Disable the option for the same gamemode to appear twice in a row.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Disable the option for the same gamemode to appear twice in a row.

Post by Lumbermancer » #429174

I'm talking team modes. Revs, ops, cult. Ops into ops just happens too much. Nobody likes this mode anyway.

Could be coding feedback, if so then move.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Disable the option for the same gamemode to appear twice in a row.

Post by D&B » #429189

Too easy to meta

Make players vote which gamemode CANNOT absoutely happen next round

Sure you can meta that it absolutely won't be that gamemode but at least it eases on the salt and you still have to guess with the other ones
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Disable the option for the same gamemode to appear twice in a row.

Post by Lumbermancer » #429273

D&B wrote:Too easy to meta
Well you are right. Having war declared on them again in the next round leaves people so shocked and surprised the suicide rates go up sky high.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge