in the pockets of people in the hall! Activate a grenade, put it in their pockets, run! C4 for days! Put an emag in a greyshirt's pocket and then call the HOS on him! Guaranteed permabrigging! Yours for only $5.99.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60444

But the alert message makes it blatant as fuck as every person in sight sees "Urist McPotato places INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE in Assistant McChucklefuck's pockets!".

Silent pickpocketing means less attentive players might not even notice their headset being pulled if they don't have their ragdoll slots open, might not notice that live grenade in their pocket, or the PDA suddenly disappearing. Just like how it is with real pickpockets, you don't realize they've struck until you need what they took. It will probably need to be rather expensive for a stealth item the more I think on it, on par with a projector, but it opens avenues to pull off some amazing plans.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #60446

Uh, there is no alert for pickpocketing or reverse pick-pocketing. Even the pocketee only gets a message if they or the pocketer move while they're doing it.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #60568

Yeah, pickpocketing already doesn't give a strip message. The gloves remove the strip message from ALL stripping and placing. They also speed up the process. I guess they could remove the "You feel a fumbling in your right pocket!" message for failed pickpockets.

All that aside, I'd love to have these in the game.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #60569

why not:
- make pickpocketing instant with gloves (so no alert message)
- remove big red alert text for trying to strip stuff
- but give the 'you feel a fumbling' message if you/they move while stripping

so pickpocketing is 100% awesome, and taking the cap's space suit with gloves is now the same as picking a pocket without gloves
Image Image Image
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60575

Also adding the item directly to your hands instead of to the floor, because that's pretty obvious and ruins the whole point if anyone can see the object falling off and then you have to frantically click to pick it up while their sprite obscures it.

Didn't know pickpocketing was silent to others, that's good to know.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60609

NT hires known bombers, mad scientists, chefs willing to serve human meat, clowns willing to walk straight out an airlock with little more than a space suit 'to find the clown planet', half-magpie thieves, Chaplains who worship everything from Spacegod to Lord Singuloth to gay men....

You shouldn't trust you coworkers. At least not too far.
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #60630

Cipher3 wrote:
That's why you aim for the crotch.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #60658

Balut wrote:
Cipher3 wrote:
That's why you aim for the crotch.
Doesn't change the fact that it does less damage than your average good melee weapon.
Spoiler:

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #60731

Does less damage than a welder, toolbox, syndie toolbox, large O2 tank, fire extinguisher, metal rods, metal sheets, the list goes on and on.
Void Slayer
Byond Username: Void Slayer

Post by Void Slayer » #60747

Viscerator Hive Injector

Cost 8-10 TC

When activated spawns 1 manhack viscerator. Can be used 3-5 times (in a row if needed).

Also makes all viscerators see you as friendly so you are not attacked.

Single Use Clone Pod

Cost 10-15 TC

Green ugly plant thingy that is planted somewhere, inject with your blood. If you die it will burst and revive you. If the pod is destroyed it will instead unleash a npc plant person that will attack randomly.

False Fingerprint Gloves

Cost 5 TC

These black gloves let you leave specific fibers, fingerprints and blood types when interacting with objects.
soulgamer
Byond Username: Soulgamergod

Post by soulgamer » #60749

A light grenade. Costs twenty tc's. Picking it up or pulling it after it has activated and set on the ground turns you to ash dropping your gear where you stand.

Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60783

That's basically the SME shard.
soulgamer

Post by soulgamer » #60879

Snakebutt wrote:That's basically the SME shard.
Except it isnt dangerous unless you are stupid enough to pick it up. SME shard fucks everyone in a five block radius.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #60884

Maybe make it so one bundle contains a "Facehugger-X" which will give a special facehugger which will turn you (not a ghost) into a larva which can only turn into a hunter so no spreading the infestation. Basicly gives a single Alien predating the station without totally screwing the round. (Also we need more bundles regardless!)
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #60902

Gladiator Bundle:
1 energy sword
1 energy shield
1 Gladiator helmet(like the mime costume)
1 regular piece of armor with a huge S on it.
Cost:20 TC
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #60908

Fragnostic wrote:Gladiator Bundle:
1 energy sword
1 energy shield
Energy Shield is arguably the most overpowered Nuke item right now so let's not. It deflects disablers (Unless this was fixed), lasers, and tasers, meaning the only hope Security has against you is the Riot Shotguns and the Detective's Revolver, both of which are underwhelming at best with their default ammo.

