Maint Kitchen

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Doctor Ape
Byond Username: Doctorape

Maint Kitchen

Post by Doctor Ape » #528937

It would be interesting to see CQC activated for cooks in the hidden kitchen area in maint on Metastation. Some cooks like to expand their service area due to an overpopulation of cooks in the kitchen.
Giving cooks cqc in the hidden kitchen area (4x5+2 tiles ) would make maint cooking more viable and less dangerous.

If there are concerns regarding cult cooks or traitor cooks abusing this, it could be a scroll that can be ordered from cargo for cooks. "Extended Area Close Quarter Cookin Guide" or something similar. This way it wouldn't go unnoticed by authorities.
Last edited by Doctor Ape on Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Maint Kitchen

Post by Farquaar » #528939

Cooking in the service corridors is a health code violation. If you're hanging out in maint cutting vegetables on piles of rusty scrap metal, you get what's coming to you.
► Show Spoiler
Doctor Ape
Byond Username: Doctorape

Post by Doctor Ape » #528941

Farquaar wrote:Cooking in the service corridors is a health code violation. If you're hanging out in maint cutting vegetables on piles of rusty scrap metal, you get what's coming to you.
The tables are in a perfectly fine condition! Also, nothing beats the special taste of food prepared in an unclean working area.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

Post by knacker48 » #529915

Doctor Ape wrote:
Farquaar wrote:Cooking in the service corridors is a health code violation. If you're hanging out in maint cutting vegetables on piles of rusty scrap metal, you get what's coming to you.
The tables are in a perfectly fine condition! Also, nothing beats the special taste of food prepared in an unclean working area.
Sounds like my local Chinese restaurant.

Maybe it should be kung fu instead but you are extremely weak to health inspectors
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #530052

knacker48 wrote:
Doctor Ape wrote:
Sounds like my local Chinese restaurant.
should have a dog pen out back and baseball bats
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #530066

Doctor Ape wrote:It would be interesting to see CQC activated for cooks in the hidden kitchen area in maint on Metastation. Some cooks like to expand their service area due to an overpopulation of cooks in the kitchen.
Giving cooks cqc in the hidden kitchen area (4x5+2 tiles ) would make maint cooking more viable and less dangerous.
>overpopulation of cooks in the kitchen
>two max
>thinking anyone is ever going to come by the maint kitchen for a burg if the main kitchen is already "overpopulated"

You're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Actually, I don't even know what problem this was meant to solve, considering CQC is absolutely not necessary for someone to cook in the maint kitchen.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.