[Discord Idea] Antagonists Gimmicks

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Cosmodeus
Byond Username: Cosmodeus

[Discord Idea] Antagonists Gimmicks

Post by Cosmodeus » #617184

Can you guys add a section in the discord for discussing and sharing methods of being an antagonist with each other. I think it would make the community more robust overall instead of letting Dean Ivanov single handedly keep all the robust skills to themselves. Dean doesn't even sell tutoring lessons (what a jerk).

It doesn't have to be antagonist exclusive, but making a Gimmicks General section seems like something that might not be as organized as specializing it with antagonist and just having general gimmicks as a grey area beyond antagonist gimmicks. Also, it should be a chat in discord that can only be read by veteran players. Newer players shouldn't be able to access it as it would ruin the fun. Thanks.
EuSouAFazenda
Byond Username: EuSouAFazenda

Re: [Discord Idea] Antagonists Gimmicks

Post by EuSouAFazenda » #617192

I love how you had an excellent suggestion and managed to shit on it on the last possible moment
I remade the beach away mission
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617206

You had me, then I fucking shot myself in the head. My last remenant of my soul is stuck on forums please help.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #617253

Cosmodeus wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:17 pm Also, it should be a chat in discord that can only be read by veteran players. Newer players shouldn't be able to access it as it would ruin the fun. Thanks.
why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #617255

Also, it should be a chat in discord that can only be read by veteran players. Newer players shouldn't be able to access it as it would ruin the fun. Thanks.
The fun is seeing newer players learn the game. Punching down on them or touting yourself as superior/entitled to whatever is directly harmful to the continued life of this community.
tl;dr hating newbies?? ew stinky i can smell the digg from here
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #617260

Cosmodeus wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:17 pmAlso, it should be a chat in discord that can only be read by veteran players. Newer players shouldn't be able to access it as it would ruin the fun. Thanks.
what in the goon is this
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #617261

Cosmodeus wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:17 pm Also, it should be a chat in discord that can only be read by veteran players. Newer players shouldn't be able to access it as it would ruin the fun. Thanks.
Cosmodeus wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:17 pm Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:53 pm
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #617264

We used to have threads like this, that shared gameplay tips. What happened?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1826&start=2050
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55&p=616710
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Cosmodeus
Byond Username: Cosmodeus

Post by Cosmodeus » #617343

s-sorry :shrug: it was just a suggestion. I changed my avatar. Will you forgive me now?

EDIT: Okay I should emphasis why I believe newer players would ruin the fun. I'm not talking about the fun for US. I'm talking about the fun for them! It wouldn't be fun because they would learn the gimmicks and so it would spoil the surprises.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #617344

Cosmodeus wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:21 pm s-sorry :shrug: it was just a suggestion. I changed my avatar. Will you forgive me now?
No. In fact, I am afraid that your new pfp and this post may only strengthen any reservations about you held by members of our community.