MMI-Drone-Bot Idea

A place to record your ideas for the game.
jwc1015
Byond Username: Jwc1015

MMI-Drone-Bot Idea

Post by jwc1015 » #568226

Hello! I just had an idea for a new...thing. It would effectively be a drone that you could slot an MMI into to control. (It would be sort of like MMIs in mechs in terms of rules) It would have hands but no hat or internal slot. It would be rather slow, needed a power supply, and wouldn't be able to vent-crawl. It's basically a way for MMIs to do things you need hands for, but limited to reduce the problems caused by drones. I have provided an image as for what I'm sort of thinking of, just with manipulators/hands of some kind. (And 32-bit, of course)
Attachments
ThinkTank.jpg
ThinkTank.jpg (12.35 KiB) Viewed 829 times
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: MMI-Drone-Bot Idea

Post by Flatulent » #568230

silicons is a gbj role and its intended for them to not have hands
if you want the brain owner to have hands after just put them in monkeyman
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.