ITT: Game Modes made from things already in game

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

ITT: Game Modes made from things already in game

Post by Shadowflame909 » #530334

We have a Capitalist Golem and a Communist Golem.

That's an easy game of Political Revolution. Or Politics for short.

The only thing you'd need is

1. Granting an objective to convert others to your golem side on conversion.

2. Having it remove any prior objectives upon being converted.

You make one person a capitalist golem, the other a communist golem. Now you have political warfare that only ends once all the opposing golems are converted or dead.

Maybe the starting golem could have the adamantine golems hivemind speaking ability.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: ITT: Game Modes made from things already in game

Post by cacogen » #530440

Another boomer post but back before all this PUB and Fortnite business (and unfortunately after The Hunger Games) I had an idea for a Battle Royale based mode. Explosive collars (not in the game but not hard to make from what's already there), restricted areas, a player "boss" to kill, etc. The win conditions are being the last contestant standing, or killing the boss. If more than one person is alive after a certain time, everyone dies. The boss is somewhere hard to reach, a satellite probably, and has guards and OP equipment because the crew is armed and they're the majority (at least to begin with). Also there's probably some way to get the collars off or disable them like in the film, but it'd have to change each time to avoid being meta'd by both sides, or just risky to do.

Japanese schoolgirl outfits optional
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: