a new centcom unit type [PMC]

A place to record your ideas for the game.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

a new centcom unit type [PMC]

Post by John_Oxford » #379221

instead of ERT's which tend to have all access, and are always aligned with the crew. or a deathsquad which is only called to fuck shit up.

i propose adding a PMC button, which requires 6 ghosts, and spawns 6 PMC officers which have a shittier version of C20s (we'll call them C10s for lores sake) and are given two objectives from the spawning admin, and they are -only- obligated to follow those objectives, not the commands or orders of the on station crew, and they -do not- officially work for nanotrasen. but in order to green text they'd need to complete said objectives. the objectives can of course be "follow and help the crew" or "obey the captain"

in some cases, to make it interesting, you could send a "inspector" and then follow it up with a PMC with orders for the PMC to defend the inspector and follow his orders.

PMC gear would be similar to the ones at centcom already, but would have more distinguishable gear.

blatantly killing people for no reason or doing otherwise shitty things as a PMC officer would be considered grounds for a ghost role ban.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.