Random Ass Modsuit Idea

A place to record your ideas for the game.
shelteredfreak
Byond Username: Shelteredfreak

Random Ass Modsuit Idea

Post by shelteredfreak » #622976

I was bored and remembered that modsuits were getting added, but they effectively wipe out hardsuits from the game. Including one of my favorites, the inquisitors hardsuit. So I thought up my own modsuit idea.

The Clockwork Modsuit

I am absolutely a chaplain main, and I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with Ratvar and clockwork themed gear.

So I thought up a clockwork modsuit, probably would follow in the same look as the soon-to-be-removed inquisitor hardsuit.

The Main Idea:

You have to build a special suit storage unit that can hook up to atmos pipes.

You can place your clockwork modsuit back into the storage.

From there, you can pump Water Vapor (preferably heated, aka steam) into the pipe part of the suit storage.

It transfers the gasses from the suit storage into the modsuit which acts as its fuel.

Effectively a steampowered modsuit with clockwork designs.

Additional Functions

You can probably add a whole list of Chaplain related things as modsuit modules, perhaps make it magic resistant and junk, or maybe even make it be able to hold your nullrod.

This is probably a pretty tall glass of an order, but I think it would be really fuckin cool if executed correctly.
Dan Ross by default, Pogchamper as Mime, Not Funny as Clown, Benign as AI/Borg
Stuff here
Spoiler:
Ignoring the most brutal murder happening right next to me just so I can live to see another day
Trying to make everyone more happy by hugging, sculpting, taking pictures of, drawing stuff of crewmembers
ONLY THE MOST ROBUST USE PACIFIST TRAIT
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Random Ass Modsuit Idea

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #622978

double posted a topic pls delete
Living God

Extraordinary Person