A character creation quirk for religious headwear

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

A character creation quirk for religious headwear

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #618003

In many religious of the modern era certain headgear is a religious requirement. This includes such head coverings such as the hijab, the kippah, and the turban. I think that in the interest of support characterization of our spacemen we should have a quirk that starts you off with a selectable headgear of religious obligation.

This will also allow me to play a lizardman with a kippah named "Abtains-From-Shellfish"
Moltov
Byond Username: Moltov

Re: A character creation quirk for religious headwear

Post by Moltov » #618006

Obligatory "Crag is right".
Image Image
Countrygal68
Byond Username: Countrygal68

Post by Countrygal68 » #618009

Could be part of the religion prefs like your holy book.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #618052

Got killed while dressing up, reading into it now, ided-idea to remove the 3 minutes setup-time each RP role often takes.

Just no thank you.

Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #618091

The fuck are you even talking about fwoosh you nematode

We dont even have options for this shit in the clothes vendor you stupid dent, otherwise we could just get them out of there. This isnt fucking chaplain bloat, people should be able to represent their characters faith beyond DURRRRRR 4 DA EMPRAH inquisitormonkeys and HUEEEEE DEUS VULT crusadertards and PRAISE THE SHADOWS edgelord shit. I see enough people playing on the game with names like Shlomo and Rothstein that I think we should let these guys truly represent their faith.

Plus, you're an ugly bitch.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #618213

I shop for all my chaplain clothes in the theatre, so it probably wouldnt be applicable to me, to the side that i wouldn't let anybody jump me trying to get my clothes even if they're a locked door or maintenance apart, i read originally you were mad about getting interrupted, but now i just know you're mad about preset clothes.

Ankha zone egyptian cat priestess of Bast being my latest masterpiece, instead of Hedwig truly representing the faith of "Rosie O'Donnel" lookalikes.

Spoiler:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #618280

Putting a scarf in your head slot should allow you to wear it as a headscarf or turban, which you can alternate by switching styles.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #618282

FantasticFwoosh wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 pm I shop for all my chaplain clothes in the theatre, so it probably wouldnt be applicable to me, to the side that i wouldn't let anybody jump me trying to get my clothes even if they're a locked door or maintenance apart, i read originally you were mad about getting interrupted, but now i just know you're mad about preset clothes.

Ankha zone egyptian cat priestess of Bast being my latest masterpiece, instead of Hedwig truly representing the faith of "Rosie O'Donnel" lookalikes.
Dude next time you have a stroke call 911 instead of posting in my thread, thank you