Biovampire. Antag idea.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Selea
Byond Username: Serpentarium

Biovampire. Antag idea.

Post by Selea » #402065

So, if there are antag crysis, I want to make suggestion. Biovampire. Basically, it's hostile psyonic, who must suck off vital energy of spessmans. At first, he relativrly weak. He have hot/cold detector of human with compatible aura. At first, it's only human on all the station. This human will take stamina and clone damage, when biovampire is near. Vampire will convert their health into energy . Process will go with speed, which proportional to inverse distance.
More energy vampire will consume, more "XP" he will get. With new levels, vampire will be able to feed from more humans(choosed randomly). And use more his powers.
His powers works in CCG style manner. Instead of fixed abilities, he has "hand" and "pack".
Hand is amount of "spells", which he can trigger. It's 3 (at start) random spells, which works only once, then disappears. Summon creature, timestop, puke out slime, flash. Etc. When spell used, at his place in hand goes one spell from "deck". Deck has 10(at start) random spells ,which ready to replace used one. If deck is lesser, than it's max size, it will regenerate one spell per 30 s. All spells need differen amount of energy, which is needed to activate them. And you can't discard spell. So if you will spam them, you can fill your "hand" with too expensive unusable things.
With progress, vampire will get bigger hand, bigger deck and it's regeneration rates. Also he wipl be able to use energy of more humans, drain them faster.
At first he is barely trackable. But with progress, it will become something like highly radioactive wizard.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Biovampire. Antag idea.

Post by Stickymayhem » #402136

This is about as comprehensible as the instructions to my Chinese headphones
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Biovampire. Antag idea.

Post by Luke Cox » #402144

Selea wrote:antag crysis
I started a meme that isn't me!