Ghetto Organs

A place to record your ideas for the game.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Ghetto Organs

Post by PKPenguin321 » #511709

Downgrades for organs, used when you're in a reallllly tight spot and somebody's heart decides to explode.

Glue together two Oxygen tanks -> Lungs that eventually run out of air
Pressure valve (from atmospherics) + a signaler -> A heart you have to pump manually by signaling it
Soda can filled with alcohol -> A liver that purges toxins in your blood but also makes you drunk all the time

We already have flashlight eyes, so
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Dawson1917
Byond Username: Dawson1917

Re: Ghetto Organs

Post by Dawson1917 » #511847

self-surgery isn't really a thing and regular surgery is still a bitch to do so i don't imagine these will see any use (when was the last time you saw someone with flashlight eyes?) unless you mean like shoving a pressure valve and signaler into your ribcage while walking through maintenance, which wouldn't make sense

self surgery when
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #511849

I think ghetto organs is a cool idea but those downsides are way too steep IMO. I think it should just be a downgraded version of the normal organs so they are less effective but still usable
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #511855

organs are common enough, that oxygen tank lung is actually a fucking amazing idea. thing is, organs are so bloody easy to get especially with morgue corpses spawning at roundstart that these would never be used, except the oxygen tank lung.