mamuel logoff booth

A place to record your ideas for the game.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

mamuel logoff booth

Post by cacogen » #535424

i didn't think about it much between the spark of this idea i'm fairly certain is already on other servers and right now but
it's a sleeper that you can afk or log off in and someone won't steal your shit. if a bomb goes off you're fucked

e: just a sleeper that can be opened with access, an emag or destroyed (i.e. a personal closet) would work i think
Last edited by cacogen on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: mamuel logoff booth

Post by Vekter » #535446

Rounds really aren't long enough during peak hours to warrant something like this. This is also why dorms has an option to lock the door.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #535483

why are you entitled to not have your stuff stolen to someone who is actively participating in the round and could use the items?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #535489

i didn't know this of all things would get a negative reaction and provoke hostility
Cobby wrote:why are you entitled to not have your stuff stolen to someone who is actively participating in the round and could use the items?
i agree that unless you're a head of staff people should be entitled to your stuff in the event you log out
however, on the rp server i feel i'm entitled to take a small break for a piss and another coffee (gotta go fast) for 5 minutes every half hour or so

the other thing this would solve is braindead people standing around and people not knowing the correct arrpee method of logging off
i'm in the game frequently and have been on manuel a lot and this has been discussed in ooc a few times

anyway i'm not that interested in defending this idea
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #535491

"manuel" logoff booth heheheh
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #535566

Lock yourself in a personal locker inside a locked dorm room, otherwise cope.

Honestly I thought this thread was gonna be a "port cryosleep" thread and the result I got was more selfish and powergamey than that.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #535579

go in chapel mass driver and rp as space garbage
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #535585

There was a user called kniives that would lock themselves in a bathroom stall everytime they had to use the bathroom irl.

Improvise, adapt, overcome. Every map has some sort of area that you can lock off to yourself temporarily.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.