hulk tier mutations

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

hulk tier mutations

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567060

Lizard: Turtle Shell

They now have a 50% block chance but can no longer wear backpacks (satchel only my friend you got angel wing'd) and can no longer use guns or other ranged weaponry (outside of throwing ones I guess, like stars. So no changes necessary there.) Because their hands are now bulky and bloated from the radiation. Time to master the toolbox.

Moth: Mandible Muncher

Inherited from one of their beetle ancestors, They have an increased bite on CD. I'm thinking 21 damage like a thrown spear. This allows them to (eventually) break lockers, and doors by biting into them very slowly. Kind of like a wizard spell, you enable it, hit something. You hear one of our many smashing sound effects to know it did something. The cost is you can no longer wear masks because you have very big mandibles protruding from your face. They can even use it while cuffed and stunned, since it's attached to their face. Would I recommend it? No because you'll most likely get critted in every fight you get into. Which makes it nearly a no-brainer, unless they get pepper-sprayed/N20'd.

Plasma-Man: Plasma Burn.

They get a burning touch, that does an acid stack on the person they touch. Ouch. Downside: Acid would also burn their own clothes, so they should always keep a spare ready when they use it, for when they OVERuse it.

That is all for now folks.
► Show Spoiler
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: hulk tier mutations

Post by confused rock » #567070

moths don't even have the ability to eat giving them mandibles is dumb
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567076

confused rock wrote:moths don't even have the ability to eat giving them mandibles is dumb
they eat clothes bro

and mandibles were the coolest insect related power I could think of. They already have wings.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #567243

Give moths reflective scales like Mothra so they can bounce lasers and disablers back at sec