Nerf stun batons/stam crit

A place to record your ideas for the game.
serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

Nerf stun batons/stam crit

Post by serxule » #626695

i cant wait for someone to say "ided" but, literally everyone that isnt a sec main or unrobust murderboner will agree with me, any baton is complete bullshit with its ability to completely stop you from fighting back in a single hit, maybe if stun batons were like other, more reasonable servers, it just slows you down/keeps you on the floor, instead of being a "win baton".
humanoid
Byond Username: Humanlike

Re: Nerf stun batons/stam crit

Post by humanoid » #626722

I mean Bee stun baton system works pretty well. you just need to hit them twice. you hit them once you slow the target down significantly. the second is a knockdown. works pretty well. the pump up is only a soft counter to the stun batons and cant be relied on and ardenals are just straight up waste of TC
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: Nerf stun batons/stam crit

Post by The Wrench » #626750

Sadly oranges said batons will never get a nerf while he is headcoder. Funny instant win baton is here to stay
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player