Blood Boil Needs To Be Rebalanced

A place to record your ideas for the game.
tunderchief

Blood Boil Needs To Be Rebalanced

Post by tunderchief » #2295

After seeing several consecutive Cult rounds in which one Blood Boil rune took out every single member if Sec in one go, I motion that it be rebalanced to fit within the new framework of Cult.

In oldcult, Blood Boil was never an issue, as it was very rare for three or more cultists to get together, and doing so to cast blood boil was an unexpected, yet enjoyable surprise, since it was so rare.

Now, since the cultist requirements for Convert and Blood Boil are the same, groups of three cultists are extremely commonplace, and Blood Boil is spammed without regard.
Last night while playing as a cultist QM, myself and two Miners sitting side by side on the Escape Shuttle were able to clear the ENTIRE SHUTTLE of all non-cultists by spamming Blood Boil from our chairs.

Lots of Cult has changed for the better. Blood Boil needs to reflect the increased numbers of starter cultists, and the larger groups of cultists typically working together now.

Instead of simply requiring the same amount of cultists as Convert, it should require five or more cultists, to reflect it's ability to kill and gib over a dozen crew at a time.
Rolan7
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Rolan7

Re: Blood Boil Needs To Be Rebalanced

Post by Rolan7 » #2296

I won pls nerf
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: Blood Boil Needs To Be Rebalanced

Post by cultist-chan » #2297