Project again.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Project again.

Post by Highway Routine » #617972

I tried my best at fitting the bill for idea-making. I did the design doc although it was a fucking bore. give me a damn break. also I'm trusting Hackmd to not send an edit link.

Project again:
https://hackmd.io/@Highwaykarma/ry69Ebs8Y

Don't edit it. please. I beg you.

I'm gonna be posting things like this as a part of the A-Z collection as I already have 5 done minus this one. just tell me if it even somewhat fits the bill.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: Project again.

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #618007

I don't know why you are devoting yourself to writing 26 design documents without the intention of getting any of them implemented when you apparently really hate writing design documents.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Re: Project again.

Post by Highway Routine » #618014

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:32 pm I don't know why you are devoting yourself to writing 26 design documents without the intention of getting any of them implemented when you hate writing design documents.
Because I got nothing else to do and I need to write my ideas somewhere. And what I meant about the design doc was the bottom part. the top wasn't a part of it.

another point is that this is the point of the subforum. to put ideas the will likely not be added unless you put a bounty out for it. The only other chance of it being added is if it's a really good idea or if it gets a lot of attention from the people.