Ghost roles

A place to record your ideas for the game.
MintMango
Byond Username: MintMango

Ghost roles

Post by MintMango » #581227

Ghost roles are a way for people to enter back into the game but usualy they are useless and just a way for people to metagame back onto the station(beach bums,preserved terrarium,charlie) I would request the bringing of the syndicate ship antagonists back and the syndicate space base as players actually get to interact with the station creating fun events as opposed to the lavaland base which is barely reachable. The other ghost roles are still useful and should not be removed as they are a way to teach new players stuff in peace but being able to face real enemies in space and on lavaland is also extremly fun. (perhaps make charlie be able to go hostile against the station?).
Ash lizards should get a 100% spawn chance and they would be balanced because 1. they can't leave lavaland and 2. miners have over powered loot. Plus if the miners are struggling with them they can get energy guns from the station.
Ice Box requires other ghost roles as well so adding a skeleton base would be nice like a dead village filled with playable skeletons that are hostile towards the miners.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Ghost roles

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #581237

if you want antag you wait for rng nightmare,blob, mid round wiz, etc as ghost, not by suiciding and taking a guaranteed botton press
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #581238

i have only ever taken beach bum to create grisly murder scenes for miners to stumble across
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #581242

MintMango wrote: Ice Box requires other ghost roles as well so adding a skeleton base would be nice like a dead village filled with playable skeletons that are hostile towards the miners.
If we add that then a ghost role must be sacrificed. It is the only way because ?????????????????
but icebox needs ghost ro-
we have no choice :( :( :(
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #581244

i would be very curious to see what the statistics are on people actually taking ghost roles like beach bum
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen