A New Toolkit For Mime Antagonists

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

A New Toolkit For Mime Antagonists

Post by Sandshark808 » #522592

The clown has his clown car, the geneticist has his monkey syringer...

And the mime could be so much more! Behold, the THIEF KIT!
Spoiler:
The Thief Kit, purchasable for 20 TC, is like a clown car for people who are so behind the times that they can't talk. It comes with a silly pinstriped outfit, a black beret, a burglar's mime mask, and a gigantic sack marked "Swag." When held, the sack takes up both hands and the thief acts like a miniature clown car with some crucial differences:

1. You can yoink people into the sack instantly by clicking them, even if they're lying down. However, you have to click on them. Just bumping them doesn't do anything.

2. Protected by an aura of dastardly deeds, the thief bends laser light around his body. Any laser beam that hits the mime is reflected off in a random direction. Bullets still strike them.

3. Any item capable of being picked up can be yoinked into the sack, and the sack will vacuum up all items on a surface (like a table) in much the same way as a chef's tray.

4. As the thief runs, items will fall out of the sack at random intervals, including trapped persons.

5. If the sack is dropped (such as by slipping and falling), anyone inside can resist or walk out of the sack. Items are expelled with a small force in every direction.

6. The mime's powers are magnified while in thief form. Your chosen mime power increases in effectiveness, causing invisible walls to block 3 tiles and the invisible chair to become an invisible bear trap (just remember where you put it, or you'll be in for a lot of teasing in deadchat).

To be considered a "true thief" and get the empowered mime skills, you need to be wearing the entire suit and be holding the sack.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: A New Toolkit For Mime Antagonists

Post by wesoda25 » #522594

because hahahahha now BOTH "entertainment" roles can be annoying ahhahahahaha no
[this space reserved]
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #523263

Sounds nice, there should be more unique items for roles and RACES
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #523282

I need this in my space life.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Post by ATHATH » #524541

This is a great idea, except for:
4. As the thief runs, items will fall out of the sack at random intervals, including trapped persons.
Maybe make the mime drop a few things from their sack whenever they get hit by something?
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #524549

ATHATH wrote:This is a great idea, except for:
Maybe make the mime drop a few things from their sack whenever they get hit by something?
That sounds more balanced since you can't just run people over to pick them up. Thematically though the joke is that you pick up way too much stuff so it spills out of the sack.

My other idea was that it can randomly strip people and drop their items on the floor, and then when they're fully naked they fall out too.