more craftable bronze stuff

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Tohg7.
Byond Username: Tohg7.

more craftable bronze stuff

Post by Tohg7. » #632230

I was thinking, being only able to craft a few things outside of walls, boots, chairs, suits and hats with bronze, i was thinking something fresh with bronze, like Bronze weapons and bronze chainmail that goes in the jumpsuit slot and gives 5 bullet and melee damage reduction. The weapons i've been thinking of is the Bludgeoning dagger, which is pretty much a tail club which can switch between puncture damage and blunt damage when you use it in hand to switch your grip. Then there's the Bronze Javelin, which is like a spear, but can fit in your bag like a pie can and deals less damage. However, it has a 50% embed chance when thrown, guaranteed if you use it in hand to assume an World-class javelin toss stance for 3 seconds before throwing at the cost of moving slower and throwing it way faster.

Then finally, there's the bronze-reinforced wet floor sign, the Ancient talisman and ancient longsword, the bronze-plated wet floor sign can be crafted with a wet floor sign, 10 bronze and a welding tool, this would give you an extra 5 damage resistance for 10 melee resistance compared to the wet floor sign's 5 melee resistance.

The Ancient Talisman (rat'varian talisman) requires 4 bones, 5 bronze and 5 cable restraints and can be put on your jumpsuit or bronze chain-mail for an extra 5 melee resistance.

The Ancient Longsword can only be crafted after reading a recipe book called "The Book of Rat'var", after reading it, the crafting recipe will be unlocked, the crafting recipe will be "100 bronze sheets, 20 titanium sheets, 10 plasteel sheets and 60 cable coil, with a titanium toolbox, jaws of life and an upgraded industrial welding tool as the tools/catalysts used to create the sword.