Idea for a new engine type

A place to record your ideas for the game.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Idea for a new engine type

Post by cocothegogo » #590910

Hello I have came up with an idea for a new engine type which I believe will be a great synergy of the singulo and the SM

Whats the two things that is everybodies favourite that the above have? It is super fun to throw things into it. I propose an engine that actively promotes throwing objects into it as an energy source. the better resources that you throw the better the engine runs and generates power and this promotes constant maintenance of the engine from the crew throughout the shift instead of the once and done of the two above engies. Thanks
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Idea for a new engine type

Post by cacogen » #590916

There should be an idea-fuelled engine where you write down an idea and throw it in and it produces power. This combustion-type engine you're suggesting would work perfectly. People's ideas usually don't produce anything but with this they would consistently produce power for the station. The longer the idea, the more power it could produce.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #590918

Moment of silence for the paperwork engine, the greatest engine that /tg/station has ever known.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #590923

cacogen wrote:There should be an idea-fuelled engine where you write down an idea and throw it in and it produces power. This combustion-type engine you're suggesting would work perfectly. People's ideas usually don't produce anything but with this they would consistently produce power for the station. The longer the idea, the more power it could produce.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #590936

cocothegogo wrote:
cacogen wrote:There should be an idea-fuelled engine where you write down an idea and throw it in and it produces power. This combustion-type engine you're suggesting would work perfectly. People's ideas usually don't produce anything but with this they would consistently produce power for the station. The longer the idea, the more power it could produce.
Mmm yes people sized hamster wheels to power the station.
Hugs
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #590953

cocothegogo wrote:
This kind of power generation would husk you just by looking at it
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #590963

I re-read that and I actually don't have any problems with it which almost never happens to me
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #591005

have an engine where you put down a nylon carpet in a room and then set a dog loose in there so the dog runs around and generates static electricity

the terriersla engine
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #591632

Screemonster wrote:have an engine where you put down a nylon carpet in a room and then set a dog loose in there so the dog runs around and generates static electricity

the terriersla engine
People who do this are called Iangeneers.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter