bring back singularity as main powersource

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: bring back singularity as main powersource

Post by Qbopper » #375780

Bottom post of the previous page:

SpaceInaba wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Remember back when I said we can just have 3 engines and the engineers pick which one they set up in an empty room

Why haven't we done this yet
I like this idea
supermatter takes the longest to set up but it's also arguably the safest
tesla and singulo won't take that long but are more dangerous
gives you some freedom to choose and also gives me a longer buffer before I run around the station waiting for things to blow up
people will likely just default to the fastest option every time so they can leave engineering and go do whatever it is engineers do now that isn't fixing breaches lol
Limey wrote:its too late.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #375781

ShadowDimentio wrote:Remember back when I said we can just have 3 engines and the engineers pick which one they set up in an empty room

you want to code a voting system that will load the engine in after roundstart without being the worst disaster in the world and you can feel free to do that and PR it.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #375785

Qbopper wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:

I like this idea
supermatter takes the longest to set up but it's also arguably the safest
tesla and singulo won't take that long but are more dangerous
gives you some freedom to choose and also gives me a longer buffer before I run around the station waiting for things to blow up
people will likely just default to the fastest option every time so they can leave engineering and go do whatever it is engineers do now that isn't fixing breaches lol
b-but
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #375786

Qbopper wrote:people will likely just default to the fastest option every time so they can leave engineering and go do whatever it is engineers do now that isn't fixing breaches lol
Then let them

Fuck the SM, it deserves to be unused.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #375789

kevinz000 wrote:you want to code a voting system that will load the engine in after roundstart without being the worst disaster in the world and you can feel free to do that and PR it.
The voting system is putting setup equipment for all 3 in secure storage and whichever the engineers set up in their empty engine room is the engine
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #375790

this also allows super funny experiments where we run all three engines at once
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #375791

ShadowDimentio wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:you want to code a voting system that will load the engine in after roundstart without being the worst disaster in the world and you can feel free to do that and PR it.
The voting system is putting setup equipment for all 3 in secure storage and whichever the engineers set up in their empty engine room is the engine
It would take an entire round to set up a supermatter containment by hand
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #375792

Kor wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
It would take an entire round to set up a supermatter containment by hand
when I get home I'm gonna build one and time it
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #375809

Kor wrote:It would take an entire round to set up a supermatter containment by hand
YES, MY GENIUS PLOT TO EFFECTIVELY REMOVE THE SM COMES INTO PLACE! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
EagleWiz
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #375829

The singulo might be easier for antags to release, but at least it doesnt usually blow up 15 minutes into an extended round because the people who set it up made a mistake and didn't notice until it was way too late. The SM on the other hand ...
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #375831

Honestly my biggest problem with the SM is that it fucking shouts that it's going critical for however long it takes

If someone who knows what they're doing fucked it up, it's like 20 seconds of alerts and then singuloose

If it was just accidental it's 30 minutes of it spamming chat until someone gets off their ass to fix it/actually hacks through the doors because surprise surprise engineering is staffed by retards this round again
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #375839

EagleWiz wrote:The singulo might be easier for antags to release, but at least it doesnt usually blow up 15 minutes into an extended round because the people who set it up made a mistake and didn't notice until it was way too late. The SM on the other hand ...
What? The tesla/singulo got released roundstart constantly after an engineer messed something up. They caused more minimum time shuttle calls than antags did.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #375845

TribeOfBeavers wrote:
EagleWiz wrote:The singulo might be easier for antags to release, but at least it doesnt usually blow up 15 minutes into an extended round because the people who set it up made a mistake and didn't notice until it was way too late. The SM on the other hand ...
What? The tesla/singulo got released roundstart constantly after an engineer messed something up. They caused more minimum time shuttle calls than antags did.
i'm genuinely unsure if this is people who didn't play when sing/tesla were the roundstart engine or if this is some kind of rose tinted nostalgia thing because yeah

sing getting released during a round and forcing dramatic escapes where you have to jump across half the map that's been decimated = cool

roundstart sing getting released because someone can't follow instructions = swipe for red and semi-afk until you can play the game again
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #376080

Here's a radical idea: create variants of each map with different engine, and then just randomize which is gonna be played.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #376116

So why do people don't like the supermatter?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #376120

Inability to become not bad
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #376128

Anonmare wrote:Inability to become not bad
And the constructive feedback award goes to:
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376130

I just get sick of setting up the same engine over and over and over and over again, I dont have any issues with the sm I just like a change of pace every once in a while
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #376137

CPTANT wrote:
Anonmare wrote:Inability to become not bad
And the constructive feedback award goes to:
Nobody in this thread
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #376142

I don't know what you guys have been smoking but the SM explodes every other round which results in a shuttle call. Infact, I'd say the SM is causing more shuttle calls than the singulo did because people don't know how to use it still, and the Singulo always had the off chance that it would just simply leave the z-level. It's a piece of shit that doesn't even match any science trope we could have used instead. Fusion,micro singularity,nuclear,anti-matter any of those could have been used instead of some yellow glowing crystal with no backstory of substance.

Making a separate engine per map isn't going to solve anything as well. The majority of players have become casual babies who enjoy the ease,extra materials,and space of meta than to cramp paranoid laden death trap that is box. Who would have guessed that our player base would once again rather shoot itself in the foot with convenience than have a source of adversity.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #376179

Sorry if i don't like spending 15 minutes in xenobiology and then hear ";SINGULOOSE" on the radio and feeling like i wasted my time for nothing, every other round, because someone thought that loosing the singulo was a real fun and original idea.
At least the SM only explodes engineering and the area around it if not actively sabotaged, so the round can go on without having the singulo of damocles over everyone's head.

And really, a huge ball of death destroying everything is fun, but as a roundstart engine it gets stale way, way too soon. If you only see a singulo once every x rounds it gets that "oh shit" factor instead of a "not a fucking singuloose again".
That also goes for the SM, being honest; feeling reality distorting has, like the singulo, become another "not again", instead of something worrying. I just feel like engines shouldn't be huge catalysts of destruction until A: It's been a long time into the round or B: it's being sabotaged to do so.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376182

I wish it were better documented so I know what to do when all the pumps are fine, I cant find any issue with the current mix, temperature is fine, yet the fuckin thing is still on fire
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376192

yes
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
EagleWiz
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #376201

Are there stats on engine failure anywhere? I'd believe that new engineers manage to mess up a singularity setup once or twice before figuring it out, but I've seen veteran non-traitor engis manage to mess up a SM setup on a number of occasions.The singulo has a few ways it can fail, but the SM can go wrong in at least half a dozen ways, and attempts to fix it frequently make it worse.
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #376256

Coding, styles of engineering and mappers actually comitting to it.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #376263

SpaceInaba wrote:I wish it were better documented so I know what to do when all the pumps are fine, I cant find any issue with the current mix, temperature is fine, yet the fuckin thing is still on fire
being on fire doesn't neccessarily mean it's in danger.

Hell I deliberately run warm engines sometimes.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #376268

Lumbermancer wrote:Here's a radical idea: create variants of each map with different engine, and then just randomize which is gonna be played.

This is actually brilliant
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #376281

Unless someone adds gas interaction for the single somehow the sm has a far higher skill ceiling, all the singulo ever was at the height of craziness was fancy multi singulo set ups done in non engineering departments.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #376301

the skill ceiling isnt really relevant when the basic setup gives all the power you ever need
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #376303

BeeSting12 wrote:the skill ceiling isnt really relevant when the basic setup gives all the power you ever need
Which is why I said to make basic delams turn catastrophic (spawn a singulo/tesla), then make setups with more complex gasses only explode, so that more complex engines actually have the reward of being safer rather than it being the other way around like it is now
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Selea
Byond Username: Serpentarium

Post by Selea » #376305

1. I am very like idea of supermatter as concept. Even if it haven't backstory,it deserves to have one.
Imagine so unusual material,which:
A. Everything,what touched it becomes high energy partivles and strange violet gas(plasma).
B. It produces gas,which doesn't made of atoms. But still acts like gas.
C. It can interfere with matter of your mind. You'll get hallucinations from bare look at this thing. And if you'll touch it with some mind based superpower,your brain will turn into ash.
D.If it delaminates, distorts reality itself.
E. It could emit anomalies and lightnings when overheated.
2. It is good,because you can make ridicolous reactor schemes. Like tesla rods,powered from overheated SM.Plus turbine,powered from plasma.
It just needs TEG. To use heat properly.
3. Still I'd like to see other reactors in game. Rust and antimatter too.
4.I think,that either singulo and supermatter should be reworked. A little or hard.
Singulo could use small singularity.with special gravitational generators to keep it at place.
To make it go loose, you need at first to overfeed singulo, then turn all machinery off.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #376336

PKPenguin321 wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:the skill ceiling isnt really relevant when the basic setup gives all the power you ever need
Which is why I said to make basic delams turn catastrophic (spawn a singulo/tesla), then make setups with more complex gasses only explode, so that more complex engines actually have the reward of being safer rather than it being the other way around like it is now
Having the round be over because of a newbie/lazy engineer or a speedrunning traitor isn't fun and it's always the same.
Instead, make the engine passively grow more powerful/dangerous/unstable over time, so if it blows up in the first five minutes it fizzles and at worst you need a new power source, but 40-50 minutes in it it'll be able to wreck the station if loose/destabilized. Traitors could speed it up by increasing the PA or using a special gas mix if they want it earlier.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376376

pr it and see how people respond
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #376380

The iffy:
1) A vast, vast majority of engineers don't even understand it - which results in many failed setups or outright avoidance in setting it up - let alone repair it.

2) Any serious sabotage effort is all but impossible to repair since the room becomes a ridiculous mess of plasma fire, hostile slimes, and 500 SM bolts firing every second.

However #2 isn't even unique to the SM, serious sabotage to the Singularity/Tesla would simply have it released in an even shorter timeframe.

However it's not "round ending" unless it releases one of the aforementioned energy balls. People who call the shuttle because the SM blew are typically just looking for an excuse to GTFO. The station would honestly be 100% more stable and secure if you just deleted atmos and engineering and just had a 1-slot job called "Solar engineer". Destroying the SM is all but meaningless, the explosion radius doesnt significantly effect any other department and the station can easily be powered off of solars and science - you dont need SMES to power the station they're just giant backup batteries (that are often pointless since the only way the SM stops providing power is if it blows which typically take out the SMES anyway).
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376392

you know now that I think about it, when the SM blows generally it only destroys engineering so just fix engineering and have cargo order a tesla or singulo and you can just continue the round by setting it up in the newly made hole
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #376397

SpaceInaba wrote:you know now that I think about it, when the SM blows generally it only destroys engineering so just fix engineering and have cargo order a tesla or singulo and you can just continue the round by setting it up in the newly made hole
the odds of anyone ever staying once the engine explodes is near zero though
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376400

Qbopper wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:you know now that I think about it, when the SM blows generally it only destroys engineering so just fix engineering and have cargo order a tesla or singulo and you can just continue the round by setting it up in the newly made hole
the odds of anyone ever staying once the engine explodes is near zero though
solution: kill everybody other than you so nobody calls it
realistically you could try and argue with the heads of staff that you can fix it if you are CE since
1) you can recall it
2) you can fix it
3) solars can provide power in the mean time
will this fail? depends on how fast you can fix stuff
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
RandomMarine
Github User
Byond Username: RandomMarine
Github Username: RandomMarine

Post by RandomMarine » #376408

SpaceInaba wrote:solution: kill everybody other than you so nobody calls it
realistically you could try and argue with the heads of staff that you can fix it if you are CE since
1) you can recall it
2) you can fix it
Good fucking luck actually conducting any substantial repairs while playing shuttle pingpong at the same time, even without security and the other heads coming to put your head on a pike by the second recall.
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #376417

RandomMarine wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:solution: kill everybody other than you so nobody calls it
1) you can recall it
2) you can fix it
Good fucking luck actually conducting any substantial repairs while playing shuttle pingpong at the same time, even without security and the other heads coming to put your head on a pike by the second recall.
I've accomplished it a handful of times so it's not impossible, it depends on how autistic the other heads are because they wanna re antag roll
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #376469

Lumbermancer wrote:Here's a radical idea: create variants of each map with different engine, and then just randomize which is gonna be played.
don't even need that, just an empty space, then use the maploader to load each engine room configuration in like a ruin
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #376585

Ligga I don't know how ss13 works. If that's the case, why don't we have randomized Puzzle Station yet.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #376589

I too miss the singulo.

Someone code in maps that rng pick an engine at round start and then populate engineering with said engine on roundstart. Best solution
Selea
Byond Username: Serpentarium

Post by Selea » #376603

I like this idea.
JStheguy
Byond Username: JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #376698

Lumbermancer wrote:Ligga I don't know how ss13 works. If that's the case, why don't we have randomized Puzzle Station yet.
Because you'd have to program a good enough system to generate a station, and unless you plan on trying to make a generator that generates a station from scratch you'll also have to do a lot of mapping constrained by whatever esoteric requirements your station generation system requires.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #376725

XDTM wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Having the round be over because of a newbie/lazy engineer or a speedrunning traitor isn't fun and it's always the same.
9 times out of 10 if the SM explodes the round is basically over anyways. I don't get the fuss around why what it delaminates into matters beyond what's cooler. If the round is fucked and ending anyways why not end it with something cool like a singulo or tesla instead of a gay explosion
Spoiler:
SpaceManiac
Byond Username: SpaceManiac
Github Username: SpaceManiac

Post by SpaceManiac » #376731

SM exploding = shuttle call only because of laziness and general unwillingness of engineers to do their jobs and others to let them. Just patch the breach and wire solars, easy. The SM can already become an incredibly devastating tesla or singulo if the saboteur goes to any effort whatsoever rather than making the barest possible tweak and hoping (knowing) that the engineering team will just let it burn.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #376732

SpaceManiac wrote:SM exploding = shuttle call only because of laziness and general unwillingness of engineers to do their jobs and others to let them.
Yes thanks for confirming what I said
Spoiler:
Floiven
Byond Username: Brak7000

Post by Floiven » #377167

I quite like this idea, given that maybe some tools are added or things like creating the components for each engine are readily available, maybe ordered via cargo as a voucher sorta deal. Having a less than ideal source of power such as a generator in the meantime that can allow for the time needed to construct the engine before the station runs out of power would probably be a good idea.

Continuing on the actual power amount issue, something to do with excess power above the easy to hit amounts needed to run the station would be great as well, convert them into credits or crafting machines that fabricate items at a huge power cost or something, or power scaling weapons that become dangerously powerful given enough juice... like a rail gun, or a lightning cannon, or something ridiculous. Having a continuing project for engineers would greatly encourage people to play the role I think, because while I enjoy it, after setting up power there generally isn't much to do, as by the time you get started on repairing station damage, people usually declare it not worthy to invest time in, and call the shuttle instead.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #377201

PKPenguin321 wrote:
SpaceManiac wrote:SM exploding = shuttle call only because of laziness and general unwillingness of engineers to do their jobs and others to let them.
Yes thanks for confirming what I said
Fund this then.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14623
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #377209

i miss the singulo
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #377649

Setting up the SME is super fucking boring, you just walk around in your safe area and turn on some pumps and filters. Fixing that thing is super easy too, unless someone managed to steal all the hardsuits, radsuits, insulateds and RPD.

TBH I could do without having it screech on comms as soon as it loses a tiny bit of integrity.