Custom medical/security records

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Custom medical/security records

Post by Mickyan » #561936

I think with the continued popularity of manuel this is something that would make a lot of people happy and records don't get a lot of use

Simply a text field you can type in at character creation that will be added to medical/security records and can be used to write a short bio and some defining features of your character for anyone that cares to snoop around

For extra flavor add a disclaimer to the bottom that says custom records are susceptible to tampering to account for people not taking it seriously
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: Custom medical/security records

Post by Flatulent » #561939

Is making medical/security records into storage space for original flavour text content please do not steal(because this is what people are going to use it for 100% of the time) really a good idea? what does this add to roleplay?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #561941

sounds fine to me.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #561946

Don't we currently have an unused syndicate knowledge info tab in the uplink?

I think players were supposed to be able to set up info, that the syndicate would then steal and give to traitors who'd have them as a target.

I wish that was utilized.
► Show Spoiler