Buff Meme Races - Also add em to the dam Wiki

A place to record your ideas for the game.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Buff Meme Races - Also add em to the dam Wiki

Post by srifenbyxp » #518847

So I managed to find a Pride Mirror again and memed myself hench more. However, the Vampire and Dullahan are underwhelming and even super rare to be seen. So despite the rarity, they should receive a buff. This also gives the Chaplain's Witchhunter outfit more meaning!

Vampire -
Not sure but I think they could hold up to 5000 units of blood compared to the normal 560cc.

Pro:
Transform into a Bat that actually moves very fucking fast - not just, slow.
Can use Blood to hurl a projectile dealing 30 Brute damage at 300 Blood. (Cooldown Ability)
Has constant Night Vision and Thermal Vision that allows them to Detect Warm Blooded Bodies.
Use Bloodmend to heal themselves similar to Ling's Fleshmend, however, only coffins can purge chems and heal traumas.
Use Blood Armor to increase Melee & Bullet resistance to 80 and objects can't be embedded. (Mitigated damage will be taken via Blood at twice value)

Con:
Holy water will fuck you up.
Constant draining of blood - can only replenish by drinking blood. Which still requires Grapple > wait time to drink said blood.
Can't heal by conventional means. Can only heal via Coffin or Bloodmend, they can, however, use gauzes and bruise packs to stop bleeding.
Not being space-worthy will kill you very quickly.
Embedded objects in the chest will cripple you until removed. Can't use any Blood-related powers and Blood drains very quickly.
Can't detect Silicons, Slimes, & Exotic races with Thermal Vision. Flashes and Welding will make you go blind.

Dullahan
Pro:
Can detach your head and switch between vision from head/body.
Can change heads/bodies - if holding another crew members head in hand can use that as your new head. Jamming your head on a decapitated body makes it your new body.
Thrown Heads deal 30 Brute Damage
Your limbs can never be crippled or removed.
Can use Pumpkins as heads - gets a pretty sick outfit + very sharp Scythe if a Pumpkin is your primary head.

Con:
Your head can be knocked off your body.
While decapitated, your body moves slowly and as if your drunk.
Damage to your body can be healed, your head can't.
Your head lacks the ability to move on its own.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Buff Meme Races - Also add em to the dam Wiki

Post by oranges » #519046

no
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #519063

vampire should have the curator's whip fuck them up

and dullahan should have disarms targetting the head instantly de-head them. allowing people to pick it up and chuck it in space. ez cucking them with blindness
► Show Spoiler
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519069

oranges wrote:no
Based.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #519080

oranges wrote:yes
Sandshark808 wrote:
oranges wrote:yes
Based.
Fixed that for ya
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519081

You rn:
L_Nacho_Chaos_L
Byond Username: L_Nacho_Chaos_L

Post by L_Nacho_Chaos_L » #519098

srifenbyxp wrote:So I managed to find a Pride Mirror again and memed myself hench more. However, the Vampire and Dullahan are underwhelming and even super rare to be seen. So despite the rarity, they should receive a buff. This also gives the Chaplain's Witchhunter outfit more meaning!

Vampire -
Not sure but I think they could hold up to 5000 units of blood compared to the normal 560cc.

Pro:
Transform into a Bat that actually moves very fucking fast - not just, slow.
Can use Blood to hurl a projectile dealing 30 Brute damage at 300 Blood. (Cooldown Ability)
Has constant Night Vision and Thermal Vision that allows them to Detect Warm Blooded Bodies.
Use Bloodmend to heal themselves similar to Ling's Fleshmend, however, only coffins can purge chems and heal traumas.
Use Blood Armor to increase Melee & Bullet resistance to 80 and objects can't be embedded. (Mitigated damage will be taken via Blood at twice value)

Con:
Constant draining of blood - can only replenish by drinking blood. Which still requires Grapple > wait time to drink said blood.
Can't heal by conventional means. Can only heal via Coffin or Bloodmend, they can, however, use gauzes and bruise packs to stop bleeding.
Not being space-worthy will kill you very quickly.
Embedded objects in the chest will cripple you until removed. Can't use any Blood-related powers and Blood drains very quickly.
Can't detect Silicons, Slimes, & Exotic races with Thermal Vision. Flashes and Welding will make you go blind.

Dullahan
Pro:
Can detach your head and switch between vision from head/body.
Can change heads/bodies - if holding another crew members head in hand can use that as your new head. Jamming your head on a decapitated body makes it your new body.
Thrown Heads deal 30 Brute Damage
Your limbs can never be crippled or removed.
Can use Pumpkins as heads - gets a pretty sick outfit + very sharp Scythe if a Pumpkin is your primary head.

Con:
Your head can be knocked off your body.
While decapitated, your body moves slowly and as if your drunk.
Damage to your body can be healed, your head can't.
Your head lacks the ability to move on its own.
The projectile attack for vamps is too much.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #519164

It's to offset the fact that they have constant draining of blood and their unconventional way of healing. So the Vampire can either kill themselves a little bit more by the attack or not attack and stay alive longer. I have to meme myself again but I think the Vampire only drains 50ccs of blood per sip so it's a pretty big cost when you look at it. You'd have to have a steady supply of bodies in order to reliably use it, plus the cooldown prevents spamming.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519165

srifenbyxp wrote:It's to offset the fact that they have constant draining of blood and their unconventional way of healing. So the Vampire can either kill themselves a little bit more by the attack or not attack and stay alive longer. I have to meme myself again but I think the Vampire only drains 50ccs of blood per sip so it's a pretty big cost when you look at it. You'd have to have a steady supply of bodies in order to reliably use it, plus the cooldown prevents spamming.
If you inject blood into unstable mutagen it turns into blood. Producing infinite blood with that or monkeys is pretty trivial depending on your department.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Post by ATHATH » #519407

Shadowflame909 wrote:vampire should have the curator's whip fuck them up

and dullahan should have disarms targetting the head instantly de-head them. allowing people to pick it up and chuck it in space. ez cucking them with blindness
Fun fact: the chaplain's whip null rod form already does extra damage to vampires.

Giving that extra damage against vampires to the curator's whip/other whips as well would be nice, though.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #519423

Yeah I know

And it's dumb why does the chaplain get a whip anyways

All whip gimmicks belong to the curator
► Show Spoiler
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #519466

implying BDSM isn't a religion
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #519484

Cobby wrote:implying BDSM isn't a religion
I'll do more than just imply it
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: