Religious Sects, Coming Soon (?)

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Religious Sects, Coming Soon (?)

Post by Cobby » #542751

Hi Guys,

I have a proof of concept branch for an upcoming feature, Religious Sects!

Basically at the start of the round if you are the 'high priest' (the person who has setup the religion and deity), you can determine the sect! These will affect what you can sacrifice, your abilities, and potentially even more!

Right now my current Concept-Sect is Technophiles, which are geared around technology. Their bible can recharge borg cells and heal robotic limbs, but cannot heal organic limbs!

If you're interested and would like to contribute to the framework you can view the branch here!

Hoping I can gauge if this will be well received and hopefully give chaplain more odd-ball uses that isn't just being a hardcounter for a couple of modes and otherwise validhunting.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Religious Sects, Coming Soon (?)

Post by oranges » #542754

trash
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #542755

wrong and cringe!
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #542756

great idea ive been thinking of doing something like this for a while now

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #542865

waaa_fb I want to add abilities but idk how i want to do it waaa_fb