Chef Traitor Item

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Chef Traitor Item

Post by Shadowflame909 » #624927

Baguettes have become a dangerous weapon in memes. So that made me think of hiding a blade in a baguette.

Then I thought of something cooler!

Cuisine Congealer Serum:

This 16 tc item Serum (same design as xenobio potions, maybe just colored red or black to convey the sinister syndicate) is filled with nano-machinery particles. Once placed on any sort of edible item, it will harden it and turn it into a powerful weapon, not unlike the E-Sword.

Pros: You can beat someone to death with a piece of pizza, It's not very obvious upon a bag search if placed with several other food items, No loud sound effects.

Cons: Your spending the majority of your TC on a gimmick food item, get stunned or slipped and it's GGS, the majority of the playerbase is now weary of the chef being outside of the kitchen and going near them with a food item inhand.

Sort of feels like a clown item, being able to beat anyone to death with any food item. But Paranoia is a good thing.
► Show Spoiler
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: Chef Traitor Item

Post by Pandarsenic » #624985

I don't hate this idea

Especially if the force scales with weapon size or contained total/diversity of nutriment/protein/vitamin/sauces so you can make, like, a deadly rack of ribs and shit.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #625012

Speaking of chef weapons: When will I be allowed to brain my foes with a frying pan?
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #625075

I always felt like you should be able to table and table slam people using the griddle, only it would do burn damage too if it was on. I'm also sad you can't throw shit onto the griddle because nothing passes over it. At the end of the day, it should be a spicy table.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #625198

make it so that if you use it on a slice of pizza it becomes a dagger that you can stab people with but if you use it on a whole pizza then it gets a massive throwforce multiplier and you can throw it to chop people's heads off with it like some sort of italian oddjob