Highpop gamemode: visitors

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Highpop gamemode: visitors

Post by Stickymayhem » #435325

Bottom post of the previous page:

Luke Cox wrote:
SpaceManiac wrote:Picking this up, if anyone has shuttle maps they want me to use for testing please post or forum PM.

Planning to make it possible to summon a visitor ship as an event, but the juice is in the gamemode, something like 1-3 visiting ships of 3-5 crew each, with possible traitors both among the visitors and among the station with visitation-related objectives, plus other round-significant stuff like adding a station goal to help a particular visitor crew or bringing in new crews slowly over time.

Really liking the objective and crew ideas posted in this thread so far.
[youtube]P3ALwKeSEYs[/youtube]

Only thing I'm going to say is make it so that entire crews have a chance to be hostile.
We're starting with 3 shuttles and 5 scenarios each

2 benevolent, 1 neutral, 2 malicious for each shuttle type.

Shuttle types are cobbled together refugee ship, NT Security/Prison ship and regular generic cargo ship

purpose of this is so you can't fully guess if they're rogue based on the shuttle type.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Highpop gamemode: visitors

Post by Luke Cox » #435339

Here I just wanted basic statuses, and you guys are going and making entire scenarios.