moth changes

A place to record your ideas for the game.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

moth changes

Post by teepeepee » #427472

Make them able to eat cloth for nutriment, no ERP possible since I don't think you can turn jumpsuits back into cloth.
Make them headbutt lights repeatedly if they stay near them too much, only mild burn damage and no breaking them (if moods are on, they get a boost from this).
Make their wings flutter a little when they're in 0g and in a pressurized area (also moodies boost for being free to fly again).
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: moth changes

Post by Farquaar » #427474

teepeepee wrote:Make them able to eat cloth for nutriment, no ERP possible since I don't think you can turn jumpsuits back into cloth.
Make them headbutt lights repeatedly if they stay near them too much, only mild burn damage and no breaking them (if moods are on, they get a boost from this).
Make their wings flutter a little when they're in 0g and in a pressurized area (also moodies boost for being free to fly again).
First one is good.
Second one is comedy gold, but incredibly unfun for anyone who plays a job with a workstation next to a lamp.
Third, I don't really understand. They can only fly in zero G?
► Show Spoiler
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Re: moth changes

Post by teepeepee » #427477

Farquaar wrote:Second one is comedy gold, but incredibly unfun for anyone who plays a job with a workstation next to a lamp.
Third, I don't really understand. They can only fly in zero G?
2. the price of playing a cute fluffy lepidopterian.
3. yes, but only if the room is also pressurized.