new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 4

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 4

Post by Highway Routine » #616735

i think this one will be the last one of these (thank god).

The cookie lands. A land that was a test of the elder's bluespace tech, although it didn't go as planned. this land is solely made out of cookie dough. Things started living there, turning it into their home, and well all things must come to an end and everything that lived on the factory floor stopped existing. the elders and the cookiens were gone but their tech wasn't, all of the old tech laying there... AND YOU CAN FIND IT! this tech includes advanced ground scanners, cookie mechs which can shoot cookies, cookie tram... cookie tram, hover boards, the cookie equal of a damn nuclear bomb, a cookie scooter and honestly a lot

With this tech also comes weapons, We have cookie sword, mace, crossbow, bow, spear, hatchet. We also have just normal guns, like the C-147 a short range full auto rifle, C-186 a long range pistol, C-187 a short range laser rifle, C-BALL a mostly normal ball but when tossed at a person will hit the person at remarkable speed, C-PEN like the toxic pen but instead of poising someone it slowly turns them into a cookie, C-276 a fast semi-automatic pistol, C-MIRROR a mirror that when hit by something will reflect said projectile back at the shooter, C-DISCO-BALL a disco ball that makes it so people dance no matter what, C-000 a cookie gun that can... well... be everything, although the only way to get this weapon is by defeating the omni-cookie.

Imagen swarmer but cookie... That's what the reclaimer is. It's just the fucking swarmer but they instead of consuming metal they just turn everything into cookies like cookie walls and stuff like that

I think thats it... hahah. Why did i make this? none will add it, in really any way. Goodbye.
Valorium
Byond Username: Valorium

Re: new department and well alot". But shortened and readable/ part 4

Post by Valorium » #616778

So this is...like...the Land of Milk and Cookies from fucking Sharkboy and Lavagirl? Am I reading it correctly? Except the cookies can be used to make firearms for some godforsaken reason???
Native Manuellian and Shiptest admin. Ignore me.

Also the author of several drone adventures.
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Post by Highway Routine » #616801

Valorium wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:37 am So this is...like...the Land of Milk and Cookies from fucking Sharkboy and Lavagirl? Am I reading it correctly? Except the cookies can be used to make firearms for some godforsaken reason???
Look. god has been dead for awhile in cookie land. If you don't expect them to make guns... what do you expect?
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #617236

Highway Routine wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:23 pm
Valorium wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:37 am So this is...like...the Land of Milk and Cookies from fucking Sharkboy and Lavagirl? Am I reading it correctly? Except the cookies can be used to make firearms for some godforsaken reason???
Look. god has been dead for awhile in cookie land. If you don't expect them to make guns... what do you expect?
Cookie McDonald's with cookies burgers