False fingerprint gloves that allow you to scan an object with existing fingerprints and replicate those in the future is super cool, though.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #60924

Cecily wrote:
Fragnostic wrote:Gladiator Bundle:
1 energy sword
1 energy shield
Energy Shield is arguably the most overpowered Nuke item right now so let's not. It deflects disablers (Unless this was fixed), lasers, and tasers, meaning the only hope Security has against you is the Riot Shotguns and the Detective's Revolver, both of which are underwhelming at best with their default ammo.
A duel-blade does the same thing and still leaves you with a couple telecrystals for c4 or anything else. Make the bundle only work if you wear the blatant "im a syndie" armor if its that much of an issue.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60935

Phalanx300 wrote:Maybe make it so one bundle contains a "Facehugger-X" which will give a special facehugger which will turn you (not a ghost) into a larva which can only turn into a hunter so no spreading the infestation. Basicly gives a single Alien predating the station without totally screwing the round. (Also we need more bundles regardless!)
I'd much rather this be a lowpop game mode, a la Alien/Alien Isolation.

Basically make a new, more robust alium, visually identical to others buy not available for larva evolution because it's much, much more powerful. The idea is a single alien is loose on the station, picking off isolated crew members. Fast and deadly, it can't stand up to direct fire from a well equipped crew member or potshots from a sec team, but is more than capable of fucking up one person.

Lets us see the aliens more often, and evokes the mood from the original movie rather than the more popular Aliens.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #60964

Snakebutt wrote:Basically make a new, more robust alium, visually identical to others buy not available for larva evolution because it's much, much more powerful. The idea is a single alien is loose on the station, picking off isolated crew members. Fast and deadly, it can't stand up to direct fire from a well equipped crew member or potshots from a sec team, but is more than capable of fucking up one person.
Like Shadowling.
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #61083

Ricotez wrote:
Balut wrote:Mmmmoostly related, I don't suppose I could suggest getting an executive suit, clown mask, and nitrile gloves added to the Guns Syndie bundle huh.
I shall code this thing. It should be very easy.

<cue me finding out that it will require ten million lines of code because lol BYOND>

EDIT: I have coded this thing and created a PR. https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/7242
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #61198

Snakebutt wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:Maybe make it so one bundle contains a "Facehugger-X" which will give a special facehugger which will turn you (not a ghost) into a larva which can only turn into a hunter so no spreading the infestation. Basicly gives a single Alien predating the station without totally screwing the round. (Also we need more bundles regardless!)
I'd much rather this be a lowpop game mode, a la Alien/Alien Isolation.

Basically make a new, more robust alium, visually identical to others buy not available for larva evolution because it's much, much more powerful. The idea is a single alien is loose on the station, picking off isolated crew members. Fast and deadly, it can't stand up to direct fire from a well equipped crew member or potshots from a sec team, but is more than capable of fucking up one person.

Lets us see the aliens more often, and evokes the mood from the original movie rather than the more popular Aliens.
Would love this as that "feeling" seems better to me then the one in Aliens and the action games. However I doubt it will be added in as a gamemode which is why perhaps as a very rare bundle it could work. Maybe even as a very rare event (alien hunter spawning).
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #61221

Phalanx300 wrote:
CocaneStyle wrote:Image

Fiber Wire, when used on someone who is knocked down it instantly puts someone in an aggressive grab.
Make it so headset cannot be used during this.
parapen 2: electric shitaloo

also pls no more murderbone bundles or items.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Balut

Post by Balut » #61289

Drynwyn wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
I shall code this thing. It should be very easy.

<cue me finding out that it will require ten million lines of code because lol BYOND>

EDIT: I have coded this thing and created a PR. https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/7242
You're a cool dude.

Question: What's up with the return at the bottom of your PR? Like where it's all "a return was taken away! a return was added!" And stuff. Like do PRs just do this or.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #61347

Balut wrote: Question: What's up with the return at the bottom of your PR? Like where it's all "a return was taken away! a return was added!" And stuff. Like do PRs just do this or.
Git just does that sometimes if the line numbers have changed.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #61542

Actually, you added a new line in the end where there was none.
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #61596

5 TC - Syndie-flesh, a super potent healing chem that works like fleshmend. It comes in medical patches. Basically used in conjunction with stim injections to rush security.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #61606

0TC-Fuck-Nonium: A super-potent poision which causes the computer of anyone who suggests making traitors able to do even more of changeling's unique features to disintegrate in real life.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #61752

Thing I'm going to code now: Syndicate Drone.
Purchasable by both normal Traitors and Nukeops. Works and looks just like a normal drone shell, but is bound to it's owner rather than the normal KEEPER laws.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #61767

Drynwyn wrote:Thing I'm going to code now: Syndicate Drone.
Purchasable by both normal Traitors and Nukeops. Works and looks just like a normal drone shell, but is bound to it's owner rather than the normal KEEPER laws.
There's already something like this called a Syndrone which has a red and black paint job, with the lawset like Kill, Intefere, Destroy or something like that. It starts with an uplink with 10TC.

Obviously yours should be different than that. The drone's speech should be able to be understood by the master, and it should obviously cost a lot seeing as it's an all-access, ventcrawlable killing machine.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #61770

But syndie drones are already a thing. They're also hilariously strong.

