Idea guy rehabilitation

A place to record your ideas for the game.

Is this a slighty good idea?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:38 am

yes
33%
no
56%
somewhat
11%

Total votes: 9

Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Idea guy rehabilitation

Post by Highway Routine » #619551

Because I'm not making a damn website I have chosen to host it here.

What is this?

The project focuses on rehabilitating the local idea guys into coders to allow for the population to die down a little and for you guys to get some more coders. This will begin with this post, I ask you to post coding questions that are common and well common with answers to said problems if possible. I also plea to the great gods for a new channel to be created so I can host said rehabilitation program or someone else. this will allow for some new content to be added to the station without having to pay for it also technically it would be an educational channel so yeah.

This would be a new era for the codebase and idea guys. a renaissance of the codebase.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: Idea guy rehabilitation

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #619715

I wouldnt call myself a success story but if you were serious with the commitment, there's better places than spamming this board to learn how to.

Spoiler:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #619747

Dude, if you want some help learning how to break into coding byond you can hit me up on discord Zirconium Pants#2424. I don't have any formal training in byond and half the time I don't really know what I'm doing but I have 47 merged PRs so I must be doing something right. (serious offer, I'm down because the best way to learn is to teach)
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #620014

The dopamine from people responding positively to your idea thread is so much lower hanging than that from getting a PR merged
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: