The new strange reagent.......

A place to record your ideas for the game.
JamalGinsberg
Byond Username: Jamal Ginsberg

The new strange reagent.......

Post by JamalGinsberg » #550593

Is anything going to be done about the new strange reagent change? I really liked it until I realized the amount of damage strange reagent does to you when it's in your system, and how counterproductive and retarded it is, If you need 30u to revive a corpse with full organ damage, you end up reviving the guy, then killing him immediately (because of the insane damage strange reagent deals) unless you pump him with a shitton of healing chems or apply sutures for 10 minutes, which ends up to be a much more tiresome process than a regular defib revive, the new strange reagent is completely pointless, I would suggest removing the whole damage part for it to be worth the trouble of grinding 6 gorrilion donk pockets or growing it in botany
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: The new strange reagent.......

Post by Flatulent » #550645

use pentetic then
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #550694

You're not meant to treat it like old strange where it would practically full-heal your organs and blood. Use the bare minimum needed to revive and let the natural healing do the rest.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #550707

Cobby wrote:You're not meant to treat it like old strange where it would practically full-heal your organs and blood. Use the bare minimum needed to revive and let the natural healing do the rest.
u need 10u and it often does around 2.5 damage per tick which just shreds people, especially when they were already damaged from being dead. damage is too steep frankly
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #550875

PKPenguin321 wrote:[...]does around 2.5 damage per tick which just shreds people, especially when they were already damaged from being dead. damage is too steep frankly
The people who complain about this issue haven't though hard enough on how to sidestep this.

I add 3u anacea to my strange reagent or you but can do the butterfly purge(warning: creates a huge mess of waste butterflies).