Letting traitors get them would be hilarious broken. They have all access, can ventcrawl while carrying and holding shit, can crawl over tables/under flaps, they're a small target so you have to click on them to hit them, otherwise projectiles go overhead, and lastly, and most importantly, you can wear them as hats.

No one will see it coming when you take your hat off, and throw a fireaxe wielding sydie drone at them.
Oh, also dragging soap around is hilariously robust.
Balut

Post by Balut » #61826

Why are you trying to make a silly 'ghost is boring let's make robots instead' thing into a traitor item?
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #61832

HoNkoMax cartridge: when you slap this in your PDA it allows you to send honk viruses like the clown's PDA but with a twist: instead of simply honking the victim's PDA will emit the honkblaster's tugboat honk and like the honkblaster it will knock everyone nearby down, deafen them, and make them lapse into seizures. The victim himself will also take a moderate amount of damage from each honk. Use on the HoP when he's swamped with greyshirts for max fun
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #61918

Traitor doesn't need more weapons, it needs more stealth no-lethal gadgets. Goon has a few i'd like to see here, http://wiki.ss13.co/Syndicate_Items , with few balance changes perhaps.

Prototype Cloaking Device: Basically it would create a 3x3 invisibility field. You could put it in places where people don't often visit, and hide bodies or items there. If someone walks into the field, they can see what's hidden obviously.

Signal Jammer: Would disable radio communication in an area.

Target ID Tracker: To track your target. Maybe it shouldn't point directly at person like Pinpointer, but instead show only general direction.

Floor Closet: Maybe replace the hidey satchel with it, no one uses it anyway I think.

Holographic Disguiser: It would replace your name and appearance with random one. Would not affect voice, so talking gives you away.

Thermite Breaching Charge: Thermite in easy to handle package. Melts a single wall. Makes noise when in use.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #61924

Floor closet: Making bodies even easier to hide is not a good thing
Target ID tracker: No. Go look for them yourself.
Signal Jammer: No. Use one of the bafrillion other ways you have of instantly killing someone without anyone knowing
Thermite charge: This is what C4 is now, but less loud.
Holographic disguiser: I still need to finish this one.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #61929

Floor closet: Making bodies even easier to hide is not a good thing
Make bodies not fit, make container smaller. I was thinking of better hidey satchel.
Target ID tracker: No. Go look for them yourself.
It would limit civilian casualties. Balance with cost.
Thermite charge: This is what C4 is now, but less loud.
It would limit collateral damage to the station. Cost can be balanced. Make it silent instead etc.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #61952

C4 is 1tc for one of the most powerful weapons traitors have. Ever seen how much damage all 20 bricks can do? Heres a hint, it brings a tear to cuban pete's eye.

Upping the c4 price and adding thermite to the 1tc slot would be a nice tradeoff.

Floorlockers sound stupid, and Ive used satchels often enough to hide my objective so I dont have to worry about getting caught, or as a gimmick(buried treasure anyone?)
Balut

Post by Balut » #62038

Lumbermancer wrote:Prototype Cloaking Device: Basically it would create a 3x3 invisibility field. You could put it in places where people don't often visit, and hide bodies or items there. If someone walks into the field, they can see what's hidden obviously.
Oh man. That sounds HILARIOUS. Slap it down in some abandoned hall and surround it with corpses, it'd be like accidentally walking into a PTSD zone.

Also Goontraitors can get a syringe gun that synthesizes it's own syringes - all you gotta do is put chems in it and it'll shoot 15u of whatever's in there automatically, with a 90u capacity.

That sounds fucking awesome, can we get that? Like, not even as a traitor item, but a crew tool. Maybe RnD.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #62178

Alert: Payday Guns bundle merged.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #62185

Holographic projector that makes a copy of yourself appear dodging and running around your immediate vicinity.

[youtube]E0DEyvqYZKc[/youtube]
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #62254

What do you guys think about basically a mannequin that you can dress up?
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Balut

Post by Balut » #62442

Can it be a blowup traitor that you can throw that says stock traitor lines, like that one thing in Phantom Pain.

Also I remember an oooldass thread for traitor gear suggestions. I think one suggestion was like a little rolling holo-projector that basically duplicates you and moves off in the direction you toss it, for distractions and escapes and the like.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #62508

RC toy car, with mounted camera and (optional) mounted satchel/bomb. Zoom Zoom.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #62615

Only if unmodded ones get added to arcades.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
soulgamer

Post by soulgamer » #62630

Still waiting on a briefcase full of cash so I can buy my objective off of someone or perhaps even pay someone else to do my job for me (with admin approval of course)
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #62669

soulgamer wrote:Still waiting on a briefcase full of cash so I can buy my objective off of someone or perhaps even pay someone else to do my job for me (with admin approval of course)
that was merged recently.
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #62725

How about Tank Transfer Valves? Would allow for some sneaky stuff using the Incinerator.