Open source hut

A place to record your ideas for the game.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Open source hut

Post by BONERMASTER » #590938

Hello, BONERMASTER here,

since many years, I have been an outspoken proponent of bringing back the hut, but of course, any logic and reason falls on deaf ears when it reaches the tyrannical "administration".

So I have come to you with a proposal, with which we may circumvent this non-sensical onslaught on the intellect of the brain, a proposal I will present to you as a question: Is it feasible, to simply code the hut back into existence?

Of course, I ask not for my own sake, but for the sake of our good-hearted, upstanding and evergrowing community, which finds itself unlawfully trampled on, lashed out at and locked in chains through a vile regime, that only serves to protect itself and to serve violence and theft to those that it would seek to protect.
I ask this not lightly, for I have attempted many alternative solutions to this timeless blight to our fair people, but none of them succeeded. This is in many ways our final hope, the ultimate solution, if you will, and as you carefully read and consider this proposal, please do think about not just the many brave souls with us today, but the many brave souls to follow in their stead, centuries of history that have yet to unfold, all of which builds on the decision that will be made today, a decision that is in your hands.

With warm regards,
BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Open source hut

Post by cacogen » #590959

They just have to make a new board. MSO was the one to prompt getting rid of it though so you'd have to think of a reason to persuade him.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: